Thread: Classes on how to be a good cuck

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Classes on how to be a good cuck

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

crimethink (19th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Classes on how to be a good cuck

Professor: You Still Have “White Privilege” Even if you “Survived a Nazi Concentration Camp”

http://www.teaparty.org/professor-st...on-camp-89325/

Same "educator" as the classes.

According to the interviewer, Sam Adler-Bell, a story about a Jewish person’s struggle against Nazi tyranny “followed a familiar script” for Dr. DiAngelo: a white person is offended when someone says they still are privileged, even though they’ve faced hardships in their lives.

“It’s a frustrating dynamic that I encounter a lot. I don’t have a lot of patience for it,” DiAngelo said.

“For white people, their identities rest on the idea of racism as about good or bad people, about moral or immoral singular acts, and if we’re good, moral people we can’t be racist – we don’t engage in those acts,” DiAngelo explains.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: Classes on how to be a good cuck

About Me

Academic: I received my PhD in Multicultural Education from the University of Washington in Seattle in 2004. Dr. James Banks was my dissertation Chair. I earned tenure at Westfield State University in 2014. I have taught courses in Multicultural Teaching, Inter-group Dialogue Facilitation, Cultural Diversity & Social Justice, and Anti-Racist Education. My area of research is in Whiteness Studies and Critical Discourse Analysis, explicating how Whiteness is reproduced in everyday narratives. I am a two-time winner of the Student’s Choice Award for Educator of the Year. I resigned my position at Westfield State and am currently serving as Lecturer at the University of Washington. My work on White Fragility has been featured in Salon, NPR, Slate, Alternet and The Seattle Times.

Professional: I am Director of Equity for Sound Generations, Seattle/King County. I have been a consultant and trainer for over 20 years on issues of racial and social justice. I was appointed to co-design, develop and deliver the City of Seattle’s Race and Social Justice Initiative Anti-Racism training. I have worked with a wide-range of organizations including private, non-profit, and governmental.

Personal: “I grew up poor and white. While my class oppression has been relatively visible to me, my race privilege has not. In my efforts to uncover how race has shaped my life, I have gained deeper insight by placing race in the center of my analysis and asking how each of my other group locations have socialized me to collude with racism. In so doing, I have been able to address in greater depth my multiple locations and how they function together to hold racism in place. I now make the distinction that I grew up poor and white, for my experience of poverty would have been different had I not been white” (DiAngelo, 2006).

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

5. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th August 2016)