Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Mind-Boggling 11 Million Prisoners Laundered Through Justice System each year

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

A Mind-Boggling 11 Million Prisoners Laundered Through Justice System each year

some on here could say that minorities/blacks deserve it... but it comes at the taxpayers' expense and the problem is exponentially growing as usual since the root cause is never addressed, nor is the monetization of the negative impacts essentially caused by a deeply rigged system.

alternet is a leftist site and of course doesnt offers any valid solution, but we surely can trust the numbers here.

the entire society/world is dumbed down, so saying that it is all about the IQ doesnt hold much water anymore - or maybe never really did (besides for remote tribes) since it brainwashing is as old as mankind.

Keep wanting more deemed sub-cultures/races (for crimes between consenting adults) be thrown into jail to help the NWO fortify its position... or it is time to end the drug war for example?

-----------------------------

PRISON INC,
    There are 2.3 million people living behind bars in the United States and the prison system cost the federal government $55 billion every year. Between 1990 and 2010, the number of privately operated prisons in the US increased 1600%... it seems crime does pay, but for whom is the question?
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-23/prison-inc

http://www.online-paralegal-degree.o...te-prisons.png

A Mind-Boggling 11 Million Prisoners Are Cycling Though America's 'Justice' System Each Year

‘The figures boggle the mind. Approximately 11 million Americans cycle through our jails and prisons each year (including a vast “pre-trial population” of those arrested and not convicted and those who simply can’t make bail). At any moment, according to the Prison Policy Initiative, there are more than 2.3 million people in our “1,719 state prisons, 102 federal prisons, 942 juvenile correctional facilities, 3,283 local jails, and 79 Indian Country jails as well as in military prisons, immigration detention facilities, civil commitment centers, and prisons in the U.S. territories.” In some parts of the country, there are more people in jail than at college.

If you want a partial explanation for this, keep in mind that there are cities in this country that register more arrests for minor infractions each year than inhabitants.’
    http://www.alternet.org/human-rights...e-american-way
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: A Mind-Boggling 11 Million Prisoners Laundered Through Justice System each year

From ZH: "Between 1990 and 2010, the number of privately operated prisons in the US increased 1600%"

I'll give you one guess who was POTUS in the 1990s. I almost fell out of my chair when Hillary started decrying the private prisons and all the milions behind bars for non-violent often trivial offenses, such as an ounce of weed. Bill Clinton signed into law the measures that created this private prison racket, a form of forced slave labor wherein private concerns make obscene profits paying prisoners next to nothing. Hillary was behind this 100%. Now she decries the injustice of it. What a duplicitous lying scoundrel!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

crimethink (27th September 2016),midnight rambler (27th September 2016),Santa (27th September 2016),singular_me (27th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts
    Bill Clinton also made America safer by his program to put more cops on the streets and militarizing police. <sarc>
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: A Mind-Boggling 11 Million Prisoners Laundered Through Justice System each year

wonder what would happen if 90 percent of them were released? would crime double? triple? more? what would that cost 'taxpayers'? the propaganda in the op doesnt take the time to analyze the opportunity cost...one dimensional analysis....thus useless

as for the corruption angle...get in line. toll roads piss me off more than the prisons...at least the prisons are doing SOMETHING

Thanks

op propaganda?

the only propaganda starting first is which that prompts people to give their consent away. The drug war is a brilliant example.

So now when a lie falls apart, truth retakes its due by storm, whatever it may mean or imply. One has to be prepared to the consequence. All lies are dangerous, so expecting to be freed from the lie without causing a radical change or shock to the system isnt realistic.

Statism has always been a hoax, so we have a 4000yo time bomb to manage.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Most prison inmates should never have been born, as they are utterly worthless for society, purely anchors on civilization. Is there a prison industry that relies on fresh meat? Yes. But Niggers, Spiggers, and Wiggers make it easy to keep the Grinder fed.

Personally, I'm for complete reorientation of the "corrections" system: swift extermination of those who commit murder, rape, child molestation, home invasion/occupied-home burglary, and several other crimes; replacement of these zoos called prisons with labor camps, where the inmates either truly contribute or get neither food nor entertainment; and elimination of a whole book of malum prohibitum "crimes" where the convictee is truly not a threat.

Obviously, to accomplish that, plenty of Skypes and Car Salesmen would "need to go," as well.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Most prison inmates should never have been born, as they are utterly worthless for society, purely anchors on civilization. Is there a prison industry that relies on fresh meat? Yes. But Niggers, Spiggers, and Wiggers make it easy to keep the Grinder fed.

Personally, I'm for complete reorientation of the "corrections" system: swift extermination of those who commit murder, rape, child molestation, home invasion/occupied-home burglary, and several other crimes; replacement of these zoos called prisons with labor camps, where the inmates either truly contribute or get neither food nor entertainment; and elimination of a whole book of malum prohibitum "crimes" where the convictee is truly not a threat.

Obviously, to accomplish that, plenty of Skypes and Car Salesmen would "need to go," as well.
    I'm for the Three Strikes and your dead law.

First felony conviction: loss of both pinkies and released back into society.

Second felony conviction: loss of both ring fingers and released back into society.

Third felony conviction: Convicts choice of death by electric chair, hanging, lethal injection, firing squad or gas chamber. Publicly displayed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

crimethink (27th September 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

All "private" prisons has a quota of prisoners that THE STATE has to meet.... who is making the money?

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th September 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

you know they say that hip hop was designed to fill the prisons with young black men. Some kind of agreement with music producers and prison owners.... which could be one and the same for all I know.

But it's a lot of anonymous sources and an unverified "protocols" type letter. Other than that it's down to stats. Did the crime and prison populations get a boost from hip hop. I think crime was a thing in the '70's as well. But back then maybe prisons were not "for profit" operations which require 90% occupancy to stay within contract obligations.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

without a system change first, money will always have the final word

The High Cost of the Death Penalty
    http://www.deathpenalty.org/article.php?id=42

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    I'm for the Three Strikes and your dead law.

First felony conviction: loss of both pinkies and released back into society.

Second felony conviction: loss of both ring fingers and released back into society.

Third felony conviction: Convicts choice of death by electric chair, hanging, lethal injection, firing squad or gas chamber. Publicly displayed.