Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump disavows Alt-Right

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Donald Trump disavows Alt-Right

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    So he's backed down in words, but what actions have taken place?
    I'll wait to pass judgement when I see actions. For all I know he's playing the Democrats to get them to show their hand that they have no intention of compromise?
    Doesn't Trump have to get the budget passed by Jan 19th?
    I suppose what you're saying is technically possible, but unfortunately I think he's just another lying politician and I don't think he's going to change his mind back to the campaign promises of deporting them all. I just don't believe it.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (10th January 2018),midnight rambler (10th January 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Precisely! Have we all forgotten how to play poker??
    So he's backed down in words, but what actions have taken place?
    I'll wait to pass judgement when I see actions. For all I know he's playing the Democrats to get them to show their hand that they have no intention of compromise?
    Doesn't Trump have to get the budget passed by Jan 19th?
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I suppose what you're saying is technically possible, but unfortunately I think he's just another lying politician and I don't think he's going to change his mind back to the campaign promises of deporting them all. I just don't believe it.
    There is a saying in thailand, that has served them well, so much so as a people they held together, despite the japs and others occupying their country, "Blow with the wind" !

Political critters are just the same, they sill change stripes depending on the political winds. Many here used to be democrat, then changed int republicans. I can remember republicans changing party's also to stay in their cushy jobs.

Local politics = still has a soul, national politics = depends but most sell their souls for their own wealth generation..

Trump = everything is him and generational personal wealth, (most rich are not satisfyed, they want more, just because they can)

I stand by every post I have done concerning the trumpster.

So far he has not proven me wrong, he is for the rich just like him and his rich friends, they of us in the middle and bottom, sorta a fuck you thingy.

The dems will sweep 2018 and also 2020, unless the republicans regain their sanity..
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    So you see no value in what he's done so far? Rolling back all of Obama's legacy, restoring jobs, filling circuit courts with 100's of conservative judges, supporting our military and veterans...on and on. What lying lying politician are you comparing him too? Better yet, what politician has accomplished more in one year?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    There is a saying in thailand, that has served them well, so much so as a people they held together, despite the japs and others occupying their country, "Blow with the wind" !

Political critters are just the same, they sill change stripes depending on the political winds. Many here used to be democrat, then changed int republicans. I can remember republicans changing party's also to stay in their cushy jobs.

Local politics = still has a soul, national politics = depends but most sell their souls for their own wealth generation..

Trump = everything is him and generational personal wealth, (most rich are not satisfyed, they want more, just because they can)

I stand by every post I have done concerning the trumpster.

So far he has not proven me wrong, he is for the rich just like him and his rich friends, they of us in the middle and bottom, sorta a fuck you thingy.

The dems will sweep 2018 and also 2020, unless the republicans regain their sanity..
    Out of what Trump has accomplished this past year, what don't you like, fixing the VA, conservative judges, rescinding Obama's executive orders, rebuilding our military, bringing back jobs, booming economy, stock market, 401k's? What?
    When you hate something, it should be easy to tell what it is.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Attachment 9589

Agree some things he has done , was good, but his record sucks compared to others in the past, he is the

Great "SELF INFLATOR"

His self ego , has no bounds..

Sad

Thanks

End result the dems will do a sweep, the republican party will be in shambles, and many things trump signed into law will be receded, and be erased just like he has been trying to erase the bamma.

Along with rolling back the give to the wealthy tax giveaway.

Watch and see. !

Thanks

Attachment 9589

Agree some things he has done , was good, but his record sucks compared to others in the past, he is the

Great "SELF INFLATOR"

Sad
    I've heard others speak negatively about his ego, do you think anyone could be president at this time in history without an ego and the confidence he has in himself?
    Did you prefer Obama's narcissist attitude of lecturing us peons every time he spoke?

Where were you guys when Obama was in office. I can't recall you, or the other Trump haters speaking negatively once about him? Hmmm?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Attachment 9589

Great "SELF INFLATOR"

Sad
    Compared to others in the past, no other president in history has been under this kind of attack from both parties, the MSM, DOJ, FBI and the global elite. No comparison!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Compared to others in the past, no other president in history has been under this kind of attack from both parties, the MSM, DOJ, FBI and the global elite. No comparison!
    Probably both sides are seeing who he is and some run faster than others.

He has probably will go down in history to distroy the right hand of this country, but rest assured others will replace him, but the nation is changing, = history,

Look at it 1/3 probably supports him and beliefs. what a bought the other 2/3rds, I suspect some of the independent are getting pissed off and will be active ?

What would happen if voting is mandatory ?

But that also requires people thinking of what really effects them and theirs in life.

Most people live in their personal "bubbles" and care less unless their bubbles are threatened.

It will take a whole to really make it, which = compromise = no one gets totally what wanted but , is best for the whole.

Tho I suspect you can not see it and understand why..

I can hope, and I do thank trump and his idiroicory to maybe bringing things into a head.

(Think, boil, on the skin of the nation)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boil