Page 93 of 213 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Pizzagate

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Pizzagate

no more PG for Seaman; though he said that b4 in... Jan? then he was back at it, maybe a week later? maybe he's just makin' buzz? meh, if he sticks by it this time, I won't need to endure his trademark visual/audible "GULP" between every sentence any more!

his main tormenter was "Titus Frost", who I noted above somewhere, had posted a real nasty hate-Seaman vid last Sun IIRC; then when I checked back a few hours later, found he'd deleted it. Maybe Seaman's "my lawyer & I are archiving your vids" bit got to him...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/V_hv0Hh_Or0/h...gGdNywGsVwxjCQ 14:26
    Alex Jones Right; I'm Done Covering "PizzaGate" Community | David Seaman

• 7 hours ago

vlogger Bait and Sketch, I watched the full version of this Dr Phil SRA victim lady last night... around 43 mins. Very disturbing of course. I'll try to find it again later & post here. Funny the Dutch did this; they're thought to be so... progressive? Legal brothels, pot, shrooms, etc. We know they have a big PG problem there; sounds like their pedo-PTB got a little nervous!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pYM3mCQqICY/h...SNSu8lVzM_4wec 5:12
    PizzaGate Update: Dr.Phil Taken Off Dutch TV for PizzaGate Show?

• 7 hours ago

vlogger Echo Truths, not PG, exactly.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oWrdF8tJO50/h...NGZxj84cE4Shl0 14:34
    DEFENCE "EVIDENCE" FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WHO RAPED 14 YEAR OLD

• 1 hour ago

rantin' ryan; eww on that pic!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Rcx0Je5h_3w/h...c5F5psjQt_p-OA 4:18
    PIZZAGATE- Jimmy Comet NEW Instagram photo comment discovered!

• 3 hours ago

Ryan again; a concise summation of... check his links below for more

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HkIcOY2P1Ds/h...Qre886Z2OCAz-E 2:45
    EXPLOSIVE NEW PIZZAGATE EVIDENCE BY- "PRESS FOR TRUTH"

• 4 hours ago

Drawl'in #pizzagate dude,
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/t1g_hRWQ6QA/h...R_28oVH6F8hsv8 4:02
    D.C Police Dept Corruption, Cops Pimping Out Kids. #PIZZAGATE #MISSINGDCGIRLS

• 13 hours ago

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5BRZckcGe8M/h...n51cRGJUXeXCTs 4:16
    ALERT: Podesta Exposed On Fox News, Federal Violations. #PIZZAGATE

• 8 hours ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

The Dutch still have a royal family and I'm pretty sure it's related to the UK one. So no surprises there. I think there is only 1 european royal line left.... in power that is. I think the current bunch have manged to exterminate all the others but there maybe some remnants. They are constantly searching to identify and pick them off. I think there is maybe 2 asian, possibly 3 royal lines left. I think the Thai one might fall. I don't know where the Japanese one stands after WWII. Not sure about the Spanish situation.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Dave made no mention at all of this matter he covered in the "news flash." You cannot have honest coverage of human trafficking if you want to maintain the same kind of the standard dishonest / disinfo / misinfo coverage of world financial matters.

I want the Podesta Brothers, the Clintons, and a few other top Democrat crooks to be indicted and convicted on their Clinton Foundation crimes as well as any other conduits of pay-to-play money coming in to the Clintons and the Democrat party. We should not have to prove and take on the worldwide, USA-wide pedophilia/human trafficking swamp to put these top crooks, who also happen to be pedophiles and pedophile enablers, in prison and preferably hanging or firing squad. We still should point out all human trafficking in USA and name names whenever we can but we will have to go after civil and criminal money law breaking by these slugs first to get them out of the deep swamp NOW.

Secretly accepting, participating in, and/ or facilitating human trafficking and Satanic child torture and sexual abuse and slavery is just as pervasive in all of "our" top politicos and government "offcials" as is these same disgusting swampers continually lying and laughing and smiling about "false flag" events for very nearly the last century. This lying includes our reasons for sending our soldiers to unjust wars and killing and maiming many innocents abroad.

Our whole government/ money system / banking system is based on Satanism / Luciferianism / Masonic / Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, just like the Rothschild dynasty is. Abusing, torturing and using children as objects in their Satanic system is an integral part of every religion except Christianity. Basically they all regard human life the way Satan regards human life - objects to be used.

Stories in the mainstream media and increasingly many YouTube videos are a non-starter and simply should be ignored and walked away from by all of us now. We cannot walk away from the Internet and we have to try to hold on to free inquiry and free speech there, but we do need to seek out independent venues that do not rely on "monetizing" and corporate advertising and sleazy algorithms and the Deep State owners / operators of the main I T programs that seem to be consolidating and taking over the world wide web.

End of today's Dachsie's didactic.

Thanks

Red face Re: Pizzagate

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I know that the pedophile, human trafficking and satanic ritual abuse and murder of children has been going on for decades and it is something sort of surreptitiously woven into our whole society yet in a hidden unspoken way by the media and the schools and the parents and the religions. It is endemic evil and I do not think we can have big successful marches and speeches and demonstrations and some day the whole problem will be cleared up. There has been cultural Marxism and a culture war against all of us since the late 1930s. Spiritual evil cannot really be dealt with by bigger and bigger marches and demonstrations.

Just some background first; my only "feet on the street" activism has been re 911: like 3 times showing up for street actions with signs & flyers & free dvds. Maybe a dozen activists would show up. One time I volunteered to show up when the Denver/Boulder 911 Truth group got a gig sponsoring a local Denver PBS station's sports memorabilia auction, and they needed a volunteer group to answer phone calls, in exchange for many mentions, camera pans showing us phone answerers in our 911 Truth tshirts, and a short interview with one or two of us to really drop a truth bomb. And getting even further afield from the notion of a "protest", back in '04, I made ~4000 "911 Deception Dollars" go away around Boulder in clever ways which would get them into peoples' hands; but that endeavor was all alone (think: night time walks ), and anonymous to the recipients. Soooo, no history here of showing up for big protest events!

That said, there's something very powerful about (video footage of...) "successful" protests; meaning clever signs, tshirts, chants, podium/amplified speakers giving powerful speeches, cheers & applause, one on one interviews, babies wearing "I'm not a pizza!" tshirts, etc-- I knows em when I sees em!! They cause me to fight back tears!!

You could dismiss the notion as, "meh, these events take place at an isolated time/place, 'just another tree falling in the woods'; they might catch the interest of a few stray passersby; and besides, they're heavily infiltrated by the spooks who're there agitpropping, speaking at the mic dropping F bombs and giving absurd "speeches" designed to poop in the punch bowl, plus give the (((MSM))) something to "report" (IF said (((MSM Fake Jooz Media))) doesn't blackout the event entirely))) as representative of the event, etc. These protest events are passe, total waste of time!!"

BOLLOX! Consider the internets (thx Al Gore! ), and how many of us today walk around with a slick mobile camcorder in our pocket. How do you & us have any clue what really happened at the recent DC PG-Justice events, if not for the amateur phone footage we find on YT? How many peeps does a typical Superbowl stadium hold? Around 70 K? How many peeps watch the Superbowl on TV? MMM HMM.

As for the (((spooks/demons/infiltrators))) there to spoil? Simple. We produce our PG protest docu's such that we black them out... like (((MSM's))) account of how big the crowd was at Trump's inauguration. Or their blatherings re Sandy Hoax & Co.Or how angelicly they portrayed Killery, with her campaign rallies with their fake CGI'd "crowds." You get the idea. Well F 'em. Today we know they're the REAL Fake News. We don't pay them any attention... except maybe as an occasional soiled-toilet paper-like messenger, indicating what (((they))) want us to believe. Because today,

We're.

The.

Real.

Media.

NOW.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

agnut (31st March 2017),Dachsie (29th March 2017)

Thanks

Red face Re: Pizzagate

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I know that the pedophile, human trafficking and satanic ritual abuse and murder of children has been going on for decades and it is something sort of surreptitiously woven into our whole society yet in a hidden unspoken way by the media and the schools and the parents and the religions. It is endemic evil and I do not think we can have big successful marches and speeches and demonstrations and some day the whole problem will be cleared up. There has been cultural Marxism and a culture war against all of us since the late 1930s. Spiritual evil cannot really be dealt with by bigger and bigger marches and demonstrations.

Just some background first; my only "feet on the street" activism has been re 911: like 3 times showing up for street actions with signs & flyers & free dvds. Maybe a dozen activists would show up. One time I volunteered to show up when the Denver/Boulder 911 Truth group got a gig sponsoring a local Denver PBS station's sports memorabilia auction, and they needed a volunteer group to answer phone calls, in exchange for many mentions, camera pans showing us phone answerers in our 911 Truth tshirts, and a short interview with one or two of us to really drop a truth bomb. And getting even further afield from the notion of a "protest", back in '04, I made ~4000 "911 Deception Dollars" go away around Boulder in clever ways which would get them into peoples' hands; but that endeavor was all alone (think: night time walks ), and anonymous to the recipients. Soooo, no history here of showing up for big protest events!

That said, there's something very powerful about (video footage of...) "successful" protests; meaning clever signs, tshirts, chants, podium/amplified speakers giving powerful speeches, cheers & applause, one on one interviews, babies wearing "I'm not a pizza!" tshirts, etc-- I knows em when I sees em!! They cause me to fight back tears!!

You could dismiss the notion as, "meh, these events take place at an isolated time/place, just another tree falling in the woods. They might catch the momentary, curious interest of a few stray passersby. Plus, they're so heavily infiltrated by the spooks who're there agitpropping, speaking at the mic dropping F bombs and giving absurd "speeches" designed to divide/conquer us & generally poop in the punch bowl, plus to give the (((MSM))) something to 'report' as being representative of the event. That is IF said (((MSM Fake Jooz Media))) doesn't blackout the event entirely! These protest events are passe, total waste of time!!"

BOLLOX! Consider the internets (thx Al Gore! ), and how many of us today walk around with a slick mobile camcorder in our pocket. How do you & us have any clue what really happened at the recent DC PG-Justice events, if not for the amateur phone footage we find on YT? How many peeps does a typical Superbowl stadium hold? Around 70 K? How many peeps watch the Superbowl on TV? MMM HMM.

As for the (((spooks/demons/infiltrators))) there to spoil? Simple. We produce our PG protest docu's such that we black them out... like (((MSM's))) account of how big the crowd was at Trump's inauguration. Or their blatherings re Sandy Hoax & Co. Or how angelicly they portrayed Killery, with her campaign rallies fake CGI'd "crowds." You get the idea. Well F 'em. Today we know they're the REAL Fake News. We don't pay them any attention... except maybe as an occasional soiled-toilet paper-like messenger, indicating what (((they))) want us to believe. Because....

We're.

The.

Real.

Media.

NOW.

Thanks

[/I]
    [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

We produce our PG protest docu's such that we black them out... like (((MSM's))) account of how big the crowd was at Trump's inauguration. Or their blatherings re Sandy Hoax & Co.Or how angelicly they portrayed Killery, with her campaign rallies with their fake CGI'd "crowds." You get the idea.
    Well, thank you, PatColo, for expressing your ideas in response to my posting.

I used to believe that "waking people up" in large numbers, if that can be done, did offer the hope that would lead to stopping THEM.

That is not what the record and my experience have shown me.

Now I am trying to think about new ways to stop THEM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th March 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    As for the (((spooks/demons/infiltrators))) there to spoil? Simple. We produce our PG protest docu's such that we black them out...
    Was also thinking, as to ^ (((them))), we gather up out of the garbage can, all the vid clips of them behaving badly, and we put those clips to good use. We create a separate docu, titled something like, "What FBI/Soros Event Disrupters Look Like. #PIZZAGATE."

You can imagine what such a docu would look like. But in addition to edumukating viewers about the reality of cointelpro/soros disrupters, and how the do their thing; WE ALSO OUT (((THEM))). They can kiss their former "professional disrupter" occupations g'bye.... but hey, I hear WalMart's looking for shelf stockers?!

Thanks

some of these YT vloggers need to learn to shorten their vids... succinctness is a virtue! Most don't need to be > 5 mins; but some seem prone to ranting, others have long pauses while they think, some repeat themselves round & round... I've gotta be really bored to hit play on something longer than say, 10 mins; or I trust the vlogger, or it's gone viral & must be a reason.... I often "sample" them: listening to their opening, then skipping ahead whenever the urge strikes; but depending, I may only listen to 5-10% of many vids. /rant

I haven't listened to most of the following yet.

A Call For An Uprising (a ranter; u can prolly hang it up about the halfway mark. I haven't listened yet, but that's the rule of thumb I've learned from his vids):

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HIXt-SX5CBY/h...ffbJLUp3w8mVxE 18:25
    ALEISTER CROWLEY'S TEACHINGS LIVE ON IN TODAY'S WORLD! PIZZAGATE, HOLLYWOOD, MUSIC TIED TO SATANISM!

• 5 hours ago

Titus Frost, who I fault for his Seaman behavior but otherwise seems okay:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IJuLPgR0E1I/h...gcGxaMmA8Iz-Qs 6:12
    Anthony Weiner HD Evidence Protest April 7th One Police Plaza NYC - NYPD

• 8 hours ago

The HoneyBee,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QiBXpJDYf5s/h...xm0egIVH86g8_Q 25:25
    Mark Pincus: Child Exploitation, Lady Gaga, & Human Trafficking

• 1 day ago

Echo Truths, chronic pauser lol

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EJ8LEFakIk4/h...Hu1BjxMgr6fwTI 10:04
    WHY WE FIGHT - Long Term Effects Of Child Abuse

• 23 hours ago

Next 3 from Bait & Sketch,

Next 3 from #Pizzagate AKA Southern drawl dude,

April 7th PIZZAGATE Protest Information, NYC #PIZZAGATE

• 4 hours ago

cont'd next post, max 10 images

Thanks

3rd from #PIZZAGATE

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tbzjeazCESA/h...kYV8g5AHm6oUWI 3:38

Clinton Foundation Partners With SD County, For the Children... #PIZZAGATE

• 4 hours ago

Int'l Citizen Report,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AdZSjsZMjLQ/h...LDOIwORX2qPhgA 5:12
    Congress Passes Privacy Bill & the Dutch Ditch Dr Phil

• 1 day ago

a new vlogger, but I hadn't seen this clip before. That's our beloved #PIZZAGATE/Southern Drawn Dude @ 2:25

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bBUjvLbPcIk/h...NlKIG950SePJC0 6:36

#pizzagate #pedogate #pizzagateRally part 3

Angelika Molosnikov

• 23 hours ago

Washington DC, March 25th, 2017 Lafayette Park.

• New

here's the instance of that Dr. Phil show which I watched a couple nights ago; worthwhile if you can stomach it;

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5-AdfaIwMQE/h...GfUmbXDnSHH3wU 44:09

Pizzagate/Pedogate GOES MAINSTREAM On The Dr Phil Show (Distrubing But True)

TrumpSuperStore

• 6 days ago

Full show. Commercial Free. This is a breakthrough to have this degree of information distributed to the general public.

• New

Thanks

"Titus Frost, who I fault for his Seaman behavior but otherwise seems okay:"

on this video

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgP1rWkLWW4... at 4:00
    Seaman says his main negative critic is Titus Frost, real name Dean Fougere, and says if you start looking in to Fougere's past, there are some real questions. Not sure what Seaman was referring to as I tried a few searches yielding nothing.

Won't be listening to either of them anymore as they seem to be mainly occupied with dissing each other rather than imparting new PG information.

For all the PG reporters who were really a YT content creator mainly for the money and were just using PG to get subscibers and likes, those folk are basically out of business because there won't be anymore yt ad revenue anymore if yt yanks their ads because corporate sponsors don't like their product associate with a PG channel.

YouTube wants to get rid of all channels mainly reporting on PG, the money grubber kind as well as the sincere folk who do not care either way about monetization and ad money. YT's latest policies will remove ads from PG channels and that will get rid of those who are using PG for the ad money. It may be that the others will stop talking about PG or change to other subjects just out of fear of having their channel taken off of yt altogether.

YT has us where they want us.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (30th March 2017)