Thread: RINO vs. RIRO

Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 1,310 Posts

RINO vs. RIRO

RINO stands for Republican In Name Only. As the goyim tire of these fake Republicans, they have to be provided with something more substantial, someone who tells them a little more of what they really want to hear. The latter is a RIRO, or Republican In Rhetoric Only.

I'm really getting annoyed by all these hood-ornament threads. Jews want us to drop everything and focus on "Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump!" as though it made any difference.

It ain't about the hood ornament, it's about who's driving this bus and how we can change the course.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

cheka. (11th September 2016),crimethink (11th September 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: RINO vs. RIRO

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    RINO stands for Republican In Name Only. As the goyim tire of these fake Republicans, they have to be provided with something more substantial, someone who tells them a little more of what they really want to hear. The latter is a RIRO, or Republican In Rhetoric Only.

I'm really getting annoyed by all these hood-ornament threads. Jews want us to drop everything and focus on "Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump! Hillary! Trump!" as though it made any difference.

It ain't about the hood ornament, it's about who's driving this bus and how we can change the course.
    The Repukes have betrayed the American people for so long, how would you expect them to be anything but the flip side of the Dims? Nothing will save the political system now. It's in meltdown mode and the focus IS on the two biggest clowns in history to run for POTUS
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    The Repukes have betrayed the American people for so long, how would you expect them to be anything but the flip side of the Dims? Nothing will save the political system now. It's in meltdown mode and the focus IS on the two biggest clowns in history to run for POTUS
    The meltdown began because of Trump. Without him, it would have been Hillary/Bush and no one would have watched the election.
    As a result, many have woken up to the evil the Clinton's have perpetrated on our world. I doubt that all we know now of their criminal deeds, would have even been exposed.

Those that are driving the bus have changed their course. We are now on a national path of distrust, hate and revolution.

I believe they would have preferred to have keep the majority asleep for 4 or 8 more years, as the lockdown of everything in our lives took place.

Trump may have sped up plans before they were ready, to install the world government. Big moves are taking place right now by the elite, to do just that. It may happen soon?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    The meltdown began because of Trump. Without him, it would have been Hillary/Bush and no one would have watched the election.
    That was the objective. To get the goyim to watch the election, thus giving them false hope.

Objective accomplished.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

crimethink (11th September 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    That was the objective. To get the goyim to watch the election, thus giving them false hope.

Objective accomplished.
    so my import tariff is doa? and the wall too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    so my import tariff is doa? and the wall too?
    Yes. A wall, permanently and slowly under construction, will not keep invaders out.