Thread: Commie plan to destroy Trump and USA

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Commie plan to destroy Trump and USA

From Jim Stone

DEAR DAVID BROCK:
    You did a fine job of writing a strategy to destroy alt media and destroy Trump, and I am sure you are proud of it. In honor of your hard work, I solemnly swear to make it as accessible as possible, in better and better ways as time goes on. NOW HERE: PDF download (compliments of JudgeDredd with his Matrixfiles.com web site) HA, Judge Dread, how fitting! UPDATE: THE LINK IS BLOCKED ALREADY, IF IT DOES NOT WORK COPY AND PASTE THIS:

www.matrixfiles.com/DavidBrock/index.html

and I am going to sit down right now, DAVID, and get those five pages I missed posted for people who have trouble with PDFs and will also insert jump points so people don't have to arrow their way through 50 pages one page at a time or scroll a huge PDF. This will be followed by "jump by topic" so people can admire you that much more. THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION DAVID, you can call yourself my mentor!

To view the page by page version as it is now, CLICK HERE

Full 49 page PDF can be downloaded here.
    This document is an act of Sedition by David Brock and Media Matters and EVERYONE needs to now pass this on to their friends and anyone else they know so that people can be aware of where all this turmoil in America is coming from. It comes from those that put this document, and the thinking behind it, together. This individual and anyone associated with this document needs to be put in jail.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Commie plan to destroy Trump and USA

Yeah, read what is in this document than tell me we're not engaged in a civil war right now in America! It's become real folks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    From Jim Stone

DEAR DAVID BROCK:
    You did a fine job of writing a strategy to destroy alt media and destroy Trump, and I am sure you are proud of it. In honor of your hard work, I solemnly swear to make it as accessible as possible, in better and better ways as time goes on. NOW HERE: PDF download (compliments of JudgeDredd with his Matrixfiles.com web site) HA, Judge Dread, how fitting! UPDATE: THE LINK IS BLOCKED ALREADY, IF IT DOES NOT WORK COPY AND PASTE THIS:

www.matrixfiles.com/DavidBrock/index.html

and I am going to sit down right now, DAVID, and get those five pages I missed posted for people who have trouble with PDFs and will also insert jump points so people don't have to arrow their way through 50 pages one page at a time or scroll a huge PDF. This will be followed by "jump by topic" so people can admire you that much more. THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION DAVID, you can call yourself my mentor!

To view the page by page version as it is now, CLICK HERE

Full 49 page PDF can be downloaded here.
    This document is an act of Sedition by David Brock and Media Matters and EVERYONE needs to now pass this on to their friends and anyone else they know so that people can be aware of where all this turmoil in America is coming from. It comes from those that put this document, and the thinking behind it, together. This individual and anyone associated with this document needs to be put in jail.

If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    I find it amazing that established political critters, have the amazing ability to change their stripes and core beliefs depending on the political wind direction.

Drain the swamp, but he fills his openings with big fucking alligators !

Trump is his own worst enemy, tho I can understand it, he was born with a gold spoon in his mouth and does not have a clue about anything other than his very narrow slice of life, he does not read, nor research anything. He relies on the people that surrounds him. On how the real world works, he is clueless so far, tho there is hope he is finally learning.
    He is his own worst enemy sadly.

Most political critters are full blown whores, they will agree with anything as long as the power and money flows into their pockets.

Reading this forum and others, from the far left and right, has convinced me that hard liners on both sides should be 'dealt' with so the vast majority can get on with life. The majority rules but sadly yet they have not really spoken. But !

Think LBJ called them the "silent majority" which at this time are still mostly silent, but I suspect are starting to wake up, thanks to Trump and his antics.

I made a post on the percentage of voters that vote and I suspect the majority that voted for trump wanted change from the corrupt hangdog ways our country has been run over the last few decades. But I also suspect not all are as far right as many on this forum.

Trump is shaking and baking and in the process, is making all republicans look and smell bad !

It will never happen, as things stand now, but they that are in office now need to go, if they are career political critters. Turm limits need to be put into place, just like the so called 'commander in chef.

Harder because of the first amendment, is to get big biz and their money out of the political system,

Impossible is a better word that comes to mind!

He is a very smart man when it comes to his very small slice of living experience and life, but a total idiot when it comes to world views beyond his wanting to make a buck.

I am loving the way his idiocy is exposing the political lizards that have been in the system for all their life's and strive for wealth and power, and hope the people will wake up and vote them out of office.

Highly entertaining, for sure !

Backlash is a motherfucker!

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Zinc
    Thanks

Re: Commie plan to destroy Trump and USA

Hello, Trump warned the US would "totally destroy North Korea" if forced to defend itself or its allies.
    Thank you