Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon 's AI assistant Alexa has free speech rights in murder trial

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Amazon 's AI assistant Alexa has free speech rights in murder trial

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    You mean you have no reflection?
    Hahaha

Perhaps Goldie is Artificial Intelligence?... Nah, that ain't possible... That level of illogic is not possible for a logic circuit to be behind... However Artificial Intelligence would have extreme difficulty dealing with her and her ilk, so perhaps we should be grateful she is around, she'll overheat any logic circuit in a minute!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

I couldnt care less about all your remarks, they all reflect on your reality level, if it is all about a skin color, no wonder that the planet is in this mess. Divide and rule (between chosen ones) at its best.

The right mind, aware of the Truth is colorless, Truth in invariable, regardless of the skin color. The Mind and the skin are two different things and you missed to connect the meaning of my words.

no logic, but all fail to see why darwin does NOT apply humans but sure the quotes in my sig must be too much for your synapses... have fun with your idiotic bashing and pix
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I couldnt care less about all your remarks, they all reflect on your reality level, if it is all about a skin color, no wonder that the planet is in this mess.
    You failed to get the joke?

Or can't take a joke.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    You failed to get the joke?

Or can't take a joke.
    Unfortunately, the history we share didnt give me the opportunity to see it this way, in which case I am sorry

same applies to anybody joking in this thread about my skin color
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz