THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,403 of 1403

Thread: Pizzagate

Thanks

Re: Pizzagate

The PedoGate cancer in all the top levels of U.S. government explains FBI swamp.

The full details of the Lolita Island matter was known to McCabe and Comey and their knowledge may not have only been from a non-participative position.

http://truepundit.com/fbi-deputy-dir...bi-colleagues/

http://www.starshipearththebigpictur...ndrew-mccable/

March 27, 2017 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture

CNN Insider Claims McCabe Involved in Pedogate

Excerpt

"Our insider also stated something that was interesting. It seems that Deputy Director, Andrew McCabe has been in the office lately, “barking orders” to everyone in the studio. Last week he was calling constantly, “demanding to know if any of his private details are compromised.”
    Our source says they all know his details – according to our insider, “he’s involved in the same pedophilia ring as the Clinton’s.” The insider believes he’s only at the CNN studios personally, because he’s setting up the propaganda campaign that was mentioned in our previous correspondence, which can be found HERE."

Also

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/...h-cnn-insider/

"Our CNN insider has been giving us some great information regarding the #VeryFakeNews of CNN and it’s agenda for President Trump and for the population of the United States and even the world. We have learned some concerning things from our source, but this latest contact we had with that insider was so compelling and of such concern, I wanted to show you verbatim what was said to us. I hope you can feel the fear our insider was feeling as this was being sent to us."

This is the correspondence verbatim:

“Hello. I have some new details, that I have overheard in meetings. They are adamantly pushing for a full-scale assault on Trump, Putin, and Assange. I hope you remember reading about the first two Red Scares, because this is to be the third. It is currently in the finalizing process. This is an agenda hell-bent on destroying Trump, Putin, and Assange, and on pushing the CIA as a protective force of the people, from these men. They are also planning on using psychological conditioning to validate severe forms of pedophilia and liberal extremism and to make anyone, who dares question it, labeled as a conservative, alt-right, or neo-nazi. This is so extreme, that I do not care if I lose my job. This is so sick, I can’t look away. Please, Victurus, stay vigilant. Even with knowledge of it upfront, their psychological conditioning can make you side with them. This might be my last word with you. If it is, keep reporting the truth, that is all I ask for.”

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

3:55

David Seaman drops huge PIZZAGATE BOMBSHELL via Twitter
    Random Rants of Ryan

• 1 hour ago

This got overlooked a few days ago. David Seaman dropped a HUGE PIZZAGATE BOMBSHELL via Twitter. WOW!! The tweet ...

• New

^ Ryan also did these original research vids re another PG scumbag, pub'd Tues:

10:00
    NEW BREAKING PIZZAGATE INVESTIGATION- Comet Ping Pong's performer "Captain Allstar"

• 1 day ago

5:21

PIZZAGATE- Why does CAPTAIN ALLSTAR 'a child performer' have 4 aliases?
    Random Rants of Ryan

• 12 hours ago

More on this bizzare Pizzgate, comet ping pong connection called Captain Allstar, aka Coach Johnny Steel, aka Johnathan Steel, ...

• New
    Reply to #350 January 2017

19:05
    HuffPo Silences Journo Who Questioned Hillary’s Health
    Rebel Media
    Lauren Southern of TheRebel.media interviews David Seaman, who was terminated from HuffPo for reporting on Hillary Clinton's ...

Just saw a video of today about big scandal at Rebel Media. Seems it is run by Ezra Levant and it is just a money scam media. Sort of reminds me of something called Grassfire, emails I get every day and that I never signed up for. I have unsubscribed at least 5 times and they won't unsubscribe me. They always want to sell me some faxes to my congressmembers. Or selling idea of petitions.

Seems this Rebel Media out of the UK is very much an Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson enterprise. It is supposed to be independent conservative media, I guess the UK version of Infowars.com.

I do not know anything about Rebel Media but did find this posting to reply to. If Jones and Watson were actually caught red handed paying bribes or other kinds of graft and if big money entity is involved, then reputation of Jones and Watson will go down the tubes along with all this.

Thanks

http://www.wcyb.com/news/world/polic...cles/599510260

A popular Kenyan televangelist has been extradited from Britain to face charges of child trafficking amid accusations that he stole children, including newborn babies, to prove miracles.

Gilbert Deya was charged Friday in a Kenyan court with five counts of child stealing, involving children all under the age of 14.

The children allegedly were to be offered as proof of miracles Deya claimed he had conducted to make barren women pregnant.

Deya had fought extradition for more than 10 years. His wife, Mary, was sentenced to three years in prison in 2014 for stealing a baby.

Deya has denied the charges against him. He has been remanded to prison until Aug. 10, when the court will rule on whether to release him on bail pending trial.

© Copyright 2017 by The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.