THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Today is ... A Day Without Immigrants Day

Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 Times in 1,395 Posts

Re: Today is ... A Day Without Immigrants Day

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Meanwhile Trump is working very hard to make America Great Again by apparently turning it into the 4th world.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

The destruction of Western civilization is very much about Christianity/Catholicism of the traditional kind Versus the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit as shown historically thoughout the millennia.

We have to look at what the Judaics are peddling in all their rotten activities to divide and conquer and destroy Western and world civiliation, and because of that it always comes down to arguing against false religious ideas as peddled by either side.

Christians especially are obligated to seek Truth and the One Who is Truth and that means discussing deeper philosophical and religious subjects.

Sorry, Joshua, but there can only be the Judaic-desired superficial and weak discussion of today's world problems if we keep religion out of it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

crimethink (18th February 2017),Tumbleweed (26th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 Times in 1,395 Posts

That's fine. I don't challenge anyone's religion and respect everyone's right to practice what they believe in (as long as they don't try and push their beliefs on me). Introducing religion in any discussion always seems to cloud good objective reasoning IMHO. It always seems to turn most discussions into a pissing contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    The destruction of Western civilization is very much about Christianity/Catholicism of the traditional kind Versus the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit as shown historically thoughout the millennia.

We have to look at what the Judaics are peddling in all their rotten activities to divide and conquer and destroy Western and world civiliation, and because of that it always comes down to arguing against false religious ideas as peddled by either side.

Christians especially are obligated to seek Truth and the One Who is Truth and that means discussing deeper philosophical and religious subjects.

Sorry, Joshua, but there can only be the Judaic-desired superficial and weak discussion of today's world problems if we keep religion out of it.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

I have tried to be as objective as possible about the different religions. I sometimes slip in to defending "Catholicism" but am doing much better on that lately. My whole coming in to awakened state was by listening to Dr. Stan Monteith's radio shows for many years and he objectively interviewed people of many different religions and viewpoints.

I do want everybody to come to know, love, honor and obey the One True God, but I am leaving it up to God to use me and whatever small talents I may have however He wants for His honor and glory and maybe for helping some precious souls to get to Heaven.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,275 Times in 4,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    Why does every discussion here fall into the bottomless pit of a religion? This thread is about illegal aliens which is real world. You guys really need to stop bringing religion into every topic. It gets really really boring. Like everything else, religion has its place in some, but not all exchanges of ideas.
    "Religion" is at the root of most problems. In the case of unrestrained immigration: Talmudic Judaism and its tool, Judeo-"Christianity."
    crimethink - To even consider any thought not in line with the principles of Ingsoc. Doubting any of the principles of Ingsoc. All crimes begin with a thought. So, if you control thought, you can control crime. "Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death, Thoughtcrime is death.... The essential crime that contains all others in itself."

==

"Without God...everything is permitted."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (26th February 2017),woodman (26th February 2017)

Thanks

(Tried several search terms using the GSUS search engine but it would NOT find this thread so had to use yahoo search engine.)

Anyway, this is related to my general theme that my city's police department, and really my county's sheriff's department, are part of the Hilldebeast / Sorus faction and they are working overtime to get a civil war going in the once great state of Texas.

Found this article on Rense.com today. Though I live in the belly of this blue city beast in the red-state Texas, I have zero access to anything resembling true journalism of local government and state government matters. I also have zero local help from my religion - have to use the web for that, and even that is beginning to look like a swamp that is impossible to wade through.

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/...riff%E2%80%A8/

lifezette.com

Texas Governor Threatens Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Sheriff

by Brendan Kirby | Updated 24 Feb 2017 at 12:07 PM

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Friday showed no sign of backing down in his high-profile battle with the sheriff of Travis County over her “sanctuary” policy. He aims to hit recalcitrant officials on multiple fronts.

Abbott said on “The Laura Ingraham Show” that state legislation would hit local law enforcement officials in the pocketbook and even threaten their personal freedom for refusing to comply with federal immigration law.

“It could lead to actual criminal penalties against people like this sheriff for violating their oath of office and, hopefully, put her behind bars — the bars that she has tried to release people from.”

“It could lead to actual criminal penalties against people like this sheriff for violating their oath of office and, hopefully, put her behind bars — the bars that she has tried to release people from,” he said.

Sheriff Sally Hernandez sparked the confrontation earlier this year by announcing a new policy that limits her department’s cooperation with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers.

“We in law enforcement need the cooperation of our communities of color,” she told “PBS NewsHour” last week. “We need them to be running to us, and not running away from us.”

Abbott responded by cutting off $1.5 million in law enforcement grants to Travis County, which includes the state capital, Austin.
    “That was just for starters,” he told LifeZette Editor-in-Chief Laura Ingraham.

A bill already has passed the state Senate that would put “real teeth” in Texas laws prohibiting sanctuary policies, Abbott said. In addition to criminal penalties, the legislation calls for fines that could total $9 million a year and includes a provision holding uncooperative law enforcement officials civilly liable for crimes committed by illegal immigrants they release from custody.

"What she's done is absolutely reprehensible … She's actually released back out onto the streets very dangerous criminals that federal ICE agents wanted to have detained," he said. "This includes countless individuals who are here illegally who've been charged with felonies. It includes a person who's been charged with sexual assault of a woman, a person who's been charged with sexual assault of a minor."

Abbott also took a shot at the NFL, which has threatened to withhold the Super Bowl and other major events from Texas if it passes a bill to regulate bathroom use by biological sex.

"The NFL needs to butt out," he said. "If they want to get involved in politics, the need to run for office. If they don't do that, they just need to stick to football."

1. Gov. Greg Abbott
    2. illegal immigraion
    3. immigration
    4. sanctuary cities
    5. The Laura Ingraham Show

Thanks

Abbott is sort of playing the role of the Texas Trump. Abbott not squeaky clean in his background but does appear to be using power of his office to get under control the Hildebeast / Soros faction in the big Texas cities.

But I have to observe that I still see NO REAL ACTION yet.

It is all

"threatens to"

"showed no sign of backing down"

" would hit local law enforcement officials" notice conditional word "would" and future tense, not present tense "hits"

"It could lead to

"It could lead to "

"would put real teeth"

The only REAL ACTION that is already, past tense, a done deal APPEARS to be...

"Abbott responded by cutting off $1.5 million in law enforcement grants to Travis County, which includes the state capital, Austin.
    “That was just for starters,” he told LifeZette Editor-in-Chief Laura Ingraham."

Did Governor Abbott actually, right now, CUT OFF, immediately stop the access to, ability to take and use and spend now, $1.5 million in law enforcement grant money to Travis County officials?

I know that is what Governor Abbott APPEARS to be saying but I do not know if that is the truthful thing that has already been done, accomplished.

What is so sad is that I as an individual citizen belonging to no group and have no way of ever getting a truthful answer to my questions. And I have equally important questions on several other major important issues in Texas and local government the answers to which I have no way of ever obtaining. I would have better access to truthful answers to my questions if truthful journalism still existed in Texas publications.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,866 Times in 911 Posts

I try to use the word Judaics instead of Jews. That's what Michael Hoffman does and I see value in that.

I like to call them "the children of Satan".

That's how Jesus identified them.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...ldren-of-Satan
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Just incase anybodys wonderin my ancestors were mostly Irish and I'm catholic

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks

Yes, Jesus referred to "them" as saying they were of the "synagogue of Satan, and their father was the "father of lies" who is Satan.

But Jesus was referring to those pharisaical people who refused to accept the Messiah and who were plotting to kill Him and this did not take in those Judaics who were his main followers and who started His Church.

2 Thessalonians 2:15:

“The Jews… who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and who have persecuted us severely. They are displeasing to God and are the enemies of the whole human race.”

Thanks
    Thanked 1,866 Times in 911 Posts

Yes, Jesus referred to "them" as saying they were of the "synagogue of Satan, and their father was the "father of lies" who is Satan.

But Jesus was referring to those pharisaical people who refused to accept the Messiah and who were plotting to kill Him and this did not take in those Judaics who were his main followers and who started His Church.

2 Thessalonians 2:15:

“The Jews… who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and who have persecuted us severely. They are displeasing to God and are the enemies of the whole human race.”
    There is more to this story of who the Jews are and you'll find it at the link I provided. Articles I've posted there have the ring of truth for me on what is happening in the world today and had its beginning in the garden of Eden.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Just incase anybodys wonderin my ancestors were mostly Irish and I'm catholic

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown