Thread: Inaugurarion Live Stream

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Inaugurarion Live Stream

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Re: Inaugurarion Live Stream

Monty my friend, now things will become interesting to the 9th degree.

The rubber meets the road!

Gots popcorn?

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dogman For This Useful Post:

monty (20th January 2017)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

It's now 10:38 where I am and I tuned in.
    What do I see? CARDINAL "pedo-face" (Roman Catholic) saying what most LOST people would think or consider is a "prayer" we, Christians, know better, this a DEVIL, and his crew under Trump are now firmly put IN PLACE already speaking pious platitudes.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
    2 Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

This is nothing less than a ROMAN CATHOLIC SERVICE with "protestants" (whoever they are) PEPPERED in for some form ILLUSION of legitimacy and ecuminism

Meanwhile, let's not forget that Trump's pick Steve Mnuchin wants to INCREASE the size of the GESTAPO (IRS)

Hello people, WAKE UP!!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    It's now 10:38 where I am and I tuned in.
    What do I see? CARDINAL "pedo-face" (Roman Catholic) saying what most LOST people would think or consider is a "prayer" we, Christians, know better, this a DEVIL, and his crew under Trump are now firmly put IN PLACE already speaking pious platitudes.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
    2 Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

This is nothing less than a ROMAN CATHOLIC SERVICE with "protestants" (whoever they are) PEPPERED in for some form ILLUSION of legitimacy and ecuminism

Meanwhile, let's not forget that Trump's pick Steve Mnuchin wants to INCREASE the size of the GESTAPO (IRS)

Hello people, WAKE UP!!
    If it was Hillary would you be saying the same thing?
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!