View Poll Results: My first guess would be:

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, ET/alien life doesn't influence our earthly affairs

13 54.17%
  • Yes, ET/alien life influences our earthly affairs

11 45.83%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: would you guess ET/alien life influences our earthly affairs?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

would you guess ET/alien life influences our earthly affairs?

Anon poll, just curious where the gsus brain trust comes down on this "timeless question."

I take it as 'given' that none of us know for-sure-for-sure, even if you've had extraordinary experience(s) which swayed your opinion strongly. I'm just asking, what would your FIRST GUESS BE, based on the totality of your life experience & information/opinion consumption? So notice there's no "I don't know" poll option, which I'd expect to be most people's proper answer.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Re: would you guess ET/alien life influences our earthly affairs?

I guess what prompted me to post this poll was stumbling on this little 13 min docu-- it seems this decades long ET/disclosure activist really pinned his hopes on a president killary, all based on an apparent dog-whistle or two about imminent "Disclosure." So I guess he's been crying in his beer since 11/9.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YmOsGBR51o

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th November 2016),singular_me (26th November 2016)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Absolutely yes however imo that influence is nominal because *some* 'force' is keeping these exta-dimensionals in check.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Define "ET/alien life."

If you mean creatures from another planet - NO.

If you mean creatures from another dimension - or what Jacques Vallee and John Keel infer are "demons" of olden times - then YES.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Hitch (26th November 2016),madfranks (26th November 2016),messianicdruid (27th November 2016),Twisted Titan (26th November 2016)

Thanks

Obligatory clip associating the alien question with the dinjoo-nuffin problem, lol.

This is Scott Robert's first video from 2007; outlines the question/problem well. 10 mins:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0vFHhKOcII

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Carl (26th November 2016),midnight rambler (26th November 2016),Neuro (26th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

I would suspect any "aliens" to be of demonic origin; though I can NOT rule out ETs absolutely.
    Last edited by JohnQPublic; 26th November 2016 at 01:03 PM. Reason: add "NOT" as I intended
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

crimethink (26th November 2016),Twisted Titan (26th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Obligatory clip associating the alien question with the dinjoo-nuffin problem, lol.

This is Scott Robert's first video from 2007; outlines the question/problem well. 10 mins:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m0vFHhKOcII
    It really doesn't matter if the "people" who tries to destroy us is from across the galaxy or across the ocean. However if they are from across the galaxy we have no chance! So that is the best enough reason for them to make us believe in space aliens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Define "ET/alien life."

If you mean creatures from another dimension - or what Jacques Vallee and John Keel infer are "demons" of olden times - then YES.
    Ya I guess trying to better define "ET/alien life" was to be an inevitable problem here. Can get pretty esoteric.

I'd say, accepting for arguments sake the round earth/ milky way/ etc paradigm our malevolent ovorlords teach us, do living beings who don't originate from "earth" influence our earthly affairs?

Not sure if that ^ frames the question tightly enough... not familiar with Vallee/Keel's "dimensional" theories.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Define "ET/alien life."

I agree with this, only to add that there's much more than just demons, and angels, etc. Do I believe there are aliens from other planets? Yes, but a big NO on if they influence us on earth.
    life is good.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

I posted this article by Catherine Austin Fitts previously, I think it not only possible but very likely.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/09/2...-owned-humans/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger