Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump disavows Alt-Right

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Donald Trump disavows Alt-Right

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

I voted for the Wall. That's all I want, I don't give a damn about anything else. If I don't get it, I will be your best cheerleader trashing Trump.

AFTER ONE YEAR.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

crimethink (10th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

It wasn't long ago you said Trump would never rescind DACA, well he did.
    Well, he DIDN'T. The DACA Schemers are STILL HERE. And Trump plans to let them stay! Doesn't have any interest in shipping them out.

Hang in there, you'll get to do some of that killing in the streets you're craving for, one day...maybe even soon?
    You illustrated what a fraud you really are, when you argued in favor of DACA Schemers:

I think some dreamers should be allowed to stay, if they meet a certain criteria.

1. They can prove they were in our school system at age 7 or younger
    2. If they have committed no crimes
    3. If they have no family, or have had no contact with any family members, in the country they came from.
    4. If they speak fluent English
    5. If they have met the above criteria, by age 18 they are in college, military, or they are gainfully employed.
    You are an agent provocateur, working for God-knows what element. You are playing a cartoon-character Trump supporter. But you can't help that your globalist progressive heart leaks out on occasion.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Well, he DIDN'T. The DACA Schemers are STILL HERE. And Trump plans to let them stay! Doesn't have any interest in shipping them out.

You illustrated what a fraud you really are, when you argued in favor of DACA Schemers:

You are an agent provocateur, working for God-knows what element. You are playing a cartoon-character Trump supporter. But you can't help that your globalist progressive heart leaks out on occasion.
    Why don't you clear this up for everyone. Everything you post is negative for our country. Admit you want to see our country fall and then we can move on to other subjects, like who are you hoping to kill with your rifle and how much pleasure it will bring you.

I have to admit though, I'd probably be in the same place mentally as you, had your candidate Hillary won.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Why don't you clear this up for everyone. Everything you post is negative for our country. Admit you want to see our country fall and then we can move on to other subjects, like who are you hoping to kill with your rifle and how much pleasure it will bring you.

I have to admit though, I'd probably be in the same place mentally as you, had your candidate Hillary won.
    I've already cleared up that you are a fraud who is actually a globalist progressive pretending to be pro-American. You are playing a cartoon character. You openly advocate violence, hoping someone reading your spew will act upon such. Such is the role of a paid shill like yourself.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, floated the idea of a broader immigration deal during the meeting in the White House Cabinet Room on Tuesday, making clear that it would have to include a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants already in the country.

Mr. Trump replied: “If you want to take it that further step, I’ll take the heat. I will take all the heat. You are not that far away from comprehensive immigration reform.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/09/u...migration.html

Fucktard Trumptards, are you willing to admit the WWE SmackDown is upon you yet?

Thanks

I've already cleared up that you are a fraud who is actually a globalist progressive pretending to be pro-American. You are playing a cartoon character. You openly advocate violence, hoping someone reading your spew will act upon such. Such is the role of a paid shill like yourself.
    You are the one sounding unhinged, quoting scripture and wishing for death to America. If I had to choose one person on this forum most likely to snap and kill someone, you'd be a clear winner.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, floated the idea of a broader immigration deal during the meeting in the White House Cabinet Room on Tuesday, making clear that it would have to include a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants already in the country.

Mr. Trump replied: “If you want to take it that further step, I’ll take the heat. I will take all the heat. You are not that far away from comprehensive immigration reform.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/09/u...migration.html

Fucktard Trumptards, are you willing to admit the WWE SmackDown is upon you yet?
    I'm watching positive actions, you seem to be watching for meaningless negative words to back up your anti America narrative.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

You are the one sounding unhinged, quoting scripture and wishing for death to America. If I had to choose one person on this forum most likely to snap and kill someone, you'd be a clear winner.
    How long have you worked for the SPLC?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

It's as simple as this. Before Trump won the election, he was all about deporting all of the illegal immigrants, and making them all go back. Now that he's in, he's completely backed down on that hard line he drew, and is now all about "compromise" which means letting the illegal invaders stay in our country. It was a ruse!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

latemetal1 (10th January 2018),midnight rambler (10th January 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    It's as simple as this. Before Trump won the election, he was all about deporting all of the illegal immigrants, and making them all go back. Now that he's in, he's completely backed down on that hard line he drew, and is now all about "compromise" which means letting the illegal invaders stay in our country. It was a ruse!
    So he's backed down in words, but what actions have taken place?
    I'll wait to pass judgement when I see actions. For all I know he's playing the Democrats to get them to show their hand that they have no intention of compromise?
    Doesn't Trump have to get the budget passed by Jan 19th?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!