Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump disavows Alt-Right

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Donald Trump disavows Alt-Right

Relevant Excerpts from Tweets of NYT interview 22NOV2016.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?93679-LIVE-Donald-Trump-Arrives-at-NYTimes&p=871099&viewfull=1#post871099

• Dean Baquet asks if Trump feels like he did things to energize the alt-right movement. “I don’t think so, Dean,” Trump replies.
    • I don’t want to energize the group, and I disavow the group.” (1/2)
    • "It’s not a group I want to energize, and if they are energized, I want to look into it and find out why.” (2/2)

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post871104

Trump preparing to dump Steve Bannon? (JQP)

• Trump says that criticism of Stephen Bannon is "very hard on him. I think he’s having a hard time of it. Because it’s not him."
    • Trump: “I’ve known Steve Bannon a long time. If i thought he was a racist, or alt-right…I wouldn’t even think about hiring him.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post871108

Will the President-elect condemn Richard Spencer’s alt-right gathering? “I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn,” says Trump.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post871110

Trump gets asked again about the alt-right conference. 'Boy you are really into" this issue, Trump replies. Then disavows again.

"A lot of people are coming to his defense right now," Trump says of Bannon. Reince voices support too at conference table.
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

cheka. (22nd November 2016),crimethink (22nd November 2016)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Donald Trump disavows Alt-Right

Interestingly enough, the 'alt-right issue' was one of the very first things they questioned Trump about, and apparently weren't satisfied with his initial response.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Interestingly enough, the 'alt-right issue' was one of the very first things they questioned Trump about, and apparently weren't satisfied with his initial response.
    I am seriously wondering if he is going to dump Stephen Bannon at this point. He appeared to stick up for him (and even Penis did too), but this appeared to be conditional on Bannon not being Alt-Right. I think it is fair to say he is not officially Alt-Right, and likely not white supremacist, but he certainly has ties to the Alt-Right.

"What is 'is'?"

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Donald, ya gotta dance with who brung ya. The Jew York Slimes did NOT get you elected.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Donald, ya gotta dance with who brung ya. The Jew York Slimes did NOT get you elected.
    Of course they didn't, but he prefers to deal with Jared Kushner rather than Shami Amora

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Of course they didn't, but he prefers to deal with Jared Kushner rather than Shami Amora

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Anglin responded:
    http://www.dailystormer.com/donald-t...-gas-chambers/

We got this message from Trump’s meeting with the New York Times:

Will the President-elect condemn Richard Spencer’s alt-right gathering? “I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn,” says Trump.
    — Mike Grynbaum (@grynbaum) November 22, 2016

Of course, the kike Grynbaum doesn’t give you the context of the condemnation – which was the same as the context of my condemnation of Richard Spencer – which was: “what do you think of Richard Spencer’s announcement that he has no desire to exterminate the Jews and rule over all other races with a blood-soaked iron fist

Nah, just jokes.

Trump did outright condemn Spencer’s sieg heil Alt-Right meeting, and I actually didn’t condemn it and was actually delightfully shocked that Spencer appears to have gone full-Anglin. At this point, I’m willing to forgive and forget about his meeting with that ADL agent and that time he helped Gavin McInnes write an article accusing me of being a fed. Water under the bridge.

As far as Trump condemning Spencer – I mean, they were throwing up Roman salutes at this conference. I don’t know how you can really expect Trump – at least at this point – to endorse that. He tried not to condemn David Duke, and then eventually had to. And David Duke isn’t sieg heiling anyone.

I mean, I obviously would have preferred he not condemn, but I’m not going to read too much into that. It is what it is – just words.

As long as he does what he says he’s going to do, he can condemn whatever he wants and I’ll still support him 100%.
    Heil Trump!

Thanks
    Trump condemn the alt right in general. You should read his comments.

"What is 'is'?"

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Blah blah blah, I believe nothing I read any longer. He was elected president, that's all I know
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Thanks for the help, Goyim! See ya!
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

latemetal1 (9th January 2018)