Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Christ-Cucks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Re: Christ-Cucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Bump for Fred

Heil Hitler, Book!

There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (5th December 2018),midnight rambler (5th December 2018),Neuro (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Pontias Pilate’s ring was discoverd at the site of Herodion 50 years ago. The inscription has just now been deciphered.

https://www.haaretz.com/amp/archaeol...eid=4c32587f58

Nir Hasson 02.12.2018 | 14:18

Herodion fortress Courtesy of G. Foerster

Ring of Roman Governor Pontius Pilate Who Crucified Jesus Found in Herodion Site in West Bank

The ring was found during a dig led by Professor Gideon Forster from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem 50 years ago, but only now has the inscription been deciphered.

The name of the man who ordered Jesus crucified and ran his trial, the ancient infamous Roman governor of Jerusalem, Pontius Pilate, has been deciphered on a bronze ring found in excavations at the site of Herodion near the West Bank’s Bethlehem, some 50 years ago.

The ring was found during a dig led by Professor Gideon Forster from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, a short time after the Six-Day War in 1968-69, as part of preparations to open the site to visitors.
    Does northern op mean war? Haaretz WeeklyFindings were recently handed over to the current team that works at the site, led by Dr. Roee Porath, also from Hebrew University.

Get breaking news and analyses straight to your inbox
    The ring was one of thousands of items found in the dig. The famous name on it was discerned after a thorough cleansing, when it was photographed with the use of a special camera at the Israel Antiquities Authority labs. The inscription on what was apparently a stamping ring included a picture of a wine vessel surrounded by Greek writing translated as saying “Pilatus.’”

Pontius Pilate's ring drawing\: J. Rodman; photo\: C. Am

The name Pilatus has been linked to that of Roman governor Pontius Pilate, mentioned in the New Testament as Jesus’ executioner. Pilate was the fifth of Roman leaders in Judah, and apparently the most important of them. He ruled in the years 26 to 36, and some say even from the year 19. The name was rare in the Israel of that era, says Professor Danny Schwartz.

“I don’t know of any other Pilatus from the period and the ring shows he was a person of stature and wealth,” Schwartz said.

A stamping ring of this type is also a hallmark to the status of the cavalry in Roman times, to which Pilate belonged. The ring is quite simple, therefore researchers believe it was used by the governor in day to day work, or belonged to one of his officials or someone in his court, who would use it to sign in his name.
    Herodion excavation site Eyal TouegThere has been one other find in Israeli archaeology with the name Pilatus on it, which is also attributed to the infamous Roman. In the 1960s, Prof. Forster found a stone with the name inscribed on it as well.

The Herodion fortress was built by King Herod who also gave it its name. Following his death in the first century, it became a huge burial site. But the upper part of the complex continued to be used by Roman officials ruling over Judea at that time. It is likely that Pilate also used the Herodion as a central government administrative headquarters.

Pilate is a well-known historic figure, whose image was one of a powerful ruler. The historian Josephus says he moved iconic medallions bearing the imperial bust of Caesar into Jerusalem against Jewish law which forbade such idols in the holy city. There was a huge outcry after this act was discovered, which ended when Pilate threatened the protesters with mass slaughter.

“The Jews seemed to have rehearsed it ahead of time, falling to the ground as one, craning their necks to proclaim how they would sacrifice their lives not to violate the teachings of the Torah.” Pilate responded by immediately ordering the statues taken out of Jerusalem, Josephus wrote.
    In another instance, Josephus tells of how Pilate used treasures from the holy temple to pay for renovations of the water system Herod had built in Jerusalem.

Researchers point at stories in the New Testament about the Bethlehem region where Herodion later became the site of a large Christian village.

“You can see he had a natural link to the Herodion,” Porath said. “Even for Herod it was more than just a tomb site with a palace. It was also a significant site of government. You can see the unusual significance this site had. “

The research into the ring was led by Professor Shua Amurai-Stark and Malcha Hershkovitz, and an article about it appeared last week in the Israel Exploration Journal.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post

Heil Hitler, Book!

Ouch!
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

End Times (6th December 2018),Neuro (6th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Heil Hitler, Book!

I nominate this to be the best response of 2018!

Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

End Times (6th December 2018),Jewboo (6th December 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Cannon fodder comes in all colors.

Heil Hitler, Book!

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Cannon fodder comes in all colors.
    The difference between the Germans and the All-Lies?

The former admitted they believed in a racial hierarchy!

It is not clear whether Hitler snubbed Owens by refusing to acknowledge his victories. The record suggests this reading is wrong, or at best doubtful. There are reports of a Nazi salute, a wave or a handshake. Yet there is no doubt at all about the hurt inflicted on Owens by the neglect of US President Franklin D Roosevelt.

Owens received no telegram of congratulations for his record-breaking haul of medals. On his return, there was no invitation to the White House to shake hands with the President. That honour was reserved for white Olympians. Owens even had to attend a non-presidential reception in his honour with his mother at the Waldorf Astoria using the goods lift.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/ra...d-jesse-owens/

I'd bet the Black Africans serving in the Wehrmacht were treated better than Black Americans in the US Armed Forces...note the guy on the chair hanging out with Aryan soldiers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_C...ort_Chicago_50
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Joseph was the ultimate Cuck.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Joseph was the ultimate Cuck.

Nonsense. Luke Chapter 1:

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
    35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
    36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
    37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
    38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Nonsense. Luke Chapter 1:

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
    35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
    36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
    37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
    38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Mary intentionally with premeditation cucked Joe?