Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    It would have been very helpful if Jonnie had quoted a credible source like this from the beginning.
    More ad hominem bullshit from a guy who doesn't have the ability to discern real news from bs.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    More ad hominem bullshit from a guy who doesn't have the ability to discern real news from bs.
    You posted from a bullshit site. It took someone with an IQ higher than Minnesota's temperature to post an actual source.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

You posted from a bullshit site. It took someone with an IQ higher than Minnesota's temperature to post an actual source.
    Wow, You are the king of bullshit.

It is not a bullshit site until you find a fallacious post on that site.

The fact that you have absolutely no evidence shows you have a near zero IQ.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Wow, You are the king of bullshit.

It is not a bullshit site until you find a fallacious post on that site.

The fact that you have absolutely no evidence shows you have a near zero IQ.

Careful, don't get sucked into the crimetroll shitposter 5th dimension:

If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

After giving this a (very) little thought, it dawned on me that you are from a later period on the edumacation scale as opposed to getting a real education. They taught you that you didn't have the brains to think for yourself and in order to discern the truth you have to seek out experts who will tell you the truth.

That is why you can't use a website unless it has the seal of approval from the Jews media.

When I went to school they taught us nonsense like Latin and logic, so we could judge for ourselves what the truth is.

You need to go back and unlearn those false premises and study the Trivium and Quadrivium.

A slow learner like you will take at least 4 years to get through it.

I say slow, because you obviously have not caught on what your problem is.

http://www.triviumeducation.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

After giving this a (very) little thought, it dawned on me that you are from a later period on the edumacation scale as opposed to getting a real education. They taught you that you didn't have the brains to think for yourself and in order to discern the truth you have to seek out experts who will tell you the truth.

That is why you can't use a website unless it has the seal of approval from the Jews media.

When I went to school they taught us nonsense like Latin and logic, so we could judge for ourselves what the truth was.

You need to go back and unlearn those false premises and study the Trivium and Quadrivium.

A slow learner like you will take at least 4 years to get through it.

I say slow, because you obviously have not caught on what your problem is.

http://www.triviumeducation.com/
    Oh, man, you are a real hoot!

The imbecile who insists I am a Book sockpuppet spews about logic and discernment.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Oh, man, you are a real hoot!

The imbecile who insists I am a Book sockpuppet spews about logic and discernment.

Lets do a little math bookie#4 has added Zero information to this thread, which adds up to his total IQ.

I try to show him how he can get back on track and he rewards me with more of his patent nonsense.

Tis a sad day, but a fool like bookie#4 is intent on proceeding down the road to bullshit land where bullshit counts for something.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Lets do a little math bookie#4 has added Zero information to this thread, which adds up to his total IQ.

I try to show him how he can get back on track and he rewards me with more of his patent nonsense.

Tis a sad day, but a fool like bookie#4 is intent on proceeding down the road to bullshit land where bullshit counts for something.
    More like kissing cousins !

Lmfao!

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."