Thread: Are You Lost At Sea???

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Are You Lost At Sea???

the real bottom line is that if one doesnt own one's own body first, the sense of ownership can easily become a trap

I dont really agree with the philosophy of any of these videos (anymore) as a money-free advocate BUT they are extremely useful at teaching all the loopholes in "commerce" that imprison humans but also reveal all the loopholes to escape that very prison.

The speaker, in one of the videos, also stresses that if we do not reclaim our sovereignty by age 6 or 7, we are considered **lost at sea** and become property of the state. Thats an international law by the way. Any law in commerce must allow loopholes to bring back the balance to zero at any time... because this natural law is embedded in commerce to prevent people from taking over. It is however impossible to draft any commercial law otherwise. Mother Nature wins (every lie must have its counterpart, lie cannot exist without Truth)... hence... money doesnt need to exist when grasping all this. To me it certainly very convoluted to master all this to keep the system in near zero-balance, but if you really want to keep money as a framework, that's the way to go. KNOW THE LOOPHOLES ... or just accept the Law of Nature from birth (my point)

Of course, he sells his seminars on his website, what I do deplore, and I also think he should have more free materials on the net

In this video, Winston introduces himself and discusses the purpose behind Solutions In Commerce
    https://www.youtube.com/user/WinstonShrout

Published on Jun 13, 2014
    On the June 11, 2014 edition of "Nature of Reality Radio" I welcomed Winston Shrout who is widely viewed as one of the world's foremost experts on commerce and admiralty/maritime law and discussed the who, what, when, where, why, and how of commerce and especially how it's related to the law. Commerce affects us in so many ways (even at a spiritual level) and Winston can help provide solutions on how to deal with it from a down to earth and spiritual perspective.

Winston Shrout: Take Legal Ownership of Your Body Now! Your Body IS Real Estate!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUm_j_Al8ys
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Are You Lost At Sea???

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

sure, it was too good to be true, thanks for posting that. But any article that he is in jail actually? Or is this just to spread fear?

but can we believe that lawmakers and fiat money printers are telling the truth... the cartel even sent the liberty dollar down the toilet.

FROM THE LINK: "Winston Shrout is one of the biggest sovereign citizen gurus of the last decade.

His site is still active: http://wssic.com/

the case can be won if there is an armada of lawyers challenging the current laws.

Or just go money-free
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Ownership is an illusion. No one "owns" anything. You may have temporary, semi-exclusive control over a certain thing or piece of land, but that is all. Nearly every landowner, if using reason alone, understands that such land is rented/leased from the local taxing authority, and possibly some other entity, as well (like a "homeowner's association").

As for the body, there are two choices for ownership: God, or Satan. Jesus Christ owns my body, but, "oddly enough," I don't feel "owned." Can't say the same for those who choose Satan's ownership of their body. Those who imagine they are free and "own" their body because they can engage in whatever hedonistic practice gets them off are actually enslaved to those.

Do you fear who can kill the body, or who can kill the soul (spirit)?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Ownership is an illusion. No one "owns" anything.

good, thats the first step toward the premise of a money-free society but how many people can accept that FIRST?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    good, thats the first step toward the premise of a money-free society but how many people can accept that FIRST?
    Money is a tool, nothing more. But people have learned to worship money.

A money-free society is an impossibility so long as human beings choose wrong over right routinely. Your ideal is a noble one, but naive. Theoretical Communism (the epitome of a money-free society) shall remain an utopia - "no place" - because man desires to do evil more often than do good.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Ownership is an illusion.
    Do you notice the connection between ships and seas?
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

born unto Caesar?

ship, a vessel and the ship in friend-ship have the same core etymology. The origins of Ship means to scrape out or cut back, A kind of revealing ... I think of it; when it's a vessel, revealing of a hollow vessel. When its a friend, some one you count as a friend is someone you've come to know, who is revealed perhaps... not hiding anything? Not concealing ill will so you could accept them as a friend? I think it's more of an old english metaphorical thing... possibly something like, the ship was carved from the tree, the tree came from "a wood/forest" and people of the same wood or forest identified with each other.

Ship then seemed to evolve into something descriptive of a position or role. Your role is friend. Your role is lord. etc.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th March 2017),palani (18th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts
    https://www.ssa.gov/history/35act.html#TITLE%20VIII

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

7th trump (20th March 2017)