Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumped or Duped

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Trumped or Duped

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Is Trump still destroying the economy by Not forcing states to lift restrictions?
    Perhaps he is exposing the powerlessness of the presidency?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

EE_ (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    He's simply not following the science that proves the virus is a common flu.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Part of the magic is making you believe that common flu is going to come your way with pneumonia, heart problems, stroke and rare children psyndrom. The same way a voodoo doll works. If you don't know about the doll it can have no effect.

You can use this as well. For example, the local politicians know that if they mess with me their entire family will end up homeless living in a cardboard box under an overpass.

Life is good!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I'm glad someone is finally getting it!!!!!!

One man in the presidency for only 4 years can only do so much. That man must work within the corrupt system to do what he can to manipulate the system and play the game.

Trump is surrounded by hundreds, if not thousands of very evil, non elected people that stay in their positions for decades.
    Right now, I believe Trump is playing the game of appeasing these evil people to get reelected. All presidents become more powerful in their second term. I think you will see the real Trump in part 2 of his presidency, especially if Republicans take the house and hold the senate.

The half-nigger puppet Obama never did anything on his own in 8 years, every order and policy was handed to him by his masters. Those masters don't like Trump because he won't submit to their will.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

"Right now, I believe Trump is playing the game of appeasing these evil people to get reelected."
    Why I love gsus, the deductive powers available at members leads many to rethink their politics...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (25th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Trump:”I have a chance to break the Deep State” interview by Sharyl Attkisson.
    video and transcript at link

http://fullmeasure.news/news/full-ep...-the-president

http://fullmeasure.news/news/full-episodes/full-measure-may-24-2020-interview-with-the-president
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (24th May 2020),EE_ (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

http://fullmeasure.news/news/full-episodes/full-measure-may-24-2020-interview-with-the-president
    We shall see. As for the millions dead without a lockdown, that is truly BS. But the trillions in lockdown spending, that allowed his fellow bankster billionaires to take an even larger share of America.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th May 2020),monty (25th May 2020),Tumbleweed (25th May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

I read the transcript. A snippet:
    I'm fighting the deep state. I'm fighting the swamp. And I said I was doing it. And I'm exposing the swamp. I think if it keeps going the way I'm going, and Ratcliffe is fantastic. If it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It's a vicious group of people.

So, I see his method. He promotes the swamp critters to his cabinet, positions of prominence, and lets them expose themselves as the bad actors they are. Devilishly clever!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

15. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (25th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I read the transcript. A snippet:
    I'm fighting the deep state. I'm fighting the swamp. And I said I was doing it. And I'm exposing the swamp. I think if it keeps going the way I'm going, and Ratcliffe is fantastic. If it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It's a vicious group of people.

So, I see his method. He promotes the swamp critters to his cabinet, positions of prominence, and lets them expose themselves as the bad actors they are. Devilishly clever!
    Kind of makes you wonder why no one can get Dr. Fauci on an interview since it was his idea to lock down the country.

Definitely interesting times.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

not Trump, YET, but his signing it is inevitable

US Senate Quietly Approves $38 Billion for Israel Amid Historic Economic Downturn

S.3176 was passed without being named, debated, or even discussed, even though it would set into law the largest such aid package in US history.

Alison Weir
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz