Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alt Right Question

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Alt Right Question

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    No. I saved the discussions from getting lost by placing them in their own conspicuously labeled forum, plus am allowing discussions to happen in General also, comrade. Alt right is a hot topic now, and deserves its own forum.
    To me it doesn't matter so much, as I am clicking the "new post" button, but I think some only reads what is going on in general discussion. I used to do so myself for a long time, until I discovered the aforementioned button, so if a discussion happens in an obscure forum instead of in general discussion it is like you put a damp cloth on the discussion, because you limit the discussion to those who specifically goes to the obscure forum. And if someone doesn't give an input for a long time it won't show up in the new post list either.

I thought you said you were only going to move threads which hadn't been active for some time. Looking at the threads it seems like most where active very recently. How about having duplicate threads? One that is running in general discussion, and one that is saved for posterity in alt. Right forum?

Thanks

Wow! Star post Shami! ^

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

According to Milo it is more about Western Civilization (ooh, sounds so Larouchian).
    Trust Milo as much as you'd trust Glenn Beck as being a "Conservative".

Sure, he'll bring people into the movement, but he's trying to destroy the core message of the Alt-Right.

Most people on the Alt-Right are against Milo now. There's like a pseudo-Alt-Right movement now forming that believes in egalitarianism and that the "Democrats are the real racist". This is basically the Alex Jones crowd.

Read for yourself on 4chan:
    http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/milo/

Jews typically try to hijack successful movements they fear will destroy them. The core of the Alt-Right is still strong, but it's just the newcomers they get caught up into it. Ironically Milo isn't taking people away from our side,but we are taking people away from his side. Once you become a racial realist, you can never go back. You're literally acknowledging how nature works.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Shami- all that is somewhat academic. My point is not that "Indians" owned America, nor that their presence gives them some rights to it. My only point is that they were here when we got here in the latest wave (say post Columbus). Plus we brought black slaves (against their will). They are here, and have rights under law, regardless of what you think about their intelligence, etc. I am not arguing about western civilization. I would say Western Civilization is a combination of the great pagans (Rome, Greece, etc.) PLUS (and this is important) the influence of Christianity (you may disagree with this part). I think if alt right is going to be successful in the US it has to integrate all people legally here into a movement, but I agree it has to be based on the best aspects of western civilization (and I am not siding with Milo; I am against any special rights for LGBTQKSHFUEMFLOLFKDLFJKDNHFDL, etc.). The movement does not have to embrace total egalitarianism, and we do have the right to decide who to allow to immigrate here based on our values, etc.. I think Christianity is probably a better guiding principle than eugenics or occultism. Just my 2 cents.
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

Thanks

I think Christianity is probably a better guiding principle than eugenics or occultism. Just my 2 cents.
    First off, a majority of the 3rd world shit flooding into America are Christians. Most Mestizos from Central and South America are Catholic.

Anyone can claim to be Christian to come here. It's like having the "refugees" that are coming in to say they aren't terrorists or part of ISIS.

Also this:

Christianity is one of the the fastest growing religions among East Asians.

Christianity is quickly becoming a non-White religion. This is why the Pope is currently pro-refugee/tsunami-immigration.

White "Christianity" is dominated by Marxist cuckolds who care more about feeding Nigger kids in Africa and adopting Nigger kids to prove they aren't "racist".

You can NOT ever EVER EVER have Libertarian style government and Liberty with colored people. Non-Whites/Asians are almost all collectivists and will demand GibsMeDat as long as a White person is around.

Christianity is no longer the basis for forming a civilization. It's officially a cuckold religion. I'm sorry, but that boat has long sailed.

Thanks

Shami- all that is somewhat academic. My point is not that "Indians" owned America, nor that their presence gives them some rights to it. My only point is that they were here when we got here in the latest wave (say post Columbus). Plus we brought black slaves (against their will). They are here, and have rights under law, regardless of what you think about their intelligence, etc. I am not arguing about western civilization. I
    They should have been completely wiped out. All of the Americas were conquered by White Europeans, but it was the United States who carried out genocide on them. If this had not happened our country would have been a shithole full of meztizo mud people like all of the countries in South America.

Nature is about the strong wiping out the weak. If you do not allow this to occur, and aren't unapologetic about it all that happens is the weak wipe out the strong.

You cannot have 2 competing civilizations in the same landmass without one wiping out the other. There is NO peaceful solution where everyone will get along. That's not how nature or society works, or has ever worked.

Kill or be killed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (21st September 2016)

Thanks

I think if alt right is going to be successful in the US it has to integrate all people legally here into a movement, but I agree it has to be based on the best aspects of western civilization (and I am not siding with Milo; I am against any special rights for LGBTQKSHFUEMFLOLFKDLFJKDNHFDL, etc.).
    There's a fairly peaceful solution.

Simply stop paying welfare to new immigrants/refugees/illegal aliens. Start cutting benefits and watch them go to the next White nation instead of ours since they wont get GibsMeDat here.

Most of these non-Whites are breeding like rats, and immigrating to our countries since we pay them to do so. They are otherwise unproductive, and cannot maintain civilization without White people supporting them.

Watch this micro-documentary on the history of Haiti to understand my point:

Thanks

Plus we brought black slaves (against their will).
    No you didn't, unless you are a Jew. The transatlantic slave trade was an internal Jewish business.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (21st September 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    No you didn't, unless you are a Jew. The transatlantic slave trade was an internal Jewish business.

Lincoln was planning on sending them all back to Africa, but got mysteriously assassinated too.

>Trusting the Jew with his sale on Farming Equipment

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Neuro (21st September 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

Lincoln was planning on sending them all back to Africa, but got mysteriously assassinated too.

>Trusting the Jew with his sale on Farming Equipment

Attempting to combat the racial SJWs with facts is a fruitless effort. These people haven't got an objective logical cell in their bodies. They're drones, white apologists and black thugs. Not a recipe for success IMHO
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!