Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumped or Duped

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Re: Trumped or Duped

Trump is a damn hero.

And these videos are exactly the reason why.

We have a bunch of people in this country who are living in a darkened room masturbating over pictures of upside down triangles, symbols, pictures of two people talking...these people have a pathetic existence. They have various mental problems including depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, mania, and paranoia. They exist entirely in fear and can't think in terms of concrete cause and effect.

Meanwhile Trump is working 20 hours a day kicking ass and singled handedly changing the course of history. He's shitting on presidents, billionaires, media conglomerates, the pope, the Clintons, everybody. AND HE WON.

Trump showed all of us how to go about accomplishing our goals. Now its up to us to decide if we stay complacent or learn the lesson here.

Trump's greatest accomplishment won't be political, it will be uncucking the white race.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

7th trump (16th November 2016),Cebu_4_2 (16th November 2016),Down1 (16th November 2016),Hermie (26th June 2017),JohnQPublic (19th November 2016),Spun Gold (4th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Trump is a damn hero....masturbating over pictures of upside down triangles, symbols, pictures of two people talking...these people have a pathetic existence.
    More likely, you are masturbating to a picture of your man-crush, Donnie.

Trump's greatest accomplishment won't be political, it will be uncucking the white race.
    Put down the meth pipe and check into rehab.

Shalom:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

I'm going to start keeping track of how many campaign promises he's breaking. Two that I know of so far, one about prosecuting the Arkansas HillBillaries (we shall see early next year) and then there's the backing off of repealing the ACA - we'll see what happens to that however I certainly don't like the talk of 'amending' the ACA. If Trump doesn't make sure that the mandatory aspect is eliminated then imo he's blowing hot air. We'll see. And we'll see about pulling out of NATO.

Trump is a damn hero.

And these videos are exactly the reason why.

We have a bunch of people in this country who are living in a darkened room masturbating over pictures of upside down triangles, symbols, pictures of two people talking...these people have a pathetic existence. They have various mental problems including depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, mania, and paranoia. They exist entirely in fear and can't think in terms of concrete cause and effect.

Meanwhile Trump is working 20 hours a day kicking ass and singled handedly changing the course of history. He's shitting on presidents, billionaires, media conglomerates, the pope, the Clintons, everybody. AND HE WON.

Trump showed all of us how to go about accomplishing our goals. Now its up to us to decide if we stay complacent or learn the lesson here.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

crimethink (15th November 2016),singular_me (16th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

One thing i am sure of is that Donald Trump is no globalist and the globalists control most all of the apparatus.

Fireworks are coming up and as they say, you ain't seen nothing yet.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

JohnQPublic (19th November 2016)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

'they' destroyed their nyc.news.megaphone media. no way that was in the plan. that is a crown jewel of their control scheme

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

My personal action plain if DT becomes president.

By silver
    By preps
    By ammo
    As much as i could resonably afford.

If Hillary became president.

By silver that i can cast into bullets
    By food preps i can turn into weapons
    Max out every source of money buying ammo.

My personal plan of action has some mild variences
    But really hasnt changed much.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

crimethink (16th November 2016),midnight rambler (16th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

lets no go there for now, what matters is that we see the same threat ahead. There is nothing you can do to prevent me from endorsing the "fractal theory/field", which is a proven fact.

Even without considering trump's puppet masters, based on the trends of last 100 years, one has to be a fool to even think that "making america great again" can be achieved without causing deep shocks to the system. So Trump's fairy tale wont happen and it is kinda naive to think that any politicians can implement quick fixes. It is impossible to rebuild society without allowing it to crash completely first. And people mindset will determine if it is a crash for a greater good... or the end of humanity.

I am reposting the video as I linked the wrong one earlier

polarization of candidates IS part of the script

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Only the Creator of the Universe is truly sovereign.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

one has to be a fool to even think that "making america great again" can be achieved without causing deep shocks to the system.

Quoted for Truth.

And is EXACTLY the reason why snowflakes that preach peace and tolerance are burning america down to the ground.
    DT represented a shock that they werent prepared for.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

I am advocating for no fear of the utter collapse, that it is needed to restart anew. Just say NO to evil and stand on your 2 feet. No gov will do that for us/you.

mark passio: the fear of possible chaos is the fear of Freedom.

This is this (archonic, satanic driven) fear that led society on the edge of the precipice.

without understand this, a physical confrontation (if necessary) will remain absolutely fruitless
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

The Jews did everything they could to stop Trump, short of...ya know
    If Trump was really a tool of the Jews, it is a shitty plan to promote nationalism, sovereignty and destroy their propaganda medium, the MSM.
    It's funny how the media is being held to account for their extreme bias, yet the owners that call all the shots aren't really exposed, the Jews.
    The only possible good outcome for the Jews at this point, is to start a civil war and impose martial law. Of course, a major false flag attack is possible too.
    I don't believe Trump was suppose to win. The whole world is watching and nationalism is catching on around the world. This can't be good for the globalist.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (16th November 2016)