Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: David's Coin Roll Hunting Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

Re: CRH - Old silver this time!

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I don't know where he lives to get that much silver in coin rolls. I haven't been lucky at coin roll hunting for years.
    Could be explained by you not doing it anymore as you hinted at in an earlier post in this thread...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

I don't know where he lives to get that much silver in coin rolls. I haven't been lucky at coin roll hunting for years.
    It's easy when you preroll for your videos.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

3. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (23rd October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Last time I coin roll hunted I went to a little locally owned bank up in some little mountain town and they had a cardboard box of hand wrapped rolls of halves, I took them all and they were all skunks. I quit after that.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Copper
    Thanks

yes i do, but I dont reply to every hate post. most people just want to insult, but this is just the way I like to share my finds

Copper
    Thanks

Do you read what other people have to say in the threads you post in?
    this quote^

7. The Following User Says Thank You to david. For This Useful Post:

Horn (22nd October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I like this guy named david.

Copper
    Thanks

WEEK's RESULTS

Hey gold-silver forum. I just wanted to let you know thanks for the support. For those that didn't like it, I am posting these because I prefer showing finds in video form rather than picture form. This weeks results: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Sa8bENlQs

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Re: WEEK's RESULTS

Tick, Tick, Tick !

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

The one drawback with precious metals is that they are displace-able.

Don't forget to get a doppleganger...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by david. View Post

Hey gold-silver forum. I just wanted to let you know thanks for the support.

Search Results:

Search evantubehd on Youtube - Nazem Tubetube.nazem.se/ytdl/search.php?q=evantubehd&sp...

Duration: 2:08. SilverSearcher. 1 month ago468 views. Thanks For Watching! Subscribe for more content! Business email: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com.

silver coins - Trang - Tilly News

tillynews.com/tags/silver-coins Subscribe for more content! Business email: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com.... Tags: Full Stack Video of 6,000+ ounces of Silver Part 4: Coins & Rounds Silver Slacker.

ver Coin Rol | ElaEgypt

www.elaegypt.com/ver+Coin+Rol Business: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com Next Video: .... Business Email: djdjdavvad@gmail.com Ohio Metal Detecting: https://www.youtube.com/user/stringfrenzy ...

NICKELBOOK | ElaEgypt

www.elaegypt.com/NICKELBOOK Thanks For Watching! Like, comment and subscribe! Business Email: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com NEXT:

Duration: 2:08. SilverSearcher. 3 weeks ago423 views. Thanks For Watching! Subscribe for more content! Business email: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com.

Search evantubehd on Youtube - Nazem Tube

tube.nazem.se/ytdl/search.php?q=evantubehd&sp...Duration: 2:08. SilverSearcher. 3 weeks ago423 views. Thanks For Watching! Subscribe for more content! Business email: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com.

SilverHustlin13 Herunterladen - YuTube - Arah aliran

www.yutube.in.net/channel/UC2h1dL8IfNcc8vuKza-Ujow Oct 9, 2016 - PayPal payments: platastacker@gmail.com Hello to all PM Stackers and ... questions or if you would like to donate at djdjdavvad2@gmail.com

Silver Searcher: Found more Silver - Coin Roll Hunting for Silver e19 ...

mangkang.tk › EntertainmentSep 8, 2016 - (Funny Ver)By SilverSearcherLeave a comment, like and subscribe! Business: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com N ... Coin Roll Hunting - $60 in Halves!

Coin Roll Hunting: MAKE MILLIONS IN MINUTES!!! (Funny Ver ...

mangkang.tk › Howto & Style Sep 8, 2016 - Description: Leave a comment, like and subscribe! Business: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com. Next Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ...

Coinstar by PES' - Zona Download Video Gratis - AlbumLagu.Info

albumlagu.info/getvideo?q=Coinstar-by-PES'-&page=CA8QAA 2016 September 11. Thanks For Watching! Subscribe for more content! Business email: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com. Game Over by PES (Official HD Version)

How To Get FREE Silver Coins From Coinstar!!! - Free Olx | Sell ...

freeolx.com/watch/ZK2K9L9MxhM/how-to-get-free-silver-coins-from-coinstar.html
    Description: Published 3 days ago. Thanks For Watching! Subscribe for more content! Business email: djdjdavvad2@gmail.com. Facebook · Twitter · Pinterest

MADFRANKS ?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...089adda1ce.jpg
    With a shovel and pliers I find dental silver in any cemetery

-david
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (22nd October 2016),Neuro (22nd October 2016),osoab (22nd October 2016)