Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast

Thread: Trumped or Duped

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,842 Times in 7,907 Posts

Re: Trumped or Duped

We don’t need divine intervention to fix things.
    There are no shortcuts, there is ONLY 'one way' i.e. The Way.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

vacuum (30th December 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Trumpstein is obviously totally ok with this lawless nonsense OR just incredibly stupid, WHICH IS IT?? -

https://twitter.com/LeeSmithDC/statu...82275801321477
    CLEARLY that lyin' POS coward Trumpstein has aligned himself with those who wish to destroy the republic. WHY isn't he saying anything about how the US military is being decimated in advance of a ChiCom takedown? (rhetorical question lol)
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Trump showed his true colors when he backed down with the tail between his legs after Obama produced his birth certificate, which within one day was proven to be a badly produced forgery of layers of photoshop, if Trump would have been a genuine ”birther” he would have continued fighting the ridiculous forgery, but he was appointed the leader of the controlled opposition, and a team player, so he backed out, and let Obama mock him for 20 minutes at the white house press dinner. And Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii, and Trump and everyone in the establishment knows it even Joe Biden used to know that back in the days.

As pointed out by midnight rambler earlier in the thread Trump was bailed out by his secretary of commerce, Wilbur Ross of Rothschild inc in 1990, who was a card carrying Democrat his entire life until he joined the Trump admin. One of the few secretaries in Trump admin who wasn’t fired. He was Trumps controller and Trump is as much as Obama Clinton Bush Biden Reagan a puppet of the elite predominantly jew establishment that runs America and pretty much the rest of the world. You would have to be pretty stupid if you have been around this place for a decade or so and you haven’t understood that yet. But Trump was perhaps the most funny of the puppets so far…
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th December 2021),midnight rambler (30th December 2021),monty (30th December 2021),osoab (30th December 2021),woodman (30th December 2021)

Thanks

Trump was perhaps the most funny of the puppets so far…
    Well, he IS an entertainer.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th December 2021),monty (30th December 2021),Neuro (30th December 2021),osoab (30th December 2021),woodman (30th December 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    It’s just a ride…

https://youtu.be/12KZ6o6v2so
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th December 2021),midnight rambler (30th December 2021),monty (30th December 2021),woodman (30th December 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

fwiw- I'm glad to see some of his supporters calling him out for promoting/selling/pushing the bioweapon injections (as with the articles I posted further back in this thread), but I have to say, I'm utterly DISGUSTED by the cult worshipping groupies who tolerate no criticism of their dear leader. Truly sickening to see such mindlessness and hypocrisy.

If Obama was the one who did the initial state of emergency which led to the lockdowns (at that point, there were only 5 cases, I think), and then renewed it multiple times, these people would have been screaming bloody murder. But since it was their guy, nothing but excuses.

Anyway, over at conservativetreehouse (mainly a christian zio site- I've been going there dropping links to wake those people up, most still believe in the lies about 9/11, OKCbombing, all the shooting hoaxes, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, etc, even Pearl Harbor!!! and all the lies for all the wars), they are now censoring (as in deleting) comments that are critical of Trump. Of course, these same people claim to believe in free speech. Trump is the one who unleashed these bioweapon injections on the American people and the world, and it's with these bioweapon injections that the Satanic jew bankers are bringing in the Great Reset/genocide and digital enslavement agenda.

On Trump, I'm still not convinced he was a total puppet. He did try to fight back against the covid psyop in the beginning--I Think he even called it a hoax, and I recall him questioning the hysteria, and saying we've only had x number of deaths, but every year we have x thousands of deaths from the flu and we don't get this hysteria. But then I think the pressure was too much, once he declared the emergency, it was a domino effect from there and he lost total control. And just started caving on everything. And maybe even earlier, as that Cabin Talk youtube video lady caught that EO he issued in Sept 2019 on revamping the vaccine program--she immediately knew where it was going. And Dr. David Martin said, Trump was obviously told to sign this, probably had no clue what he was authorizing.

Yeah, I think about that and the whole WWE/Vince McMahon stint.
    I never trusted Ivanka and her 666 Jared.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th December 2021),vacuum (30th December 2021),woodman (30th December 2021)

Thanks

A controlled opposition puppet is still a puppet, even if he sometimes says things countering the mainstream narrative

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th December 2021),midnight rambler (30th December 2021),monty (30th December 2021),osoab (30th December 2021),woodman (30th December 2021)

Thanks

I’m quite sure the Luciferian top told Trump in 3/2020, “Play along OR we WILL fuck you up.” Trump has a far weaker character than Ross Perot’s was and the usual suspects neutralized Perot.

Thanks

I imagine the scope of Trumpstein’s betrayal exceeds anything we can grasp at this time.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Dayum! Some smokin' repies here. I don't think I've hit the Thanks button so much ever..
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

17. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th December 2021)