Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumped or Duped

Thanks
    Thanked 2,012 Times in 1,249 Posts

Re: Trumped or Duped

I think most of us realize Trump is flawed.

I think if HRC got elected sites like this would be targeted pretty quickly.

Only a hardcore WN person would be jew free.

Even Ron Paul had a few shaky people attach themselves to his campaign.

So things are not great, but speech and gun laws should stay where they are.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,817 Times in 4,307 Posts

All lobbyists have been cut from Trump's transition team

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...byists-2016-11

They were probably on Trump's team due to Chris Christie
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Donald J. Trump

31 mins ·

Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...byists-2016-11

They were probably on Trump's team due to Chris Christie

Vice President-elect Mike Pence reportedly ordered the removal of all lobbyists from president-elect Donald Trump's transition team, The Wall Street Journal wrote on Tuesday night.

The decision was one of Pence's first since formally taking over the team's lead role. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was abruptly dismissed from the post last week.

Critics have excoriated Trump for including lobbyists, Washington insiders, and Republican Party veterans among his team, suggesting it contradicts the anti-establishment message that defined his campaign.

"[Americans] do not want corporate executives to be the ones who are calling the shots in Washington," Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said earlier Tuesday. "What Donald Trump is doing is that he's putting together a transition team that's full of lobbyists — the kind of people he actually ran against," she said.

The move capped a chaotic day for Trump's transition team. Former Michigan Rep. Mike Rogers, who handled national-security duties, was ousted, as was senior defense and foreign policy official Matthew Freedman.

Rogers was told that all team members picked by Christie were being ousted, The Journal reported, citing a source familiar with the situation. Rogers indicated the team may be in disarray.

"Is there a little confusion in New York? I think there is. I think this is growing pains," he told CNN's Jim Sciutto. Sources cited by CNN in that story suggested infighting among Trump's close advisers. Another unnamed CNN source denied the claim.

Trump attempted to dispel talk of turmoil in a tweet late Tuesday: "Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!," the tweet read.

Trump's team is tasked with finding and hiring 4,000 political appointees to fill out the federal government.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Ted Cruz meets with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
    Donald Trump met privately Tuesday with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, kicking off what could be one of the most complicated post-election relationships in Washington.

Donald Trump powwows with Ted Cruz in New York - Washington Times
    President-elect Donald Trump's transition team meeting included a sit-down Tuesday with Sen. Ted Cruz, according to the senator's office.

Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
    Ted Cruz endorsed Donald Trump for the presidency Friday afternoon, a stunning turn of events after a contentious primary filled with nasty personal ...

President-Elect Donald Trump Considers Ted Cruz For Attorney General November 15, 2016 9:55 PM

WARNING FROM A PREVIOUS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Ron Paul Urgent Warning to Trump - A 'Shadow Government' Will Infiltrate Your Cabinet
    16 November 2016 GMT
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

"[Americans] do not want corporate executives to be the ones who are calling the shots in Washington," Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said earlier Tuesday. "What Donald Trump is doing is that he's putting together a transition team that's full of lobbyists — the kind of people he actually ran against," she said.

Clam up queen sitting bull or Trump just might make you suck on a peace pipe.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Could be that the Christie replacement is a sign of what is to come for Trump, perhaps he will work through every lobbyist type politician that same way?

Hiring them for 2 weeks then firing them... I think he did a bunch of that on the reality show and the people dug it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Could be that the Christie replacement is a sign of what is to come for Trump, perhaps he will work through every lobbyist type politician that same way?

Hiring them for 2 weeks then firing them... I think he did a bunch of that on the reality show and the people dug it.
    Find out what he can to infiltrate on their insider knowledge? He is a genious at this type of stuff. We guess, how many of you people saying he is shit or a jew or he is an infiltrator, or a distracion, or just par for the course, are a billionaire? A millionaire? Couple hundred K?

Give it a fucking break. You guys are as bad as the hilary supporters and starting to disgust me that I come here to this site to post new articles...

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Give it a fucking break. You guys are as bad as the hilary supporters and starting to disgust me that I come here to this site to post new articles...
    Did I touch you?