Thread: McCanney Radio Show: Prince murdered

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

McCanney Radio Show: Prince murdered

JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_August_25_2016.mp3

August 24, 2016 posting ... my commercial free radio show for tonight is posted on the archive sub-page ... listen as i discuss the recent announcements about "exo-planets" of potential habitable planets in other star systems ... one planet just discovered orbiting our nearest stellar neighbor ... what does this all mean after the show i discovered that they really did NOT discover a planet see the center column below "picture of the day" for details ... listen also for commentary on the now evident murder of singer super star Prince ... the botched investigation that followed the murder and the blanket news coverage that incorrectly painted him as a drugged out over the wall has been ... what was the reality and what do we know now that should have been obvious ... and why was even the second wave of "findings" misconstrued by investigators and the media i will also be discussing the NASA announcement that they claim they are releasing all publicly funded research ... find out why Never a Straight Answer is up to their old lies and deceptions again ... i will discuss the take over of Brazil by the european banks while you were watching the olympics ... also the Louisiana flood ... the hurricane non-season ... revisiting Jupiter and Saturn as small stars (some listeners did not understand) ... my weekly paid cast will deal with "Environmental Toxins - Part I (first of many in this series) - Glyphosates (Roundup) my own experiments how it destroys the soil - DO NOT EVER USE - Sources of Glyphosate - affect on human body and how to prevent contamination" ... jim mccanney

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: McCanney Radio Show: Prince murdered

I'll check this out later.

Purple Rain Man predicts where Prince will die?

Broadcast in 5757 (1997)
    Dies aged 57
    Dies on Queens birthday. the Purple Reign
    Beer called Purple Reign released same day
    Everyone had their purple spot lights ready to go and light up buildings around the world. Convenient.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.