Thread: Baby kidnapped by scumbag court system

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Baby kidnapped by scumbag court system

By Anna von Reitz

Posted on February 6, 2017by David Robinson
    Make This One Go Viral!

If you can imagine being a Mother and experiencing anything worse or more unjust than this—- let me know.
    http://medicalkidnap.com/…/newborn-baby-kidnapped-from-ala…/
    Our prayers and our outrage go out tonight. I can confirm that this is true because I was threatened with exactly the same thing by two unknown women and a large overbearing male nurse twenty years ago. I hate this system of slavery and kidnapping and I want it stopped with my very soul.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Baby kidnapped by scumbag court system

Baby of Parents Who Declined Birth Certificate Still Not Returned in Alabama

[COLOR=black !important]UPDATE 12/13/2016[/COLOR]
    #freebabyholm Awareness Event

[COLOR=black !important]Supporters will be holding a #freebabyholm Awareness Event in front of the Cleburne County Courthouse in Helflin, Alabama, beginning at 7:30 am central time on Wednesday, December 13. The Holms have court at 8:30 am. The courthouse is located at 120 Vickery St, Heflin, Alabama 36264.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]According to the event page on Facebook:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]We are hosting an event to raise awareness of the situation that Christian Holm and Danielle Holm have unexpectedly been thrust into. They are in the middle of the battle of their lives and have a custody hearing scheduled for Dec 14th at 8:30am. Speakers will be present to give presentations of the corruption within DHR and shed light on many similar cases. Please join us in support of this loving and caring family!!! I have been personally assured by Probate Judge Ryan Robertson that as long as the event remains respectful to public property, everyone’s 1st amendment right will be upheld!!![/COLOR]
    Baby Given Shots Despite Parents’ Denial of Consent

[COLOR=black !important]Supporters have learned that “merely an hour after taking their baby,” vaccines were ordered at the Anniston Regional Medical Center for vaccines. This is despite the fact that Danielle and Christian Holm declined all vaccinations and “even signed a waiver form to deny consent of vaccination.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]The parents were reportedly heartbroken when they obtained paperwork showing the order for the shots that they had refused. Danielle has 3 bachelors degrees, including one in biology and another in psychology. She has researched vaccines and the Vitamin K shot in depth. She understands the physical risks of vaccination as well as the psychological impact of pain on the newborn. For these reasons, she and her husband made the decision to decline the injections.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]Alabama law does not mandate either vaccinations or Vitamin K for newborns, so the parents are within their legal rights to refuse.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]Update 12/8/2016[/COLOR]
    FBI Investigates Baby Kidnapped from Couple in Alabama Who Declined Birth Certificate and SSN

[COLOR=black !important]by Health Impact News/MedicalKidnap.com Staff[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]Theirs was a spiritual journey of getting back to nature and rejecting the materialism that they felt held them in bondage. Christian and Danielle Holm began their journey together in early 2016 as itinerant missionaries, traveling across the country and speaking to churches as they sought to live simply and biblically.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]The last thing that they expected was for Child Protective Services to seize their 1 day old baby literally off of his mother’s breast in an Alabama hospital. What started out as an apparent case of mistaken identity has turned into a nightmare that the family cannot wake up from. They don’t understand why their baby was taken from them, or why he still remains in state custody in foster care while social workers continue to challenge their religious beliefs.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]According to a close family friend who contacted Health Impact News, the couple are grieving.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]The most sacred thing to Danielle and Christian is the bond of male and female coming together and giving life with God. This bonding process in the beginning of a baby’s life has been stolen from them.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]There was never any reason for their baby to be taken from them to begin with, and even now, they have adequate housing and anything else that could ever be needed and they still don’t have their baby back.[/COLOR]
    Story Reported in Local Media

[COLOR=black !important]The Anniston Star first reported their story on October 13, 2016, just days after the couple’s baby was born on Monday, October 10. Excerpt:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]Just out of Regional Medical Center, Danielle has a belly still swollen from a pregnancy that ended Monday with the birth of a healthy baby boy.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]Her arms, however, are empty. Her son was taken from her the day after he was born and is in the custody of the Cleburne County Department of Human Resources pending a hearing at Cleburne County Courthouse this morning.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black !important]“We told them that we were going to do whatever we could,” she said as tears ran down her face. “I’m his mother. I’m supposed to be nourishing and bonding with him right now and I can’t.”[/COLOR]
    Judge Issues Gag Order, Family Friend Contacts Health Impact News

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Baby kidnapped by scumbag court system

Heartbreaking, and the only consolation is in knowing that one day they will be held accountable for this behavior by their Creator.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell