Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: Trumped or Duped

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,478 Times in 7,660 Posts

Re: Trumped or Duped

Rothschild interests purchased the Trump brand in the early '90s via Rothschild N. America agent Wilbur Ross when Trump was headed for bankruptcy. Trumpstein is merely a showman/actor/entertainer reading a script handed to him - think Trump with the WWF as a prime example. Not only does Trumpstein have extremely poor judgment, he's a coward and cowards are doomed to Hell, especially yuge cowards like Trumpstein.

"Because ye are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold I will spew thee out of my mouth."

I genuinely had hope that Trump would do right for the people, it has been very disappointing to see him abandon the people for his Satan worshiping pals.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th December 2021),Neuro (30th December 2021),osoab (29th December 2021),woodman (29th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,411 Times in 3,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    You guys do realize Trump is not president anymore? Why aren't you attacking biden like this?
    Fudge, we all know sleepy joe isn't in charge. He's low handing fruit. Honestly, Trumpstein is low hanging fruit too.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

4. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th December 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,127 Times in 2,388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    You guys do realize Trump is not president anymore? Why aren't you attacking biden like this?
    We all know who Senile Joe works for--he's the WEF/Davos/Satanic banking cartel puppet to bring in the Great Reset.

The whole point of this thread is that there was debate as to who Trump was working for---was he for the people or just a puppet

Plus, he's the one who unleashed the operation warp speed on the American people.

And now that he's out there shilling for big-pharma, it's obvious who he's working for and what side he's on. There's no difference between the vax talking points Trumpstein is spewing and the BS from the MSM, Senile Joe, and Fauci. Trumpstein is out there promoting the poison kill shots, and encouraging his brainwashed groupie followers to get injected.

Many months ago, somewhere on this site, I posted a Rumble video with Don Jr. speaking out strongly against the vax passports, saying this was the hill to die on. And now there's this:

DINERS DASHED Donald Trump’s NYC restaurant turns away anti-vaxxers for refusing to show proof of Covid vaccination

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4340884...f-turned-away/

So, looks like they decided that if you can't beat them, join them.

I agree with Vacuum--we need to regroup. Trump is not going to lead the American people against the Great Reset. I don't think anyone from the political class will--they have all proven themselves to be a bunch of whores. I don't think Massie is a whore, but I don't see him standing up against this.

Not sure what the answer is.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th December 2021),woodman (29th December 2021)

Thanks

Not sure what the answer is.
    As I see, only one way out - divine intervention.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th December 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,014 Posts

"Not sure what the answer is."
    Depends on how the question is formed.

Which came first? The Morlock or the Eloi?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,127 Times in 2,388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    As I see, only one way out - divine intervention.

Yes.

Also, fwiw, I follow the Suspicious Observers channel on y/t which talks about the 12,000 year disaster cycle (global catastrophe events like Velikovsky wrote about, back to the stone age type of catastrophe, apparently b/c our sun micronovas every 12,000 years, something about the galactic current sheet--advanced science, over my head, I just listen for general idea) and apparently we are due (last one approx 12,000 years ago). So, if he's correct, that will definitely bring an end to the satanic jew bankers' Great Reset and maybe the satanic jew bankers themselves, though they probably have those underground bunkers to hide out in. But we'll also be back to stone age. Almost seems preferable to what the satanic jew bankers have planned for us. I think the disaster cycle time line is still 20 years out,so maybe 2040.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,953 Times in 4,575 Posts

I remember arguing with many on this site that hated Trump from day one. Don't think you're fooling anyone, these are the same people that hate him now.

Trump tried everything to close the border.
    Trump was deporting everyone of these illegals possible.
    Trump was a bid supporter of our police.
    Trump was a big supporter of our military and took steps to rebuild the military.
    Trump gave us energy independence.
    Trump got us out of the Paris climate accord.
    Trump stopped Obama's policy of bringing Section 8 housing to our suburbs
    Trump got exemption for the death tax
    Trump got rid of a lot of regulations
    Trump was tough on China
    Trump was bringing back manufacturing
    So much more!

All his accomplishments have been turned back by the commies.
    I can see how you guys hate him so much. Take heart in knowing there will never be another Trump in our lifetime. Nor do you deserve another Trump.

You/we are all doomed to a future of misery. America is no longer a safe place, it won't be long to see bands of foreign gangs roaming our country, robbing raping and killing.
    Some of you and your family members will be victims of these gangs.

Even worse, the corrupt US military leadership is purging all the good soldiers, to be replaced with foreigners, hand picked to turn on the American people.

The police are seeing the same purge, to replace them with commie storm troopers that will turn on American conservatives.

Trump didn't do this to our country. People like you guys did.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Trump is either incredibly stupid (totally clueless about the death and injury of healthy young adults and children from the clot shot) or a lying POS coward. Which is it??

BTW, recall that Trumpstein banned a piece of plastic calling it a 'machinegun' while literally at the same time saying, "Take the guns, THEN due process" regarding red flag laws.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

vacuum (30th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,282 Times in 2,356 Posts

The elephant in the room is that politics is just a distraction from financial realities that cannot be avoided.

Who did what when and why really doesn’t matter. There is going to be a financial collapse and a mass die off. This is caused by the credit bubble created by the fed which has caused a population bubble.

We don’t need divine intervention to fix things. They will fix themselves. All we need to do is survive it, which is the hard part. The NPCs aren’t going to go hungry quietly.

The first step is to survive the inflation. Listen to Gregory Mannarino. He puts out two videos per day. Buy physical silver, crypto, and preps. Get rid of your debt, cut expenses.

The main thing politics actually does is determine who gets economically squeezed first. But it’s going to happen to everyone.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th December 2021)

Thanks

Trumpstein is obviously totally ok with this lawless nonsense OR just incredibly stupid, WHICH IS IT?? -

https://twitter.com/LeeSmithDC/statu...82275801321477