Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumped or Duped

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Trumped or Duped

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    There are a few sources. One is called The Scriptures. I see you were unable to answer the same question.
    http://www.isr-messianic.org/publica...criptures.html
    "The Scriptures" (sic) is an abomination aiming to force Christianity to comply with the traditions of the Elders ("Judaism"). The ISR aimed to please the Talmud Jews with their (per)version, including rendering Isaiah 7:14 as "maiden" instead of the correct "virgin," in their "Scriptures" (sic).

As for a version of the Holy Bible that has Yahweh's name spelled out, try "The Word of Yahweh." One of the versions of the Bible I am most pleased to own. Eat your words above.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Prove that God is within. And while you are at it, define "god".
    It is understood that God is omnipresent. However, I concur with you that Yahweh is not "within" in the sense of the New Age perception. God's presence is everywhere always, but He is not "contained" within anything.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

I think that is called pantheism.... and it is not correct. The Creator is not the creation.
    Pantheism is the belief that everything is deified. Horn's statement is consistent with Christian theology.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Like a depressed soul to find "the Christ" rope/leash within, not nor be able to cling to it though, the world beckons. Clinging creates a product of environment, the ego turned outside in.

Statements such as these in a Trump thread turns a "winning world" on its head. We should all be careful How we win here. I think the forum is doing well by the way Not narrow.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    "The Scriptures" (sic) is an abomination aiming to force Christianity to comply with the traditions of the Elders ("Judaism"). The ISR aimed to please the Talmud Jews with their (per)version, including rendering Isaiah 7:14 as "maiden" instead of the correct "virgin," in their "Scriptures" (sic).

As for a version of the Holy Bible that has Yahweh's name spelled out, try "The Word of Yahweh." One of the versions of the Bible I am most pleased to own. Eat your words above.
    H5959
    עלמה
    ‛almâh
    al-maw'
    Feminine of H5958; a lass (as veiled or private): - damsel, maid, virgin.

This is from Strongs concordance. ALL of the words in the definition work. The context of the actual verses in Matthew 1:23 and subsequently, tell the story.

G3933
    παρθένος
    parthenos
    par-then'-os
    Of unknown origin; a maiden; by implication an unmarried daughter: - virgin.

Here, the word ALSO means MAIDEN. So your argument is crap.

As for eating my words, which ones- my question to you which went unanswered? You use the roman-anglicized interpretation of the tetragrammaton.

It is rather YOU eating crow as you find my use of Messiah and Yahshuah as closer than your preferred "Jesus" and "Khristo" constructs. You have lowered yourself to picking fights over stupidity, your stupidity.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks

Here, the word ALSO means MAIDEN. So your argument is crap.
    You've already outed yourself a Judaizer and probable ethnic Jew (who continues as a Marano working against Christ). You keep proving it.

Arguing against "virgin" is a Talmud Jew argument intended to attack the deity of Jesus Christ.

As for eating my words, which ones- my question to you which went unanswered? You use the roman-anglicized interpretation of the tetragrammaton.

It is rather YOU eating crow as you find my use of Messiah and Yahshuah as closer than your preferred "Jesus" and "Khristo" constructs.
    LOL

The Judaizer slobbers over himself. Failing to realize that some of us know things he does not.

The abomination you endorse, "The Scriptures," by the Judeo-"Christian" ISR, uses the Talmud Jew Rabbinical construct for God's Name.

This is not God's Name as revealed to Moses:

יהוה

This is God's Name as revealed to Moses:

https://heavenawaits.files.wordpress...p_image006.gif

Just as the Talmud Jews corrupted the Old Testament over the centuries, they corrupted the Hebrew alphabet, as well. Looks like Runic, doesn't it?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Pretty hillarious & sad at the same time watching Fred melt down. In some places I am called an anti-semite and nazi. In other places an intolerant fundi. Always am I a racist and bigot. Now dear Freddie calls me a judaizer, an anti-christ and talmud jew. I do laugh at all the slanders these days.

Just for the record, let's summarize what I am: african american, jew, christian, white supremacist, anti-semite, intolerant hater, anti-christ, bigot, nazi....

I am feeling like I missed a couple dozen. Every time someone ranted against me this way they went off the deep end and weren't around for long. I have many faces on many forums for those who see what they want to see.

So back to the original question for crimethink.... Trump or Duped. Well, he obviously is anti-Trump. So it is clear he is duped.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Pretty hillarious & sad at the same time watching Fred melt down. In some places I am called an anti-semite and nazi. In other places an intolerant fundi. Always am I a racist and bigot. Now dear Freddie calls me a judaizer, an anti-christ and talmud jew. I do laugh at all the slanders these days.

Just for the record, let's summarize what I am: african american, jew, christian, white supremacist, anti-semite, intolerant hater, anti-christ, bigot, nazi....

I am feeling like I missed a couple dozen. Every time someone ranted against me this way they went off the deep end and weren't around for long. I have many faces on many forums for those who see what they want to see.

So back to the original question for crimethink.... Trump or Duped. Well, he obviously is anti-Trump. So it is clear he is duped.

Fred has things going on, yes he has pushed my mental wall a few times recently but lets give him some time. I hope he will be back to normal soon.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Pretty hillarious & sad at the same time watching Fred melt down.
    LOL

Tell a lie often enough and it is eventually believed? Is that your game?

Well, he obviously is anti-Trump. So it is clear he is duped.
    I am anti-fraud. As I was concerned with from the beginning, Trump is proving he is Luciferian-controlled phony "opposition."

You are the dupe. Placing your faith in men. And this supposedly "anointed" one, King Trump.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (21st November 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Rhetorical: How old is Mr Trump?

We're looking for "the emphasis" here. No specifically the fact but the emphasis.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.