Page 91 of 213 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Pizzagate

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Pizzagate

Thank you again. This one was really outstanding. I have to remember to go back and watch all of his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zOihwOPpsg

A Call For An Uprising YouTube Channel

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Jonestown's "apology" is best proof that PIZZAGATE is exactly as it appears. "Incorrect narrative" - yeah, "incorrect" in the sense of doubleplus ungood.

Comet Ping Pong is a freak show, and there is no exoneration of the allegations from its publicly-known "activities" and displays.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ yeah I have "Call For An Uprising" channel bookmarked. I like most of his stuff, but unfortunately he's on the "Destroy Seaman" cabal... He also calls the Pettibone (sisters) and Mike Cernovich frauds. I really don't know anything about Cernovich, but I've been impressed with the Pettibones' work.

Incidently I just notice this Pettibone interview with James O'Keefe (Project Veritas).

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SN-C6ZmaNZ0/h...nT94qDyvJYvSV4 32:20
    Virtue Of The West Show #9: James O'Keefe

• 6 days ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

I look at James Alefantis' face and I am struck at how Ashkanazi he looks. I have a feeling somewhere along the way he changed his last name. Maybe someone will find and reveal the truth about that suspicion of mine but I think it could and would be used against us as well.

Cernovich impressed me at first because he does seem to point out the deeper game to some extent, but I can now see a bit more clearly that even he may be part of the deeper game. It is a mistake to question someone and say they are fake just because they seem to come on the scene late and from out of nowhere. But when the person is very bright and is a practicing attorney it does make them more suspect in my book.

Another kind of manipulation I see within all of this is that if we call Alefantis out as a suspected pedophile, we are "really" just anti-homosexual and therefore we will just not "allow" a homosexual fine upstanding member of society just trying to operate his successful pizza restaurants any peace. So all this can be twisted to make us look even more rabidly discriminatory or "racist." THEY know this is something about which we cannot get good solid evidence in hand but only can just keep saying that there should be an official investigation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (27th March 2017)

Thanks

TWO Washington, DC police officers were previously arrested for child sex offenses - one for pimping out a missing girl - in city shaken by disappearances of young black girls

• Last week a viral article raised concerns about black girls vanishing in DC
    • The cases of two cops abusing missing girls re-emerged as a result
    • In 2014, a cop pimped out two under-18s; one had been reported missing
    • In 2013, another cop took nude photos of a girl, 15, who had been missing
    • There is no evidence that the current missing persons cases are linked to police
    • Police say that missing persons cases are actually down compared to last year
    • And they say there hasn't been an uptick in human trafficking this year either
    • They say people are just more aware of kidnappings because of social media

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 14:41 EDT, 26 March 2017 | Updated: 16:02 EDT, 26 March 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351052/Are-DC-s-cops-sex-trafficking-vanished-black-girls.html

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

agnut (30th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I look at James Alefantis' face and I am struck at how Ashkanazi he looks. I have a feeling somewhere along the way he changed his last name. Maybe someone will find and reveal the truth about that suspicion of mine but I think it could and would be used against us as well.
    Genealogy:

http://docdro.id/qiAQJR5

Appears to be Greek, in part.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Random Ryan hadn't posted a vid for 3-4 days; guessing he just wanted to post something today, any vid! Here he simply asks why Tony P & wife are sooo ghoulish looking?! Tony vaguely reminds me of old Uncle Fester! But I'd take his weird looks over his brothers!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TWFtatQt-HI/h...5FBS1PIRqi9RLI 4:33
    PEDOGATE/PIZZAGATE- WTF is up with Tony and Heather Podesta, VAMPIRES??

• 17 minutes ago

SGT Report

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_7OoUQ2KFt4/h...iOWX1JEzDDkk_0 9:30
    If 60 MINUTES is Right & PIZZAGATE is 'Fake News'... EXPLAIN THIS!

• 10 minutes ago

Thanks

Attachment 8952

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....82,600_AL_.jpg

yes, resemblance is definitely there = yvonne deCarlo Lilly Munster

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Random Ryan hadn't posted a vid for 3-4 days; guessing he just wanted to post something today, any vid! Here he simply asks why Tony P & wife are sooo ghoulish looking?! Tony vaguely reminds me of old Uncle Fester! But I'd take his weird looks over his brothers!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TWFtatQt-HI/h...5FBS1PIRqi9RLI 4:33
    PEDOGATE/PIZZAGATE- WTF is up with Tony and Heather Podesta, VAMPIRES??

• 17 minutes ago

SGT Report

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_7OoUQ2KFt4/h...iOWX1JEzDDkk_0 9:30
    If 60 MINUTES is Right & PIZZAGATE is 'Fake News'... EXPLAIN THIS!

• 10 minutes ago
    Damn!!!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

So now, Lee Stranahan of Breitbart news is saying PizzaGate is fake news and this coincides with A Jones saying same thing. Sean of SGT report video says PizzaGate is a later term but that pedophilia and child trafficking began really in 2013 and then a bit later in 2015 with Laura Silsby case.

Here is a great site and appears that Sean was reading his report straight from this URL report...

http://pizzagate.wiki/Laura_Silsby

Here is something from that article and shows a direct connection between Alefantis and this Haiti child trafficking.

"Connection to Max Maccoby and James Achilles Alefantis

James Achilles Alefantis is friends with Michael Maccoby. Michael's son, Max Maccoby, is a Director of Friends of the Orphans, the charity Laura Silsby was given children from while in Haiti.[22], [23] , [24]

This same Max Maccoby also represented James Achilles Alefantis and David Brock for an $850,000 blackmail case.[25]

Special thanks to Voat user Sentastixc "

I just think that PizzaGate was a big new development in the whole DC pedophile / trafficking subject, and that there is something not quite right in my thinking at this point in Sean just saying PizzaGate is really just on the same seamless continuum with the Silsby and State Dept. cases involving pedophilia and US government.

I cannot express this as clearly as I would like and I am still thinking about this but the Pedesta and Hillary Clinton and Wikileaks material seems to be a chapter in this whole ugly story that even Sean and Breitbart reporter and others are trying to dilute or dissolve. I am calling it sort of a bait and switch.

Another thing that was not mentioned about the 2016 Silsby matter in the news and the Clinton Foundation being castigated by the president of Haiti for saying they donated several billion dollars to Haiti to help them after the hurricane and that president saying Haiti never saw a penny of that money. So the meltdown of the Crimnal Clinton Foundation was happening right at the same time that the Clintons getting Silsby off the hook story was out there. If the Clinton Foundation (CGI) Clinton Global Initiative or some such rot is ever truly investigated, I think it will be found that the money transactions there had a lot to do with money laundering for money gotten from international child trafficking. But it looks like THEY are just going to let CGI just go poof and disappear into the night and not one single deep accounting fraud investigation will ever happen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (27th March 2017)