Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Christ-Cucks

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Christ-Cucks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    We don't need a large population to achieve the technological fixes. With gene editing alone which the Chinks are perfecting we'll have 200 IQ designer babies in 20 years tops, and that alone will save humanity. These fixes will come, but unlikely from the people who SHOULD be doing them.

Gene-Editing will essentially allow Niggers to have high IQ babies, thus making racial differences meaningless. Feminists and TradCons will push to ban this in the West. Chinks don't give a fuck so will do it anyways.

One thing I learned in life is that ends justify the means. People who don't believe this usually lose, and are erased from history (White Europeans.) Chinks understand this, and unironically will likely favor Aryan features so Bio-engineered blue eyed Chink babies will likely take over, and inherit the Earth.
    This sort of thing makes it really hard to try and predict where humanity will be in the next few generations. If it happens in the next 20 years as you say, well there are plenty of White families still around so we certainly won't be gone, even if we will be the minority. And if gene editing brings about a population of 200+ IQ individuals, I can't really predict where that will take humanity.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    This sort of thing makes it really hard to try and predict where humanity will be in the next few generations. If it happens in the next 20 years as you say, well there are plenty of White families still around so we certainly won't be gone, even if we will be the minority. And if gene editing brings about a population of 200+ IQ individuals, I can't really predict where that will take humanity.
    Any genetically perfected human would have no need or want to commune. Seppuku would be performed at its age 12-13 bar mitzva.

A slightly less than genetically perfect human would eliminate any process towards genetic perfection, cause jealousy cannot be removed by genetics.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    We are on the precipice of genetic disaster. The transhumanist fanatics envision a future where everything is genetically-engineered and "integrated" with machines. In fact, we are facing utter dystopia, with "CRISPR in a box" kits selling routinely now. For every wacko "biohacker" who injects himself with a genetically-engineered virus to "improve himself," we move that much closer to a catastrophic release of a genetically-engineered pathogen that will make HIV look like a mild cold. And worse, there are right now plenty studying CRISPR as the means to create pathogens that target specific traits, specific ethnic groups. Both State and non-State actors are working on such things. It's only a matter of time before the Plagues of Revelation, origin and scope of which were inconceivable until recently, are unleashed by the hands of man guided by the gleeful whims of Satan.

Ted Kaczynski was right. Technology is the enemy. But there's no stopping it now. The End Times are being manifested by the choices of man.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

madfranks (2nd January 2019),Tumbleweed (3rd January 2019),woodman (2nd January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    We are on the precipice of genetic disaster...

'No,' Says God

SAN FRANCISCO–For as long as he can remember, 7-year-old Timmy Yu has had one precious dream: From the bottom of his heart, he has hoped against hope that God would someday hear his prayer to walk again. Though many thought Timmy's heavenly plea would never be answered, his dream finally came true Monday, when the Lord personally responded to the wheelchair-bound boy's prayer with a resounding no.

"I knew that if I just prayed hard enough, God would hear me," said the joyful Timmy, surrounded by stuffed animals sent by well-wishing Christians from around the globe, as he sat in the wheelchair to which he will be confined for the rest of his life. "And now my prayer has been answered. I haven't been this happy since before the accident, when I could walk and play with the other children like a normal boy." God's response came at approximately 10 a.m. Monday, following a particularly fervent Sunday prayer session by little Timmy. Witnesses said God issued His miraculous answer in the form of a towering column of clouds, from which poured forth great beams of Divine light and the music of the Heavenly Hosts. The miraculous event took place in the Children's Special Care Ward of St. Luke's Hospital, where Timmy goes three times a week for an excruciating two-hour procedure to drain excess fluid from his damaged spinal column.

Said Angela Schlosser, a day nurse who witnessed the Divine Manifestation: "An incredible, booming voice said to Timmy, 'I am the Lord thy God, who created the rivers and the mountains, the heavens and the earth, the sun and the moon and the stars. Before Me sits My beloved child, whose faith is that of the mustard seed from which grows mighty and powerful things. My child, Timmy Yu, I say unto you thus: I have heard your prayers, and now I shall answer them. No, you cannot get out of your wheelchair. Not ever."

Paralyzed in a 1996 auto accident that also claimed the lives of both his parents, Timmy has served as a shining example to his fellow churchgoers at Lord In Heaven On High Church, inspiring others with his simple, heartfelt devotion. Now that Timmy has received an answer, Christians the world over are celebrating his story as a stirring testament to the power of faith.

"The Lord has answered a little boy's plea to know if he would ever walk again, and that answer was no," Rev. H. Newman Gunther of the San Francisco School Of Divinity said. "For years, this boy had been plagued by the question of whether or not he would ever walk, and now Our Lord, in his wisdom and mercy, has forever laid to rest any lingering doubt. Young Timmy can rest assured in the immutable truth that the Lord has bestowed upon him. Now and for all time, he finally knows that he will never escape the cruel prison of his chair of iron, for God hath willed it so. Praise be to God!"

Asked for comment, God said: "This kind-hearted child's simple prayer hath moved Me. Never before have I seen such faith. His trusting soul, so full of innocent devotion to Me, hath offered seventy times seven prayers asking, 'God? Can I please walk again?' It was indeed right and fitting that I, in My infinite wisdom, should share with him the One True Answer to this long-repeated question he put before Me."

"My will be done," God added.

Witnesses to the miracle said Timmy begged God for several minutes to change His mind and heal his shattered vertebrae, but the Lord stood firm.

"God strongly suggested that Timmy consider praying to one of the other intercessionary agents of Divine power, like Jesus, Mary or maybe even a top saint," Timmy's personal physician, Dr. William Luttrell, said. "The Lord stressed to Timmy that it was a long shot, but He said he might have better luck with one of them." Despite all the attention he has received, Timmy remains humble in the face of his newfound notoriety as the only human ever to have a prayer directly answered by God Himself. "I know that God loves me, because it says so in the Bible," Timmy said. "So right now, I am just glad that God took the time to answer my prayer. If only I could walk, this would be the greatest day of my life."

The Onion

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

'No,' Says God

SAN FRANCISCO–For as long as he can remember, 7-year-old Timmy Yu has had one precious dream: From the bottom of his heart, he has hoped against hope that God would someday hear his prayer to walk again. Though many thought Timmy's heavenly plea would never be answered, his dream finally came true Monday, when the Lord personally responded to the wheelchair-bound boy's prayer with a resounding no.

"I knew that if I just prayed hard enough, God would hear me," said the joyful Timmy, surrounded by stuffed animals sent by well-wishing Christians from around the globe, as he sat in the wheelchair to which he will be confined for the rest of his life. "And now my prayer has been answered. I haven't been this happy since before the accident, when I could walk and play with the other children like a normal boy." God's response came at approximately 10 a.m. Monday, following a particularly fervent Sunday prayer session by little Timmy. Witnesses said God issued His miraculous answer in the form of a towering column of clouds, from which poured forth great beams of Divine light and the music of the Heavenly Hosts. The miraculous event took place in the Children's Special Care Ward of St. Luke's Hospital, where Timmy goes three times a week for an excruciating two-hour procedure to drain excess fluid from his damaged spinal column.

Said Angela Schlosser, a day nurse who witnessed the Divine Manifestation: "An incredible, booming voice said to Timmy, 'I am the Lord thy God, who created the rivers and the mountains, the heavens and the earth, the sun and the moon and the stars. Before Me sits My beloved child, whose faith is that of the mustard seed from which grows mighty and powerful things. My child, Timmy Yu, I say unto you thus: I have heard your prayers, and now I shall answer them. No, you cannot get out of your wheelchair. Not ever."

Paralyzed in a 1996 auto accident that also claimed the lives of both his parents, Timmy has served as a shining example to his fellow churchgoers at Lord In Heaven On High Church, inspiring others with his simple, heartfelt devotion. Now that Timmy has received an answer, Christians the world over are celebrating his story as a stirring testament to the power of faith.

"The Lord has answered a little boy's plea to know if he would ever walk again, and that answer was no," Rev. H. Newman Gunther of the San Francisco School Of Divinity said. "For years, this boy had been plagued by the question of whether or not he would ever walk, and now Our Lord, in his wisdom and mercy, has forever laid to rest any lingering doubt. Young Timmy can rest assured in the immutable truth that the Lord has bestowed upon him. Now and for all time, he finally knows that he will never escape the cruel prison of his chair of iron, for God hath willed it so. Praise be to God!"

Asked for comment, God said: "This kind-hearted child's simple prayer hath moved Me. Never before have I seen such faith. His trusting soul, so full of innocent devotion to Me, hath offered seventy times seven prayers asking, 'God? Can I please walk again?' It was indeed right and fitting that I, in My infinite wisdom, should share with him the One True Answer to this long-repeated question he put before Me."

"My will be done," God added.

Witnesses to the miracle said Timmy begged God for several minutes to change His mind and heal his shattered vertebrae, but the Lord stood firm.

"God strongly suggested that Timmy consider praying to one of the other intercessionary agents of Divine power, like Jesus, Mary or maybe even a top saint," Timmy's personal physician, Dr. William Luttrell, said. "The Lord stressed to Timmy that it was a long shot, but He said he might have better luck with one of them." Despite all the attention he has received, Timmy remains humble in the face of his newfound notoriety as the only human ever to have a prayer directly answered by God Himself. "I know that God loves me, because it says so in the Bible," Timmy said. "So right now, I am just glad that God took the time to answer my prayer. If only I could walk, this would be the greatest day of my life."

The Onion

Cool story bro.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

... Simply put White people are in the predicament we are in since we are fucking weak, and rather die by are retarded egalitarian feel good principles, and have given the Jews the tools and red carpet to enslave and wipe us out. Everyone group besides Whites work in their own self interests. This is why I've come to the conclusion that the main problem isn't the Jews, but White Men's unwillingness to say "No" to our Women, which is the the only way we stop the Jews and save our people...

This devout Christian man seems really popular with today's women Shami.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (9th October 2019)

Thanks

This devout Christian man seems really popular with today's women Shami.

The biblical root of ChristCuck

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I don't recall right at the moment where William Finck defines who the foreigners are in the Bible quote link above but the "foreigners" spoken of were the white racial brothers of the Israelites. That nigger bastard in the photo is not even human and those dumb women in the photo have been brainwashed by jews to believe he's something to be desired. The Bible forbids white Israelites having anything to do with apes like that ugly brown nigger piece of shit.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

madfranks (25th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I am posting a link to an article found in the Unz review. Yes Unz is Jewish, but I think his head and heart are in the right place and that is what counts to me. He writes some excellent articles and his site has many more.

Anyway, a very sober interview with Craig Nelson. A good read. It exposes the SPLC amongst other deleterious actors.

From the article:
    "In the end, Christianity is to blame, because it was not up to the task of protecting us from such a pernicious, self-destructive morality. Indeed, churches are the worst offenders, and if there is any cause for optimism for those who might want to preserve the West, it might be that the churches are empty. Perhaps we are getting ready to flush the system in order to reemerge with a modernized, upgraded Christianity—a Christianity that doesn’t see the story of Christ as a story of Abrahamic sacrifice, that is to say, a Christianity that doesn’t posit self-abnegation as a moral good."
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (22nd November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

This is from a pamphlet by Clifton Emahiser that covers the evil that is going on in the photo of that nigger surrounded by white women.

https://emahiser.christogenea.org/di...ever-incurable

Diverse Seeds Defile Families Downline Forever & Is Incurable!

Category:

We are about to address the Bible’s most serious offense. Everywhere in the Old Testament the Hebrew word for “seed”, “sperm” or “descendant” (i.e., “offspring”) is Strong’s #2233 “zera”, except Lev. 19:19 and Deut. 22:9, where the Strong’s #3610 is used for “seeds”, “diverse kind”, “mingled seed” and “mingled”; (once for “seeds” at Deut. 22:9, and three times as “diverse kind”, “mingled seed” and “mingled” at Lev. 19:19) in the KJV. These two passages, with their four occurrences, are an exception to the rule concerning “seeds” rather than “seed”.

Quoting these verses from e-Sword, with words for Strong’s #3610 underlined along with each of the four KJV renderings:

Deut. 22:9: “Thou shalt not3808 sow2232 thy vineyard3754 with divers seeds3610: lest6435 the fruit4395 of thy seed2233 which834 thou hast sown,2232 and the fruit8393 of thy vine- yard3754, be defiled6942.” [This would apply to man as well.]

Lev. 19:19: “Ye shall keep8104+853 my statutes2708. Thou shalt not3808 let thy cattle929 gender7250 with a diverse kind3610: thou shalt not3808 sow2232thy field7704 with mingled seed3610: neither3808 shall a garment899mingled3610 of linen and wool- en8162 come5927 upon5921 thee.” [This would apply to man as well.]

#H3610 is rendered “divers seeds”, “diverse kind”, “mingled seed”, and “mingled”. #H3610 is an interesting Hebrew word used to denote such “seed”! It is derived from the dual form of #H3608 which means “a prison”. It would appear that what we have here are two individual seeds with dissimilar genetics, imprisoned or locked into one capsule from which neither can escape. In other words, “two, of a twofold kind” imprisoned in a single person, animal or plant.

The pure genetic White Israelites, now known as White Caucasians, were given specific admonishment not to race-mix with nonwhites at Deut. 7:1-3 thusly:

1 When Yahweh thy Almighty shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when Yahweh thy Almighty shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.”

This same reprimand is repeated at: Exod. 34:15-16; Num. 25:1-9; Josh. 23:12-13; Judg. 3:5-6: 1 Kin. 11:2; Ezra 9:1-2; Neh. 13:25; 2 Cor. 6:14-18!

A RACIAL PLAN FOR THE 20TH CENTURY”

The following declaration of intent was given in 1912 by a British top-level Communist theoretician, Israel Cohen, as record- ed in the booklet Who’s Who In The World Zionist Conspiracy by James Combs, page 40:

“The ‘Race-Mixing’ program: ‘We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tension ... In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the negroes. We will aid the ne- groes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the profes- sions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause’.”

In Myron C. Fagan’s booklet UN Is Spawn Of The Illuminati, published October-November, 1966, he elaborates somewhat more in depth concerning this matter on page 16:

“Around 1910, one Israel Zangwill wrote a play which he called ‘The Melting Pot.’The central figure in the play was a very young Jewish boy, who ostensibly was a violinist of wonderful talent. According to the plot in the play, certain people were eager to reveal his great talents to the world and they tried to lease the Carnegie Music Hall for a concert, but the manage- ment of the Carnegie refused, ostensibly because the boy was an [Edomite]-jew. However, very great pressures were brought to bear on the management, and they consented to the engage- ment. Then – and this was still part of the play – it was dis- covered that the young violinist insisted upon a young negro pianist being his accompanist. Again the management exploded – they had a rigid rule against negroes performing in their Music Hall. But, again tremendous pressure was brought to bear on them – and they finally surrendered. [Note: Israel Zangwill wrote a play and book entitled The Melting Pot, and both are a lie, and advance Satan’s agenda from the pits of Hell!]

Another case in point was the very beautiful child prodigy, Shirely Temple, whom the Hollywood Edomite-jews used to break the race barrier. Shirley was the daughter of Gertrude Amelia (Krieger) and George Francis Temple. Her father had English, Dutch, and German ancestry. Her mother had German and Irish ancestry, all of pure White Caucasian European her- itage. We read at the following website:

'Bojangles' Salutes Tap Dancer Who Broke Race Barriers

“History resonates with images of the smiling tap dancer in black-face, yet few know the price black performers paid to both perpetuate and, ultimately, end these ‘Uncle Tom’ stereotypes. Showtime launches its February Black History month celebration with ‘Bojangles’ (Feb. 4, 8-9:45 p.m.), a movie about the man most knew as Shirley Temple’s tap-dancing partner, Bill ‘Bojan- gles’ Robinson. We read again at the following website:

“She broke down race barriers: ‘At a time when the South was segregated, Jim Crow was in effect and white audiences reacted with revulsion at any suggestion of too much friendliness between blacks and whites, Temple is believed to have been likely the first white actress ever depicted holding hands with a black man on-screen. The disarming innocence of her famous stair[way] dance with Bill ‘Bojangles’ Robinson in the 1935 film ‘The Little Colonel’ was something of a breakthrough’ ....”

“Disarming innocence?” Hell No! Disarming subterfuge! It is nothing short of child molestation to take advantage of a pretty White, innocent, young girl like Shirley Temple to bring forth the grievous, unforgivable sin of miscegenation on a grandiose scale. And while all of this is happening, we, as a people, are claiming these Edomites are “God’s chosen people”, while in fact they are related to the family of the Edomite, Herod the Great. It is beyond the scope of this short essay to point out the multi-thousands of instances on par with Shirley Temple being utilized for evil!

[Feel free to copy and distribute.]
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown