Thread: US Mint Releases New Fort Knox “Audit Documentation”. The First Critical Observation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

US Mint Releases New Fort Knox “Audit Documentation”. The First Critical Observation

Fort Knox gold...brought to you by, Krylon...

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1488155058.php

In response to a FOIA request the US Mint has finally released reports drafted from 1993 through 2008 related to the physical audits of the US official gold reserves. However, the documents released are incomplete and reveal the audit procedures have not been executed proficiently. Moreover, because the Mint could not honor its promises in full the costs ($3,144.96 US dollars) of the FOIA request have been refunded.

Thanks to my readers that donated to the crowdfunding campaign I’ve been able to force the US Mint through a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request to hand over documents related to the physical audits of the US official gold reserves stored at the Mint; also referred to as Deep Storage gold. Although the PDF-package digitally sent to me is redacted, incomplete, includes pages copied twice and materials I didn’t ask for, it’s the closest thing that I’ve ever seen to physical audit documentation of gold at Fort Knox and the other Mint depositories drafted in between 1993 and 2008.

What is worrying is that the reports now in my possession reveal the audit procedures have not competently been executed. Combine that with the fact the documents are incomplete and redacted, and the result is suspicion of fraud. In this blog post we’ll have a first critical look at the reports and the problems to be found within.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: US Mint Releases New Fort Knox “Audit Documentation”. The First Critical Observat

What gold? There ain't no stickin' gold in them there vaults!

"...suspicion of fraud"? ? ?

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: US Mint Releases New Fort Knox “Audit Documentation”. The First Critical Observat

Sure there is gold there, its just in the form of micro-plate over zinc.