Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumped or Duped

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: Trumped or Duped

tampabay.com: Trump: ‘And I was in Florida with 25,000 people going wild’
    Mar 20, 2018
    Turns out "drain the swamp" was tested in 2014 by Steve Bannon and Cambridge Analytica...

Trump on Tuesday said he usually likes to make up phrases himself but this was given to him.

"They had this expression, 'drain the swamp," and I hated it. I thought it was so hokey. I said, 'That is the hokiest — give me a break. I'm embarrassed to say it.'

"And I was in Florida with 25,000 people going wild, and I said, 'And we will drain the swamp.' The place went crazy. (Laughter.)

"I couldn't believe it. And then, the next speech, I said it again. And they went even crazier. 'We will drain the swamp.' … And every time I said it, I'd get the biggest applause. And after four or five times, I said, 'Boy, what a great expression. I love saying it. You know?' (Laughter.) It's amazing. It really is amazing. "
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

fwiw- from going through the comments over at conservativetreehouse (Trump cult worship site) on the rally thread, it seems like some Trump supporters are getting increasingly angry with his continued promotion of the poison kill shots and the fact that he does not aggressively come out against the vax passports and the Great Reset. Of course, the other groupies over there call those people "trolls." (some people will never wake up)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    fwiw- from going through the comments over at conservativetreehouse (Trump cult worship site) on the rally thread, it seems like some Trump supporters are getting increasingly angry with his continued promotion of the poison kill shots and the fact that he does not aggressively come out against the vax passports and the Great Reset. Of course, the other groupies over there call those people "trolls." (some people will never wake up)
    One of the first things Trump did when he was inaugurated was accept a huge donation from Pfizer, push RFK Jr. out of his promised position in the Cabinet and nomimnate Alex Azar a revolving door type from Lilly who later moved to FDA. see
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post966399

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...s-bios-2016-11

Edit: RFK Jr. posted a jewtube video on this subject. I believe it is posted elswhere in this forum

https://static.scientificamerican.co...8446982DCE9466

Alex Azar. Credit: United States Department of Health and Human Services Wikimedia Commons

When Pres. Donald Trump announced he was nominating Alex Michael Azar II to be the next secretary of health and human services, Trump called him a “star for better healthcare and lower drug prices.” The catch is that Azar, who served as president of pharmaceutical giant Lilly USA until January, has been widely criticized for raising medication costs. During his decade at Lilly, the company tripled the price of its insulin and was fined for colluding to keep its prices high in Mexico.

Democrats say that the issue will likely dominate Azar’s confirmation hearing Wednesday before the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) committee. “Given his professional background, Sen. Murray will definitely want to focus on whether or not he will be able to make any effort to lower drug prices for patients,” says Mairead Lynn, spokesperson for ranking HELP Committee member Sen. Patty Murray (D-Washington).

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont), who is also on that committee, expressed concerns in a press statement. “The nomination of Alex Azar, the former head of Eli Lilly’s U.S. operations, shows that Trump was never serious about his promise to stop the pharmaceutical industry from ‘getting away with murder,’” Sanders said. “The last thing we need is to put a pharmaceutical executive in charge of the Department of Health and Human Services.”

On the campaign trail Trump had called for action to lower drug prices, such as boosting medication imports and granting the government more negotiating powers to lower prescription costs. But in the White House those actions have not yet gained ground. Based on Azar’s track record, Democrats question if that is likely to change with him as HHS secretary.

Still, Democratic lawmakers may find other things to like about an Azar-led HHS. Like Trump’s current head of the Food and Drug Administration, Scott Gottlieb, Azar is already familiar with the inner workings of the agency he would run. Azar’s bona fides include serving as the number two official at HHS during the George W. Bush administration, and previously serving as its general counsel. But potential conflicts of interest will also be at the forefront of Wednesday’s discussions, Democrats say. Committee members will ask if Azar will commit to recusing himself from decisions related to his private-sector work. In addition to his tenure at Lilly, he also consulted for various biopharmaceutical and health insurance companies on federal and state policy, sales, marketing, pricing, reimbursement, access and distribution.

Republicans including Tennessee Sen. Lamar Alexander, the chairman of the HELP committee, have already endorsed Azar. Many GOP lawmakers have wanted to quickly fill the role since Trump-appointed Secretary Tom Price resigned in September, after Politico reported that he was using private jets and military aircraft for government business, running up a massive travel tab at taxpayers’ expense. (Since then, Acting Secretary Eric Hargan has been running the agency.)

Azar was easily confirmed for his prior stints at HHS. But the road ahead may not be as smooth as it was under Bush’s tenure, largely due to partisan tensions over Obamacare that could roil the process. Moreover, Democrats wary of the HHS record under Tom Price will likely press Azar on his plans for reproductive medicine policy and the opioid crisis.

Some committee members are already familiar with Azar. Murray and Alexander both met with him in the two weeks between his November 13 nomination and the HELP hearing. Murray’s office says she and Azar discussed issues she plans to bring up in the hearing, including the health care system, drug pricing and the opioid epidemic. And Alexander said in a statement after their meeting that Azar had impressive knowledge and experience, as well as the “qualifications to get results.”

Before the full Senate votes on Azar there will be one additional hurdle after Wednesday—another hearing, which has not yet been scheduled, before the Senate Finance Committee. Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), chairman of that committee, supports the nominee. “The leader of HHS will be at the tip of the spear, working to not only right the wrongs of this deeply flawed [Affordable Care Act] law, but also ensure the long-term sustainability of both Medicare and Medicaid,” Hatch said in a press release. “Mr. Azar has the experience, knowledge and fortitude to take on these daunting challenges.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)

https://static.scientificamerican.co...A7A9_small.png

Dina Fine Maron, formerly an associate editor at Scientific American, is now a wildlife trade investigative reporter at National Geographic.

Follow Dina Fine Maron on Twitter

Credit: Nick Higgins

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th October 2021),Bigjon (10th October 2021),midnight rambler (10th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I've seen comments online where people from maybe Wyoming or Idaho (one of the out west states) are complaining about Trump's endorsements--he's picking the wrong people, and overlooking good America first Constitution supporting people, who are then giving up and quitting. I think people are saying that the person Trump decided to endorse against father is a war criminal Cheney, is NOT America first and a never Trumper. And I think Emerald Robinson noted that Trump supported worthless Rubio.

Anyway, here's Stew Peterson complaining also:

1776 World Wide: Stew Peters predicts PDJT will endorse David Purdue for GA Gov, instead of America 1st patriot Kandiss Taylor.
    What is really going on with PDJT?
    https://t.me/stewpeters/9785

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/trump-and-gop-have-become-vaxx-sales-team-rino-recruiters/

Trump and GOP Have Become Vaxx Sales Team, RINO Recruiters

Nobody appreciates what President Trump accomplished in 2016 more than this show. But we don’t care about 2016 because it was Donald Trump. We care about what Donald Trump was doing: He stuck a finger in the eye of the useless, fake Republican establishment that wanted us to accept Jeb freaking Bush as their candidate for president. He showed that an America First platform can win, and win in states where the GOP normally isn’t competitive.

But I’m not doing this show so I can slobber over everything that Donald Trump has done. He’s not perfect, and he makes a lot of mistakes, mostly relating to the judgment of character and personnel decisions. I don’t like how he’s spent the past year as a vaccine salesman. And I really don’t like the bad endorsements he has a habit of making.

Lindsey Graham trashed Trump for the entire 2016 campaign. He sabotaged him on his signature issues, ending our foreign wars and securing the border. But then he sucked up to Trump the rest of the time and played golf with him, so it didn’t matter. Trump endorsed him for reelection in 2020 when there were actual America First primary challengers.

In 2017, Trump was pressured into endorsing Luther Strange, a weak moderate candidate, instead of Mo Brooks or another more established conservative. The result was that Roy Moore won instead, and the seat was stolen entirely.

Last spring, Trump endorsed Marco Rubio for another term. Rubio, the guy who insisted we needed a multi-year Russia investigation because Democrats demanded it. Rubio, part of the Gang of 8 amnesty crew. Little Marco, who wishes we were still fighting in Afghanistan and who right now is obsessed with starting a new fight with Russia over “Havana Syndrome,” a fake medical problem made up by hysterical CIA operatives.

Three weeks ago, Trump endorsed Chuck Grassley for another term as Iowa’s senator. He trashed Trump just earlier this year for wanting to investigate 2020 election fraud. But honestly, we don’t even need to get into what he said. Chuck Grassley is 88. He’d be 95 by the time his term ended. If you read his Twitter, it’s borderline incoherent half the time. We don’t need someone with one foot in the grave representing Iowa when there are perfectly good candidates who will still be alive in ten years, candidates like Jim Carlin.

In Kansas, we could have a strong America-First challenger to Jerry Moran. Last February, Moran basically said he only acquitted Trump in his second impeachment trial because he didn’t believe a president could be convicted after leaving office. Otherwise, he might have supported it. But now, Trump has endorsed him, so no viable candidates have stepped up.

It’s not just Senate races. In Texas, Trump is backing fake Republican RINO Governor Greg Abbott and even worse, Lt. Governor Dan Patrick.

In every one of her House races, Donald Trump endorsed Liz Cheney, even though her number one priority was betraying his agenda on Afghanistan. He got exactly what he should have expected when she voted to impeach him. But now, even as he campaigns against Liz Cheney, Trump has basically let her pick her own successor by endorsing her old friend Harriet Hageman. Once again, no shortage of great candidates he could have chosen. Hageman is such a bad pick that the only explanation that makes sense to us is somebody paid off Trump’s advisors to recommend her, and that suspicion has been confirmed by sources at Mar-a-Lago, right next to the president.

And then there’s Arkansas. Trump won that state by 28 points in 2020, so it shouldn’t be that hard to get good candidates elected there. But the same story as everywhere else. This year, Trump endorsed John Boozman for reelection. It’s okay if you’ve never heard of him. He’s been in the Senate for a decade and is a total non-entity. Didn’t stand up against election fraud. Blamed Trump for January 6. Hasn’t ever really stood up for anything. He’s just sitting there, in a state where we could have a real America-firster. And some are running. Jan Morgan is demanding a ten-year immigration moratorium. She founded 2A Women as a Second Amendment Activist. She was the national spokesperson for “Citizens for Trump”. She actually has enough energy to demand America First policies instead of drifting through Congress like a lump of crap. She’d benefit a lot from a Trump endorsement. But instead, he’s backing another six years of Boozman.

And then we come to this Arkansas House seat. Third District. Voted Trump by 27 points. Represented by Steve Womack. He was even worse than Boozman. He fully blamed President Trump for January 6, calling him, quote, “somebody who basically doesn’t have regard for the Constitution, or the rule of law, where it comes to protecting [his] grip on power.” That’s what he said about the president. Hey, Steve, look around you! Democrats used mass riots to get their way last year. They rewrote all the election laws on the books, often without consulting the legislature. They’re ignoring all immigration laws so they can flood this country with criminal immigrants. They’re sending the Department of Justice after parents who protest CRT and they’re implementing explicitly anti-white racism. Those are the people who don’t give a damn about the Constitution. But here’s Steve Womack, blaming the President for what is more and more clearly a case of FBI incitement.

Womack should have lost the support of every Republican for what he said. Instead, Donald Trump is endorsing him for another term.

We’re not going to follow him. We aren’t beholden to Donald Trump’s endorsements when they don’t represent a real America-first vision.

So instead, we’re going to show you that there are real America Firsters and candidates that are actually committed to American values, freedom, liberty, law and order, and protecting the lives of kids. Neil Kumar is challenging Womack in the third district. He’s a real America-First candidate, who wants an immigration moratorium, a pro-America trade policy, resistance to Chinese domination, you name it. And the Arkansas GOP is going all-out to stop him and protect Womack. They’ve issued an official statement denouncing him as a candidate, which Kumar says is unprecedented. At the recent Carroll County Lincoln Day Dinner, they kicked him off stage without giving him a chance to speak. He’s been blacklisted by four different county GOPs and several other Republican groups, along with fake Conservative media outlets that are beginning to look more and more like contributors to a deep state psyop. He believes the state GOP even pressured his payment processor to drop him.

The state GOP is behaving exactly as the Democratic Party does. They’re labeling Kumar a “racist” because he wants an end to the anti-white discrimination that is now legal in America, and because he wants an end to the unlimited immigration that is meant to replace native-born Americans of all races. Of course, as is so often the case, Neil is multi-racial himself, something most of his haters can’t say.

Kumar isn’t surrendering. I want to read a part of his statement this week. Quote: “The Republican Party of Arkansas is a criminal enterprise whose only goal is to protect its corporate-funded incumbents. … The Republican Party of Arkansas is denouncing and disavowing the hardworking people of Arkansas, whom it so plainly hates.”

We wanted to hear more from Neil Kumar directly, and we believe in allowing voters to know who’s really for them. Kumar joined the show to discuss.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

What Kind Of 4D Chess Is Trump Playing Now?

https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/4197/What-Kind-Of-4D-Chess-Is-Trump-Playing-Now.aspx

I will NEVER understand the fascination that conservatives—especially Christian conservatives—have with Donald Trump.

It still has not registered with conservatives that it was Donald Trump that forced this devilish Covid tyranny on the world. People such as Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci might have been the masterminds behind the Covid antichrist system that has plagued the planet for over 18 months now—resulting in millions of deaths and a crushing global economic catastrophe—but it was TRUMP who was the one who used his massive legal authority as President of the United States to authorize the swarms of demon-inspired “health” officials within the CDC and medical industry to terrorize the world with their Covid fanaticism.

I truly wish Trump would just take his bimbos to Palm Beach, Florida, and leave America alone. Except for Abraham Lincoln, he’s done more damage to Liberty than any president in U.S. history—albeit Joe Biden is making a concerted effort to try and overtake Trump’s ignoble feat.

But Trump is like a bad cold—or the infernal Covid narrative that he helped create—he just won’t go away. And that’s because so many Christians and conservatives keep his hopes alive that he will be elected in 2024.

I tell you this here and now: The GOP is almost guaranteed to win the 2024 presidential election (the 2022 congressional elections will be a landslide victory for Republicans—the GOP victory in Virginia’s gubernatorial race on Tuesday is a precursor for next year). I see only one way for the GOP to lose the White House in 2024: If they nominate Donald Trump. So, if you Republicans have a death wish, go ahead and nominate this con man. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Candidly, a lifetime of experience has taught me to trust almost no politician of either party who occupies the powerful positions of U.S. congressman or senator or State governor. The only one inside the Beltway I have deep respect for is Rep. Thomas Massie from Kentucky. I do like Rand Paul (also from Kentucky) in the Senate—especially the way he is fighting Frankenstein Fauci. Most of the rest of them are merely opportunistic, self-serving elitists—or wannabe elitists.

With that said, however, the one potential GOP presidential contender that freedomists might consider supporting in 2024 is Gov. Ron DeSantis from Florida. Without a doubt, DeSantis is at the tip of the spear in the fight against the Covid narrative—although he still hasn’t had the guts to come out and oppose the Covid death drug, known as the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. But at this point, he seems to be the only governor with the guts to actually take aggressive and overtly public resistance to the Covid narrative.

Of course, as with almost every other major politician, DeSantis is a shill for Zionist Israel and as such would be incapable of fully defending America’s liberties, because the Zionist elites are the single most destructive influence upon both our constitutional liberties and our Christian ideologies in the world. And their influence over Washington politics—and politicians—reigns supreme.

This leads me to the main point of this column.
    In a radio interview with Ari Hoffman, Trump made an astounding admission—although he put it in the past tense.
    Here is the report:
    Former President Donald Trump said during a recent interview that Israel "literally owned Congress" and "rightfully" so.
    "You know, the biggest change I've seen in Congress is-- Israel literally owned congress, you understand that?" Trump told 570 KVI's Ari Hoffman, who could be seen nodding in agreement.
    "Ten years ago, 15 years ago and it was so powerful, it was so powerful and today it's almost the opposite," he continued. "You have between AOC and Omar -- and these people that hate Israel, they hate it with a passion -- they're controlling congress and Israel is not a force in congress anymore."
    "I mean it's just amazing, I've never seen such a change and we're not talking about over a very long period of time but I think you know exactly what I what I'm saying they had such power Israel had such power and rightfully over congress and now it doesn't," Trump said. "It's incredible, actually." (Emphasis added)
    You bet Israel controlled Congress—and it still does! And it also controls Donald Trump. If Trump really believes that AOC and Omar control Congress, he is more of a blooming idiot than I even thought he was. But he doesn’t believe that at all. That was just public theater to try and help solidify evangelicals in his corner for 2024.
    But notice that Trump believes it is “right” that Israel controls the U.S. Congress. Any man who would endorse the concept that a foreign government—any foreign government—is RIGHT to control the U.S. Congress is, in my opinion, guilty of TREASON.
    Ashkenazi Jew (what he called himself) Jack Bernstein—who was doubtlessly assassinated by the Israeli Mossad due to his truthful and powerful anti-Zionist books—wrote much about the power of Israel over the government in Washington, D.C.
    In his book, The Life of an American Jew In Racist Marxist Israel, Bernstein wrote:
    The U.S. government allows a Jew to be a citizen of both the U.S. and Israel.
    German Americans cannot be citizens of both the U.S. and Germany. Italian Americans cannot be citizens of both the U.S. and Italy. Egyptian Americans cannot be citizens of both the U.S. and Egypt . . . but, a Jewish American can be a citizen of both Israel and the U.S. This is a prime example of the kind of power the Zionist Jews have over the U.S. government.
    And faithful readers know that I have documented the fact that there are over 100 members of the U.S. government that have dual citizenship with both the U.S. and Israel.
    Bernstein also wrote:
    The cover-up of the whole scandalous affair [Israel’s attack on the USS Libertyin 1967—I have a very exciting announcement related to this event at the end of this column] could not have succeeded if the news media had done its duty and reported the facts surrounding the attack. This is a good example of the power the Zionist controlled news media in America exercises to distort or withhold important information from the American people.
    Speaking of Israel’s 1973 War, Bernstein writes:
    U.S. government officials are so much under the influence of the Zionists that they had alerted the 82nd Airborne Division stationed at Ft. Bragg, N.C. and the U.S. troops stationed in Germany for the purpose of being sent to aid Israel, if necessary.
    It is pretty sad that to please the Zionist power in America, U.S. government officials are willing to sacrifice the lives of American boys to save Zionist/Marxist Israel.
    Bernstein again:
    If American boys die in a future Mideast War [this was written in 1984], you will know that those responsible will be the Zionist Jews in America and the weak-spined politicians in Washington, D.C. who bow to their Zionist lords.
    Wow! How many wars has America fought for Israel, how many Americans have died, how many innocent Palestinians, Iraqis, Jordanians, Syrians, Afghanis, Libyans, Iranians, Yemenis, Lebanese, et al. have died since 1984? All because “the weak-spined politicians in Washington, D.C. [have bowed] to their Zionist lords.”
    Bernstein warns America:
    Evidence leads to the conclusion that it is these [Jewish international bankers] who own the Class A Stock of the U.S. Federal Reserve, America’s central bank. In this position of power these Zionist bankers can, and likely will, trigger an economic collapse in America—like they did in 1929 when they caused the stock market crash and started the severe depression of the 1930s.
    In the resulting state of confusion and in an effort to obtain food and other necessities, the American people will accept the “New States Constitution” which has already been written. This will place the American people under the dictates of one-world government run by the Zionist-oriented international bankers and Zionist/Bolshevik Jews.
    Remember that the above was written by a self-professed Ashkenazi Jew.
    Are we not seeing the beginnings of Bernstein’s predictions RIGHT NOW? You bet we are. How fitting that these words were written in 1984! No wonder the Mossad murdered this man.
    So, what kind of 4D chess is Trump playing now? For this Zionist-controlled former president to 1) acknowledge that Congress is or was “literally owned” by Israel, something no politician dares to admit, and 2) say that now Congress is not owned by Israel is about as convoluted as it can get.
    Congress WAS “literally owned” by Israel; and it STILL IS “literally owned” by Israel. And so is Donald Trump—and Joe Biden.
    The report referenced above notes this very fact in this paragraph:
    Though "the Squad" managed to stop an additional $1 billion to Israel in a short-term government funding bill on Sept 14, less than 10 days later the billion dollar giveaway to Israel was brought to the House floor as a standalone bill and passed 420 to 9, with AOC changing her vote from "no" to "present" and then crying on the House floor. (Emphasis added)
    In fact, the above report correctly notes that when Trump was president, he admitted that Israel dictated Middle East policy to the U.S. government during his administration:
    During a rally in Winston-Salem, North Carolina on Sept 8, 2020 Trump said: "The fact is, we don't have to be in the Middle East, other than we want to protect Israel. Other than that, we don't have to be in the Middle East.”
    Of course, you heard almost nothing about this report from the Zionist-owned mainstream media—or from hardly any “conservative” news sources, for that matter. Kudos to Tim Brown at SonsofLibertyMedia.com for having the courage to cover this report.
    As I said, when Trump said what he did, he was simply employing political psyops on conservatives—especially Christian conservatives—in an effort to shore up their support for his 2024 election run. He wants to give Christians the impression that he is the ONLY guy in Washington who supports the State of Israel. What baloney!
    But then again, evangelicals have proven over and over that they LOVE baloney, whether it’s served up by Donald Trump or Anthony Fauci.
    P.S. As the Israeli attack against the USS Libertyin 1967 was referenced in this column, I have this very exciting announcement to make:
    On Sunday, November 14, 2021, Liberty Fellowship and I will host a special ceremony involving several surviving crew members of the USS Liberty attack. This ceremony will honor surviving crew member Ron Kukal. This honor will be conferred upon Mr. Kukal by several surviving crew members of the USS Liberty on behalf of the Liberty Veterans Association.
    Words cannot express the honor that I feel in being asked to host this memorable once-in-a-lifetime event.
    If any of my readers live close enough to drive here or are able to arrange their schedule to fly here, I urge you to do so. You probably will never again in your lifetime have an opportunity to personally meet these Liberty survivors and participate in a momentous occasion such as this.
    And if any one of you do NOT know the story of the treasonous conspiracy between the government in Washington, D.C., and the government in Tel Aviv to attempt to sink the USS Libertyon June 8, 1967, and the subsequent cover up after the ship refused to sink, I strongly encourage you to read the book Remember The LIBERTY! Almost Sunk by Treason on the High Seas.
    Order it here.
    And by all means, if it is at all possible, come to Liberty Fellowship in Kalispell, Montana, on Sunday, November 14 for this historic occasion.
    Of course, the event will be livestreamed on our Liberty Fellowship livestream channel.
    P.P.S. We are currently taking preorders for THE FREEDOM DOCUMENTS. Order now and be among the first to receive your copy or copies when the books are printed on November 18.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (6th November 2021),Tumbleweed (6th November 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Here is a good link that gives all the pertinent info about USA law, that you need to know.

https://ia600906.us.archive.org/23/i...NTIL%20NOW.pdf
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Platinum
    Thanks

Ummm... I don't know how can anybody support trump.

Pre-crime is 1984.

It is the next step of the Patriot Act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDZwzkahh7g

If trump was not part of the deepstate and truly fighting the deepstate, trump would not have tried to start a war with Iran, would have roll back the Patriot Act, not add to it with pre-crime/thought crime, would not have appointed psychopathic neo-cons and jews. Would not have replaced jews at the Federal Reserve with neo-con bush ally from the Carlyle Group.

trump is a fraud. Same as Churchill. Both had jewish backers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th November 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    Ummm... I don't know how can anybody support trump.

Pre-crime is 1984.

It is the next step of the Patriot Act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDZwzkahh7g

If trump was not part of the deepstate and truly fighting the deepstate, trump would not have tried to start a war with Iran, would have roll back the Patriot Act, not add to it with pre-crime/thought crime, would not have appointed psychopathic neo-cons and jews. Would not have replaced jews at the Federal Reserve with neo-con bush ally from the Carlyle Group.

trump is a fraud. Same as Churchill. Both had jewish backers.
    As far as what I posted, don't get me wrong. I do not support Trump or think he is righteous, but I thought M S King presented an excellent defense for Trump and his possible reasons and underlying strategy. I believe that he is mistaken, but why not post his views?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    As far as what I posted, don't get me wrong. I do not support Trump or think he is righteous, but I thought M S King presented an excellent defense for Trump and his possible reasons and underlying strategy. I believe that he is mistaken, but why not post his views?
    If this was GIM1, the top intelligent people on GIM1 would list dozens of reasons why trump is a fraud. The same way we exposed Alex Jones. I am merely a student of Anty Ep and others on GIM1, using what was taught there to expose the usual suspects.

The deepstate needed to scatter the GIM1 members to the four corners and have containment forums, etc. We would have exposed trump daily on GIM1.

Imagine if Ron Paul became president then did not make gold and silver legal tender or even try. And bombed Iran instead. Staffed the white house with neo-cons and jews. And when confronted with hypocrisy, Ron Paul would say - "Mexicans are rapists", do you support this jew boy Ron Paul now, libertarians?

We would not have taken a kosher Ron Paul whose purpose against the EU is because the cia has been opposed to the EU since the beginning (Source: E Michael Jones), because America according to the cia, the usa has to be number 1 and Washington hates competition. So destroy Europe in any way possible to keep the British "Royals" considered top in Europe. Don't you get it, trump wanted to pull out of NATO not because of a non-interventionist libertarian policy, trump wanted a "one world government" run out of D.C. Where nobody on earth can question what the USA does, imposes crushing sanctions on those opposing the usual suspects. Anybody with a brain on GIM1 would have seen through trump. That old group of Ben Shockey, and other other dozens of radicals, libertarians and others would have seen right through trump when given the factual criminal info on trump.