Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Generation Z

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: Generation Z

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Bullshit. Did you hear the whining bitch? "Call security. My feelings are hurt." Fuck that nigger.
    In the video, he did nothing to deserve that racial attack. The kid prevoked it.

Still, that's Bullshit. You don't treat people that way, regardless. It doesn't matter if he calls security after the fact. The fact stands, that guy was insulted based upon his race at that time.

We need to be better than that.
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    In the video, he did nothing to deserve that racial attack. The kid prevoked it.

Still, that's Bullshit. You don't treat people that way, regardless. It doesn't matter if he calls security after the fact. The fact stands, that guy was insulted based upon his race at that time.

This is backlash. That is all. I give the kid an A+ for having balls. He has more balls than most adult men who are so emasculated by the time they reach 25 that they may as well just chop their own balls off.

Sticks and stones......

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

crimethink (1st August 2017),hoarder (2nd August 2017),madfranks (1st August 2017),Tumbleweed (1st August 2017)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

that racial attack.

It was not a racial attack. It was just some stupid, cocky kid doing what stupid, cocky kids do. Walk away and feel what you feel. You are a better man in the end. I will give the guy a little credit. He did not attack the young ones as many stupid blacks would have done. He did lessen his own stature by his whining to have the young boys punished by the law (security). As if 'security' would make him feel less a 'nigger'. If he did not feel somewhere inside that he was 'lesser' then he would have laughed it off.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

We are going to have to disagree on this one, Woodman. I respect you and your posts, contributions to this forum....

However, insulting a man who doesn't deserve it, ain't right. Period. No matter how much you want to believe it to be so.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Insulting someone like that, is never right. You don't treat people that way.
    I don't know what happened prior to the beginning of the video, so I cannot assess the justification, or lack thereof, of the kid calling him a name. But, he then proceeded to act like a Nigger by going into the store and yelling repeatedly for "security," as though the kid threw rocks at him or something.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

The "magic" of video editing. You are making a huge assumption, that the kid started the problem. We don't see how the interaction started, but we do know how he reacted to it...yes, like a Nigger.

Note the Nigger's comment about "going back in the store." I suspect there is much more to be seen before the artificial beginning of the video.

Also notice the Nigger talk from the Negress near the end of the video. Who was that directed at? An employee?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

most likely blowback for whatever the whining sjw negro did

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

crimethink (1st August 2017),Tumbleweed (1st August 2017)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

We are going to have to disagree on this one, Woodman. I respect you and your posts, contributions to this forum....

However, insulting a man who doesn't deserve it, ain't right. Period. No matter how much you want to believe it to be so.
    Hitch, I find myself feeling apologetic for my words yesterday. You are good dude and I was tired and feeling irritable. Please except my apology for my negative behavior. I still feel the fellow displayed sickening behavior in trying to get the security involved. As far as the video goes; Yes, it is sad that we cannot treat each-other with respect, but respect is a mutual thing and very scarce these days.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (2nd August 2017),Hitch (1st August 2017),Neuro (1st August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Bullshit. Did you hear the whining bitch? "Call security. My feelings are hurt." Fuck that nigger.
    LOL he actually said he felt threatened by the kids calling him names. Definitely a whiny little bitch.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

crimethink (2nd August 2017),Neuro (2nd August 2017),Tumbleweed (1st August 2017),woodman (2nd August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I approve of your comment and it hits the mark perfectly!!

No reason for any apologies.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

crimethink (2nd August 2017),woodman (2nd August 2017)