Thread: Cocks Not Glocks

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Cocks Not Glocks

"It’s not every day that more than 4,000 sex toys get passed out on a college campus. Tuesday was such a day at the University of Texas, part of a protest against a new state law that allows handgun licensees to carry concealed weapons in classrooms and certain other areas of public universities.

Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

“Probably for just a day,” Al-Najar said. “Hopefully the message gets across.”

She added, “We know administration supports us.” That was a reference to UT President Gregory L. Fenves, who opposes guns on campus but is obliged to allow them, with some exceptions, under the campus carry law passed last year.

Distribution of the sex toys went off smoothly, said Ana López, vice president of Students Against Campus Carry. The toys were donated by various companies and given away for free, although students could buy T-shirts featuring a rooster and the movement’s slogan, “#CocksNotGlocks.” "

So how will carrying around dildos teach responsible gun-owners not to legally conceal carry on Texas college campuses?

Conceal carry is a good thing. SJWs will really have to think twice before trying to make someone check their privilege.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86492956/#86492956

#CocksNotGlocks

https://twitter.com/cocksnotglocks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

cheka. (26th August 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Cocks Not Glocks

Ever wonder what happened to America? Take a good long look!!!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    Ever wonder what happened to America? Take a good long look!!!

Hell bro,

Take a look at how far this forum has fallen...

Then it makes perfect sense..

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Really, do they think this is a game?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Really, do they think this is a game?
    Franks

It is a total clusterfuck, now..

Which maybe a very good thing, overall, but not for what many here what..

Trump is twisting all over the map, I do like him, but not his twisting of fact as anyone with two brain cells that can be rubbed toether to get a thought..

i DO NOT LIKE CLINTON,

Choices , I ether will not vote or will vote for ether the libitaiaina party or the green..

Trump is bringing the repubs into noses are being stuffed with mud..

Myself am being highly entertained watching the repub party self destruct, Remember I am in the middle (independent) care not a flying fuck for ether side on the extream left or right..

What will be a total hoot is down ticket..

The repubs probably will lose their collective asses off.

Sad..

Gots popcorn?

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Franks

It is a total clusterfuck, now..

Which maybe a very good thing, overall, but not for what many here what..

Trump is twisting all over the map, I do like him, but not his twisting of fact as anyone with two brain cells that can be rubbed toether to get a thought..

i DO NOT LIKE CLINTON,

Choices , I ether will not vote or will vote for ether the libitaiaina party or the green..

Trump is bringing the repubs into noses are being stuffed with mud..

Myself am being highly entertained watching the repub party self destruct, Remember I am in the middle (independent) care not a flying fuck for ether side on the extream left or right..

What will be a total hoot is down ticket..

The repubs probably will lose their collective asses off.

Sad..

Gots popcorn?

The beauty part is you get to win either way. If trump wins, the country will be prosperous and great again. If Hillary wins the country will be flooded with Muslim refugees and illegals. It will only be a matter of time before a major attack takes place in a major city, causing the the economy to crash and civil war to break out. Once we get to that point, so many here, and elsewhere, will finally get use their rifles to go out in a blaze of glory shooting anyone that looks like an enemy. The bloodfest will be epic!

At the minimum, the republican party has exposed itself for what it always was, a party only in it for themselves, control and power. They are all part of the same as democrats. They were never for the people. Notice how few establishment republicans in congress are fighting to win, or attacking Hillary...very few.

So as they say, "at the end of the day", the republican party will be finished and the clock will be ticking toward total chaos and the bloodfest so many can't wait to take part in.

Oh, what about the kids you say? Tough luck for them!

It's all a win win!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th September 2016)

Thanks

I hope the campus infirmary is ready for the flood of torn vaginas and rectums.