How does the jew Josephus describe zionism in the first century? He recognized in this tragical event [the First Roman-Jewish War] a divine judgment and admitted of his degenerate countrymen, to whom he was otherwise sincerely attached: "I will not hesitate to say what gives me pain: I believe that, had the Romans delayed their punishment of these villains, the city would have been swallowed up by the earth, or overwhelmed with a flood, or, like Sodom, consumed with fire from heaven. For the generation which was in it was far more ungodly than the men on whom these punishments had in former times fallen. By their madness the whole nation came to be ruined."

The jews today may be outdoing the ungodliness of the jews of the 1st century. What do the "Christian" Zionists want? To inflame the wrath of God by supporting what Josephus called villains because "Christian" Zionists hate God and worship the devil.

"Christian" Zionists are so evil they support evil and create a evil system to call on God's wrath. They think this is a good way to worship God, when in fact it is the perfect way of worshiping the devil.

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/hcc1.i.VI.38.html

Christians are supposed to be holier than jews. Then be holier than Josephus, every Christian must oppose zionism and support God destroying Israhell by Israhell "being swallowed up by the earth, or overwhelmed with a flood, or, like Sodom, consumed with fire from heaven." Or some other heaven sent way. For God's wrath is already very inflamed at Israhell by the "Christian" Zionist. Who is on the Lord's side? Who is on the Devil's side?

This is a warning to people of good-will, not any aid to "Christian" Zionists in this late hour. May "Christian" Zionists also be "swallowed up by the earth, or overwhelmed with a flood, or, like Sodom, consumed with fire from heaven."

St. Paul says jews are in a state of blindness, how evil do you have to be to want to out due the evilness of blind jews, as "Christian" Zionist do?