Page 204 of 213 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2121

Thread: Pizzagate

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Pizzagate

I remember back over a year ago there were postings on this thread about another muscle-bound guy who was claiming to run some bg worldwide anti-child-trafficking program and I think preparing a special video on the subject. Was his last name Sawyer? Anyway, he seems to have faded into oblivian.

This is something I care about and would donate to but over the years these big donations campaigns for these special programs seem to fade off the alternative media scene and who knows what happened to the donations.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Shaun Attwood's YT ch is worth a follow/bookmark. Thrill ride personal story himself, from UK, Wall St wizkid in his 20s, to extacy drug kingpin, to prison inmate, & now author & jootuber with 428 K sub's.

too many pizza/pedogate related interviews to list, just browse his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/derickatt/videos

here's one pub'd yest:

Trafficked Kids At White House Orgies Under Reagan-Bush: Nick Bryant

30K views
    1 day ago

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Very interesting 17 minute video by a UK scientist who is seeking computer technology expertise in combating child sexual abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjqa8oTikP8

Sue Black Catches Paedophiles by Looking at the Marks on Their Hands
    •Feb 20, 2018
    Save
    WIRED UK
    183K subscribers
    When a paedophile or rapist films their crime, professor Sue Black can track them down using nothing more than the veins, scars and other markings on their hands.

Read more: http://wired.uk/1HU67n

The ruling elite of the world do not want solutions to solving paedophilia. They have a tight control of our societal institutions.

We should pray for God's help in stopping this evil.

(It is odd that the screen shot of a frame from the yt video does not display this time.)

Thanks

https://twitter.com/QalamityJane/sta...60138093477889

QalamityJane
    ����
    @QalamityJane
    Breaking news:

Over 1,000 trafficked people rescued! Including children and pregnant women!
    WHERE'S THE MSM?

very short video clip. victims rescued Spain

Thanks

Dershowitz revealed some of the documents he happened to have access to in his other legal work related to law suits by Virginia Roberts Giuffre. I cannot locate the piece that Julie K Brown posted on Twitter shown referenced in The Hill video above. Seems some new names are implicated.

https://twitter.com/jkbjournalist

11:44 video runtime

The Hill
    625K subscribers
    Saagar Enjeti discusses court filings by Alan Dershowitz that reveal Virginia Giuffre named former Israeli PM Ehud Barak as one of the men she was forced to have sex with by Jeffrey Epstein.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...effrey-Epstein

News / Palestine / Editor's Choice
    Ex-Israeli PM Ehud Barak named as sex offender in documents involving Jeffrey Epstein
    Thursday, 25 June 2020 6:59 AM [ Last Update: Thursday, 25 June 2020 7:37 AM ]
    US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)
    Former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak gestures during a press conference at Beit Sokolov in Tel Aviv, on June 26, 2019. (Photo by AFP)

Former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak is named in sealed court documents involving pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein as one of a number of high-profile figures involved in forcible sex with a victim.

Barak was named in sealed depositions filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claims she was forced by Epstein to have sex with Barak, in a suit that Giuffre filed against Epstein’s girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, in 2016.

US celebrity lawyer Alan Dershowitz — one of the accused parties in Epstein’s case — released the claim about Barak in a Tuesday court filing.

Dershowitz’s legal team obtained the sealed depositions and filed them in an attempt to cast doubt on Giuffre’s allegations against the celebrity lawyer. The legal team said that given the “denials and disclaimers” issued by the high-profile figures whom Giuffre said she was trafficked to and forced to have sex with, her word had been “thoroughly discredited by her proven lies.”

The confidential documents not only name Barak, but also Victoria’s Secret CEO Les Wexner, along with several others she had already accused publicly.

Giuffre’s lawyers were attempting to keep the documents sealed because they were worried that Dershowitz might twist the information to use in his favor. Nevertheless, Dershowitz’s team procured some of the confidential affidavits, including the one in which Giuffre named Barak as one of her offenders.

The former Israeli prime minister was a major beneficiary of Epstein’s largesse, receiving millions of dollars in investments and donations from both the Wexner Foundation — of which Epstein was the asset manager — and from Epstein directly, as recently as 2015. The deceased predator was also a big investor in Carbyne911, a surveillance-tech startup Barak founded that same year.

Barak has defended his business dealings with Epstein, saying he visited the convicted sex offender’s private Caribbean island and Manhattan mansion, but never partied with him or met younger girls while he was there.
    Jeffrey Epstein’s female recruiters being probed by prosecutors
    Jeffrey Epstein’s female recruiters being probed by prosecutors
    Several female associates of Jeffrey Epstein are facing sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

Giuffre says that after meeting Epstein in Florida in 2000, the millionaire flew her around the world and pressured her into having sex with numerous older men, including Britain’s Prince Andrew, two senior US politicians, a noted academic, wealthy financiers, and Alan Dershowitz.

All of those men have denied the allegations.

Barak’s name was being publicized as an offender for the first time.

Pedophile Epstein committed suicide in a New York Jail Cell on August 10, 2019 while he was awaiting trial on new sex trafficking charges.

Epstein, who had befriended numerous celebrities and politicians — including US Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton — faced up to 45 years in prison if he had remained alive and was convicted.

Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses:

www.presstv.ir

www.presstv.co.uk

www.presstv.tv

Thanks

6 min vid inside; english voiceover Turk news guy

Turkish National TV Accuses ‘Elites’ of Taking Adrenochrome Harvested from Tortured Children

July 1, 2020 renegade 14 Comments
    Turkish TV has picked up on the “conspiracy theory” that popular celebrities and politicians are using adrenochrome harvested from tortured children.

Renegade Editor’s Note
    : I could provide these guys with much more information on the “panda eyes” seen in the photograph of the little girl and plenty of pop culture references of adrenochrome. They are only scratching the surface here.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/turki...ured-children/

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (2nd July 2020)

Thanks

Odd that I was a few minutes ago trying to explain about this adrenachrome and elites and child torture and then see this. I have not heard about "panda eyes" so if anyone can post a brief note and picture about that would appreciate it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Odd that I was a few minutes ago trying to explain about this adrenachrome and elites and child torture and then see this. I have not heard about "panda eyes" so if anyone can post a brief note and picture about that would appreciate it.
    I'm not really conversant re the panda eyes thing wrt child SRA - but know when the nose is broken, both eyes blacken coz of the nerve/vessel structure there.

otherwise I'd guess Sinead McCarthy wrote the article, & there are at least 14+ comments there now - U can read them & post ur question if it's not answered already

Thanks

Dr. Fetzer did a two hour show last night on PizzaGate.

Skip to 11:59 for the beginning part on PizzaGate.

2:02:01 video runtime

I may watch this tomorrow when I am more up to this dark subject.

Again Trump is said to have all the Epstein data --- all of it.

And he is said to be about to play that card now.
    That is the only thing that has a chance of unifying our country and saving our country. If this is fully exposed and the public know the whole truth, this will shoot the communists down forever.

Name names and put top people in prison for life now. If treason is involved the death penalty is in order.

If the people are indifferent to this information, America is full of such rotten people that maybe this country is not worth saving. Maybe the sick communist mindset has already taken over.

I pray so.

This video will reside also on jimtheconspiracyguy.com but is not posted there yet.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtIfCP4Sp6I...

Jim The Conspiracy Guy
    •Streamed live on Jul 5, 2020
    Save
    James Fetzer
    384 subscribers
    Weekly News Shows on 9/11, The Boston Bombing, Orlando, Dallas, and Beyond!

Thanks

This is an excellent summary of the whole history of what is called PizzaGate.

Sex trafficking and abuse of children and Satanic ritual torture and murder pedophilia ring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtIfCP4Sp6I

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (7th July 2020)