Thread: Is anyone else getting rerouted from GSUS to a virus program when you use Google?

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Is anyone else getting rerouted from GSUS to a virus program when you use Google?

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    When I was messing around with the link it flashed up the caching service, the name escapes me right now....something fire. That service runs a global network of cache servers and ISP's serve up pages and content from that network to save on traffic costs of getting pages and content from the source. Obviously the more popular sites and content get cached closer to end users that are accessing it. The cache gets updated if the source changes.

I think the search results were served from the cache and the cache might be compromised. I noticed a streaming site I visit was having issues several times this week, page or content not found. I got a page from the cache service a couple times saying network or domain issues were happening.
    CloudFlare.

https://www.cloudflare.com/
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Glass (17th February 2017)