Re: Pizzagate

interview with alleged victim of LA pedo operation, jump to 11 minute mark

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

singular_me (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    A great number of YouTube videos aimed at children contain creepy, disturbing, violent and sexual content. Some even border on child abuse. It is time to take a closer look at these videos that generate millions of views per day.
    vlogger The Honeybee, who was recently doxed by a pro-pedo group she was targeting, has done several vids on the apparent pedo friendly YT vids, which get an extraordinary number of views, and suggestive comments. You'll have to browse her channel's titles,
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/HoneyBee/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Manifest143/videos
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

singular_me (22nd June 2017)

Thanks

I've avoided posting about this recent G.Webb, J.Goodman, D.Acton, Lift the Vail & Co "controversy", coz it seems like a distraction at best, or psyop at worst. I've never trusted Lift the Vail; guy's just an overall weirdo.

But with Lift the Vail's Nathan Stoltman being guest on a Renegade Broadcasting show tonight, it might be a good overview, if you care; coz AFAIC it doesn't affect Pizza-Pedo-Gate.

Circus Maximus: Nathan Stolpman – Lifting the Veil on Alt Media Actors (6-21-17)

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...dave-acton.jpg

[Download]

Nick talks to Nathan Stolpman from Lift the Veil about his involvement with and analysis of many of the characters surrounding the PizzaGate conspiracy as it developed, how certain narratives are pushed and youtubers are recruited, the unfolding saga of George Webb and Dave Acton, how this is being done to shut down real dissent, and much more.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

This report by Jake Marfonios (? spelling last name) gives excellent summary of Bundy / Hammond Nevada / Oregon case and shows the connection between international child human trafficking group, AXJ, to CIA FBI and Bundy case.
    Very interesting.

Jake certainly has named his channel well - These are the end times.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbCIc1oDVpE...

Background to My Human Trafficking Investigation - Hollywood Investigation Part 4 - #PizzaGate
    End Times News Report
    End Times News Report
    Streamed live on Jun 19, 2017

Crowd funding keeps this channel alive! Please support my work:
    Patreon: www.patreon.com/EndTimesNewsReport
    PayPal: www.paypal.me/EndTimesNewsReport

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Connect to Jake on Social Media:

YouTube: http://bit.ly/2iQhRZk
    Facebook: http://bit.ly/2jfB59Q
    Twitter: http://bit.ly/2i2I1Gf
    Vid.Me: http://bit.ly/2jeVDjZ

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

collector (22nd June 2017),monty (22nd June 2017),PatColo (22nd June 2017),singular_me (22nd June 2017)

Thanks

^ yeah I watched that when it came out a few days ago. It appears Jake M is emulating G.Webb & Co's style; having traveled from NC to Hollywood CA, and doing multiple YT posts a day with updates. Jake even took on a partner yesterday, but kept him off camera.

I think I noted above here somewhere, the only 'flaw' I've noticed in Jake's work was a vid he produced a couple weeks ago, warning of (((mooozlem immigration & the "threat" of sharia law ))). I commented, he needs to do a viddy on the talmudic noahide law which USA has had on the books since 1991, allowing for the beheading of Christians.

It seems we're sort of in another "dry spell" WRT PIZZA-gate... most of the new stuff I seed coming on line is global PEDO-gate related.

There was the Scalise shooting last week, which it appears was an FF murder attempt, by a (now conveniently dead) shooter of dubious background, likely some kind of MK zombie. Then it looked like they were planning on finishing Scalise off at MedStar hospital where Seth Rich was ultimately murdered; but Trump sent a personal WH doc over to MedStar to oversee Scalise's care, and the (((JSM))) freaked out coz they were already tailoring the narrative prepping the public for Scalise's planned murder.

Multiple People Shot, Including House Majority Whip

but when you think about it, none of DT, Scalise, Sessions et al have directly addressed PIZZA-gate. All of their hopeful public pronouncements have been global PEDO-gate related... much like AJ's tact after being threatened. In fact, AJ's recent Megyn Kelly interview notably didn't touch on AJ's flip-floppy PIZZA-gate history, nor even PEDO-gate... after both AJ & MK had played key roles in the evolution of PIZZA-gate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I've avoided posting about this recent G.Webb, J.Goodman, D.Acton, Lift the Vail & Co "controversy", coz it seems like a distraction at best, or psyop at worst. I've never trusted Lift the Vail; guy's just an overall weirdo.

But with Lift the Vail's Nathan Stoltman being guest on a Renegade Broadcasting show tonight, it might be a good overview, if you care; coz AFAIC it doesn't affect Pizza-Pedo-Gate.

Commented in that ^ Renegade show page, & at Stolpman's YT page:

When in Feb/March (?), Stolpman, JeffC, & Titus Frost (< main 3) rolled out their "Destroy David Seaman" campaign, I was sort of disgusted with them, as it appeared their real intent was getting a piece of Seaman's ~150K YT sub's, via attacking him… and meanwhile hurting the PG Truth movement.

The only "merit" their campaign really had, was criticizing how Seaman mixed his PG vids, with pitches for opening an account with that AU-based paper gold company… which Seaman didn't disclose, he made a commission on. He should've kept those two messages in separate vids appropriately titled, instead of mixing them in the same vids. Seaman quickly remedied that "sin" in the wake of the attack campaign on him.

The attackers' other main criticism was that Seaman didn't produce original research; only parroted the finding of others at VOAT & elsewhere, without accrediting them, if only by screen-names. I felt I could sort of forgive that "sin", given how Seaman was "moving the PG ball forward"– again, with his 150K YT sub's.

Oh, and the attackers tried to make big hay of Seaman's 10+ year old, out of print "creating internet buzz" book which they accused him of exercising wrt PG. Meanwhile, the attackers were hypocritically seeking to create their own buzz/exposure with their way-overblown attacks on him!

And now, Stolpman has carved out this clever new avenue for “creating buzz/exposure” for himself, with his current Webb/Acton-distraction campaign… even openly soliciting “Dave Acton” for a “right deal”, where Stolpman’s main desire was… increasing his YT sub’s & exposure!!

So I’ve never been impressed with Stolpman. Has he disclosed if he’s jewish? He looks it, and many names ending in ‘….man’ are indeed jewish. Plus, he acts it, with his preemptive attacks on many other PG Truthers as being “shills.” Project much, Nathan Stolpman?

also, I notice Stolpman's YT page for the show, is nearly an hour longer than Renegade's actual 2-hour show. So without having listened, I assume Stolpman's version includes plenty of his own 20:20-hindsight commentary.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y0AkyrDaBk4/h...hRsQ04Ac4Gl7Ig 2:52:22
    #WebbGate: Lift the Veil on Renegade Broadcasting w/ Nick Spero aka Circus Maximus | George Webb

• 15 hours ago

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

There was a recent video, forgot on which channel, where George Webb, J Goodman and one other guy totalling 3 people being interviewed by the show host, and Webb said clearly that he himself and I think he said the interviewer were Jews. paraphrase ' we are both Jews ' This was about three weeks or a little more ago. After that show, I dropped anything to do with George Webb. I think Truth Warriors channel, Stew Webb, called out Webb as being Mossad and I think they said Webb's real last name is Sweigert. So I am not up at all on this latest phase, Webb/Acton-distraction campaign, of this spin-off crisis / controversy. The entire PizzaGate and now PedoGate show is being managed and moved forward by CIA/Mossad. Even all the financial / collapse / gold silver youtube channels are being managed in regard to PG topic and content.

I think the channel H A Goodman guy is the brother of the J Goodman guy in this controversy. I used to listen to H A show almost every day leading up to prez election as he was covering wikileaks very closely, but he quickly lost my viewership because it was clear he was not seeking truth and was on on the wrong team.

Thanks

^ I heard Webb make a comment in one vid where he said, not only were he & Goodman jooz; but also he has ties to izzy, and that he's "old mossad" as opposed to the newer, more aggressive neo-cohen/likud mossad. Said he wished to see them roll back to "old mossad", who did FEWER FFs, & LESS human/drug/organ/pedo trafficking.

Sorry George; FEWER/LESS of those above-the-law state sponsored mafia atrocities, instigating wars for izzy & making everyones' lives more miserable, still isn't acceptable!

Listening to the last hour of Lift Veil/Nathan Stolpman's version of that Renegade show; he comes on separately at around 1h 55m. He's giving a paranoid rant about how he's not crazy yada yada. Plus, a sympathy play about how he's victim of attacks, and one of his critics called his father (who he lives with) & complained about his YT/twitter provocateur activities; plus he's getting lawsuit threats. Says he's planning to leave his father's house so not to legally jeopardize him-- but, he can't move anywhere with a landlord coz landlord would be similarly threatened... so oh woe is him!

So I say, in light of his shit-stirring-for-clicks, & slandering so many YT/twitter people as "agents"; he's just receiving ^ his karma.

At this writing, YT reports his channel has 28,261 subscribers... let's see that # drop!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

'Pizzagate' shooter sentenced: What to know about the Comet Ping Pong conspiracies

'Pizzagate' shooter sentenced: What to know about the Comet Ping Pong conspiracies
    Published June 22, 2017 Fox News
    Now Playing Hillary hits fakenews

The man who walked into Comet Ping Pong, a Washington, D.C., pizza shop, armed with an AR-15 assault weapon and a revolver to investigate internet rumors was sentenced to four years in prison Thursday.

Edgar Maddison Welch’s sentence is less than the 4 1/2 years prosecutors had requested, but much more than the 1 1/2 years Welch’s lawyers had pushed for.

Here’s a look at what led Welch to travel to the pizzeria and discharge his weapon.
    Oct. 30, 2016

A Twitter account purporting to belong to Jewish attorney David Goldberg — which Buzzfeed calls a “white supremacy” account — claimed that emails from former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s aide Huma Abedin “point to a pedophile ring” — with Clinton “at the center.”
    The Twitter account has been suspended.

As the theories go, Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, were allegedly involved with the operations of an international child sex slavery ring. After the publication of hacked emails from Clinton’s campaign manager, John Podesta, the theory expanded to include him.

HOW AN INTERNET CONSPIRACY LED A GUNMAN INTO A PIZZA PARLOR

Theorists purported that Podesta’s emails contained code language known to pedophiles.

Podesta has exchanged some emails with pizzeria owner James Alefantis, who has fundraising ties with Podesta and other Democrats.
    The “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory picked up steam on Reddit and other websites, Time reported. It has been widely debunked.

Even still, Alefantis told Fox News that he and his business were the targets of threatening messages — online and over the phone.

Dec. 4, 2016
    Welch walked into Comet Ping Pong armed with a knife, AR-15 assault weapon and a revolver. Welch said that he had driven to the pizzeria from Salisbury, N.C., in order to investigate online conspiracy theories of child sex slaves being held in the restaurant.

Welch fired his gun multiple times when he came upon a locked storage closet.

‘PIZZAGATE’ GUNMAN SAYS IN VIDEO HE’S STANDING UP FOR KIDS

After finding no children held against their will, Welch surrendered to police. He said “that he had read online that the Comet restaurant was harboring child sex slaves and that he wanted to see for himself if they were there,” according to the arrest affidavit.
    “[Welch] stated that he was armed to help rescue them,” it said.

No one was injured in the shooting. However, a federal judge said Welch had “literally left psychological wreckage.”

The “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory eventually expanded to claim that Welch, the gunman, was really just a false-flag operation by the Clinton campaign to discredit Donald Trump, the president-elect at the time.

March 24, 2017

Welch pleaded guilty to interstate transportation of a firearm and assault with a dangerous weapon in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., the Associated Press reported.

June 2, 2017

In a letter filed with the court, Welch contended that his intent was never to harm anyone at Comet Ping Pong.

ANTI-LGBT EMONSTRATORS PICKET ‘PIZZAGATE’ RESTAURANT ON INAUGURATION DAY

He said he "came to D.C. with the intent of helping people I believed were in dire need of assistance, and to bring an end to a corruption that I truly felt was harming innocent lives."

"It was never my intention to harm or frighten innocent lives, but I realize now just how foolish and reckless my decision was," Welch wrote.
    June 14, 2017

A cell phone video Welch recorded on the way to the Washington, D.C., pizzeria was released. In the video, Welch told his daughters that he loves them as he drove.

"I can't let you grow up in a world that's so corrupt by evil without at least standing up for you, for other children just like you," he said.

Welch added that he wants to protect people who cannot protect themselves.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

PatColo (23rd June 2017)

Thanks

^ very thoughtful of FAUX News to tell the sheeple what to think of Pizzagate complete with their standard strawman fallacy re "Clintons were running a child sex ring out of a pizza shop"; plus their boilerplate antidote to their own fraudulent strawman: the flat, source-less line, "It has been widely RE-Bunked DEbunked."

AJ's recent Megyn Kelly interview notably didn't touch on AJ's flip-floppy PIZZA-gate history, nor even PEDO-gate... after both AJ & MK had played key roles in the evolution of PIZZA-gate. http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/s...20%2824%29.gif
    ^ whoopsi daisy; I hadn't actually watched the MK/AJ interview, just a couple short clips. It appears they DID "do pizzagate." Predictably, it was the (((official Pizzagate re-bunking story))), with the (((Comet Shooter FF/hoax))) thrown in for good measure to demonstrate the (((DANGER of Fake News))).

Southern Drawl Dude has this short clip up,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EmTbjJ-Yu0s/h...UgdonKTBYQ-Cag 0:56
    Alex Jones, Megyn Kelly PIZZAGATE Hit Piece #PIZZAGATE

• 4 days ago

and here's apparently the 17.xx min segment which NBC ultimately aired,

and here's something infowars has up, 30m:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkpNO675Beg

Published on Jun 15, 2017
    Alex Jones has released recordings made during a pre-interview between himself and Megyn Kelly to set the record straight after the release of the highly edited promo for the NBC hosts upcoming hit piece.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (23rd June 2017)