Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hospital Price Ripoff - CT Scans

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Hospital Price Ripoff - CT Scans

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    He doesn't have to fix healthcare, he just has to make you and millions of Americans believe he has.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

I have no issue with the tax credit cut. Don't like the incentives part.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

[QUOTE=mamboni;881063]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Trump et al CANNOT fix US healthcare. The US population is sick sick sick. There is only one way out. Everyone must take responsibility for his health and nutrition. They can build hospitals and homes and assisted living facilities till the cows come home and it won't be enough. We are in a population health meltdown. Diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer's disease, autism, disabilities, cancer are exploding higher - it is an epidemic. I place the blame on nutritional empty and and dead GMO foods, pesticides and hormones, processed foods with neurotoxic excitogens, neurotoxic artificial sweeteners, statin drugs (toxic toxic toxic worthless) and pharmaceuticals in general, and many others. All the food is severely mineral deficient because the farmland is universally depleted and dead. Then, there is pollution, Chemtrails, fluoridated and chlorinated water, pasteurized dairy (i.e. dead, killed, nutritionally garbage). Every American is severely mineral deficient. Without the trace minerals, lifespan is shortened and rampant disease is a guarantee. I do not exaggerate. We are truly screwed. Ponce was right: many will die.
    Once upon a time...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TroyOz For This Useful Post:

mamboni (24th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Non profit which is rare now is best, any venture that has stockholders, in many ways are evil. because internal prices will have to go up. All to supply the stockholders with a dividend.

Today health is a cash cow, ever notice how most big hospitals are getting bigger? One answer is more people that they serve.

Our medical system is over priced by far, past the insanity levels, beyond what local needs. Slap high prices on everything, take part of that for profits for the stockholders. Buy out all that are computation with their system.

I could go on and on.

Our drug company's are a fine example..they say research cost sets the price.

Well yes but also in the long run pure greed to the point that they will bury any compilation for generic analogs, if not the exact formulation.

Qed.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

the cause of the problem is insurance or ponzi. So long as insurance is allowed the costs will always be astronomical.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Dogman (25th January 2017),mamboni (25th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    the cause of the problem is insurance or ponzi. So long as insurance is allowed the costs will always be astronomical.

Agreed mostly !
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."