Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Are You Lost At Sea???

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Are You Lost At Sea???

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    Get a load of this crack whore giving himself some daily lip service.

Seems Paul has serious problems with "his" commands ...some tend to go against God.
    Ah, so you do not believe the Bible is inerrant or authoritative or wholly God's word.

Which books do you subscribe to? Which do you not? Which "Christian" guru do you embrace, telling you which verses and books to accept?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Ah, so you do not believe the Bible is inerrant or authoritative or wholly God's word.

Which books do you subscribe to? Which do you not? Which "Christian" guru do you embrace, telling you which verses and books to accept?
    I dont subscribe to any denomination.
    I've only come across one other person who knew what 666 was. And he was an even more advent reader of the Bible than I. And he didnt take any denomination either.
    I can safely say the church goers will be the first to take the number....then the atheists last.

Lets get back on topic.
    Do you know what causes your income to be taxable?
    Income wasnt taxable for most Americans until 1940. Wasnt a war tax or any public salary tax issue either.
    HINT: it was enacted in 1935. Didnt find its way in Title 26 until the 1939 revise tax code.
    Basically do you know what 26usc 3401(a) "wages" (box 1 on a W2) are?
    And what causes money to get classified as 26usc 3401(a) "wages"?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts
    https://www.ssa.gov/history/35act.html#TITLE%20VIII

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

7th trump (20th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    Lets get back on topic.
    No, let's stay on a much, much more important topic: which books of the Bible do you reject? You already claim Paul contradicts Jesus, which means you do not believe in the inerrancy of the Bible. You reject Paul's words because he rebukes your "adult" behavior.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    No, let's stay on a much, much more important topic: which books of the Bible do you reject? You already claim Paul contradicts Jesus, which means you do not believe in the inerrancy of the Bible. You reject Paul's words because he rebukes your "adult" behavior.
    Ummmm...who said I reject anything?
    What adult behavior? I was simple on the couch with the girlfriend watching tv.
    You like to fill in the blank a lot with what you want to hear.
    God hates chatty gossipers like you. You do know that dont you? He detests that behavior.
    Why do you commit false witnessing?

So its obvious you dont know anything much about taxes or how they are imposed. Interesting!
    So why did you pop in the thread only to peter out so quickly?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Winston Shrout found guilty on 19 charges

https://youtu.be/3lViT0SB6ZE
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

and what does it mean... that when you fight for FREEDOM you go to jail?

that does mean that he is a fraud... but our criminal system say so

WHY JAIL TIME
    Man who failed to pay taxes for 20 years found guilty
    Government lawyers argued Shrout aimed to cheat the Treasury and banks, and preached his illegal schemes to hundreds of others in paid seminars across the country and abroad.

He purposely sent a package of 1,000 homemade International Bills of Exchange, each purporting to be a legal tender for a trillion dollars, to a small community bank in Chicago "hoping to slip one by an unsuspecting banker,'' U.S. Tax Division trial lawyer Scott Wexler told jurors.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._taxes_fo.html

right, he wrote illegal document while we all use counterfeit. We all know how they can twist their own reporting... and after 20 years they take action? The evidence they are lying!!

Most likely they jailed him because more and more people were following his advice... as long as he was a lone lunatic, he was no danger, because he was RIGHT.

that is the system we live in... people would rather see real freedom advocates going to jail while white collar crime is taking down the planet

Shrout will start his sentence in august... Id bet that there is an appeal coming

ps: I am no shrout supporter because I think there are other means to address the issues, such as going money free
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

the more I know about money the more I am convinced that it was meant to be that way since day 1. This is true evil genius, telling people that money can buy freedom to enslave them... diabolical indeed

Redemption Of Your Strawman Account
    birth certificate as a promissory note

I just have started this one that I obviously missed when it came out in 2015

Strawman - The Nature of the Cage (OFFICIAL)
    The Nature Of The Cage

GLASS' THREAD
    Winston Shrout indicted for Failing to File
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...WINSTON+SHROUT
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

You're only pissed cause u have too little Real gold and silver money.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Down pour on my soul
    Splashing in the ocean
    I'm losing control
    Dark sky all around
    Can't feel my feet
    Touching the ground