Thread: The sun is hollow...?

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

The sun is hollow...?

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Neuro (30th December 2016),singular_me (30th December 2016),vacuum (30th December 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: The sun is hollow...?

this guy is an interesting guy, however his personal story is quite convoluted. I think we have some material on him here. He did fall into the clutches of a shyster who took over his domain and started selling his stuff and things in his name. Some other things happened. Some people discredit him for various reasons, personal dealings or gatekeepers. It is hard to tell with the internet.

What he says is very interesting in the electric universe scheme of things and his work etc should be checked out. I think people should look what he says and demonstrates. I think there is value there.

Especially when it comes to electrical transformation? Thats the term I would use. I think it is how Tesla considered the behaviors as well and I think it is diametrically opposed to what current technicians have as their belief position on electricity and what it is, where it comes from etc.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

singular_me (30th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

James McCanney says the Russians proved that all the fusion occurs high in the solar atmosphere.

This is proved by scanning across the face of the sun in any direction and the highest radiation emanates from the edges while the center is at a minimum compared to the edges. The fusion occurs when high plasma currents create a magnetic pinch effect.

I would guess that there has to some mass there to anchor the solar fire.

Eric Dollard is a genius looking for a solution. He seems to find trouble, but he also causes a lot of his own problems, as he is erratic and emotional.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Neuro (30th December 2016)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

so that took all of 2 posts to demonstrate my comments. As I said its difficult to tell if his issues are a result of his behavior or if his behavior is a result of the issues he encountered. And I think his material and thoughts on transformation have more value than his theorizing about a hollow sun or other things he talks about.

Would hollow necessarily equal massless?
    Not sure where the edge of a sphere would be found?
    Does existence of plasma resolve to confirmation of thermo nuclear activity as the only source of plasma? or vice versa?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Neuro (30th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post

What he says is very interesting in the electric universe scheme of things and his work etc should be checked out. I think people should look what he says and demonstrates. I think there is value there..
    the electric universe theory doesnt disagree completely that the sun is hollow -- and a lot colder than we think.

plz note that Eric Dollar says that the sun has 22 year long cycles

EDIT: correction, what I said above come from a memory reading this compelling thread

Eric Dollard - On the Nature of the Sun
    Per Eric Dollard:
    1. The Sun is hollow and a "veil" with no internal structure, with contiguous granules on its surface
    2. The Sun has no internal fusion
    3. The Sun cannot be seen in "free space" without interaction of gross matter (which enables conversion to visible light)
    4. The Sun is an aetheric transformer/converter from another dimensionality, with heat and light being a "waste product"
    5. The photosphere generates the light
    http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/p...ic.php?p=87473

another evidence that everything we are told is wrong. The day science will recognize the reality of the aether, then it will make giant steps ahead.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    the electric universe theory agrees more or less that the sun is hollow and a lot colder than we think.

plz note that Eric Dollar says that the sun has 22 year long cycles

EDIT: correction, what I said above come from a memory reading this thread

Eric Dollard - On the Nature of the Sun
    Per Eric Dollard:

1. The Sun is hollow and a "veil" with no internal structure, with contiguous granules on its surface
    2. The Sun has no internal fusion
    3. The Sun cannot be seen in "free space" without interaction of gross matter (which enables conversion to visible light)
    4. The Sun is an aetheric transformer/converter from another dimensionality, with heat and light being a "waste product"
    5. The photosphere generates the light

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/p...ic.php?p=87473
    you have the sunspot cycle, and you have the magnetic field cycle which is two sunspot cycles...

https://scied.ucar.edu/sunspot-cycle
    "The 11-year sunspot cycle is actually half of a longer, 22-year cycle of solar activity. Each time the sunspot count rises and falls, the magnetic field of the Sun associated with sunspots reverses polarity; the orientation of magnetic fields in the Sun's northern and southern hemispheres switch. Thus, in terms of magnetic fields, the solar cycle is only complete (with the fields back the way they were at the start of the cycle) after two 11-year sunspot cycles. This solar cycle is, on average, about 22 years long - twice the duration of the sunspot cycle."

I do think the electric universe theory is plausible, and the fact that the sun is brighter towards its edges rather than the center suggests that the light is created close to the surface not from nuclear fusion in its core. Further you have red giant stars like Aldebaran, who despite having the diameter of Jupiters-Saturn orbit only has a mass of 10-20 times our sun. Essentially the average density of it is to be considered a vacuum here on earth. There is nothing in physics that would definitely contradict a hollow sun, nor earth.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Jupiter Hollow at 4 minutes in,