Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Finally D. Satan Rockefeller is dead!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: Finally D. Satan Rockefeller is dead!

well some see patterns and obviously you are blind

Nature (frequencies in this case) is encoded by math and there is NOTHING you can do about it. But let me assure you that 9-11 has a meaning. You ridicule this knowledge because it is too big for you to fathom

when you see all the satanism going on in the pizzagate, NOTHING is too wild. Because you dont think rockefeller doesnt have the money to "freeze" himself perhaps and that cryogenics is a junk science? I wonder what is going on in that field that we never hear much about.

the NWO is obviously much ahead of the game because of replies like this
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    that he died on a spring equinox is too fortuitous... maybe has he become a cryogenic patient.

Becoming an Alcor member is easy and surprisingly affordable, if you are in good health and eligible for life insurance, which will pay for your cryopreservation. The world is an incredible place moving faster and faster. Technological advances can only lead the mind's imagination to what is in store for our customers. http://alcor.org/

It is appointed unto man ONCE to die ...after that comes The Judgement.

Ole Davy boy is very clear about the gravity of that statement now.....

Imagine , imagine all his power,influence and money is not going to do him any good when he has to explain himself before the creator of the universe.

Those of us on this side can only wonder
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

crimethink (22nd March 2017),Joshua01 (22nd March 2017),madfranks (22nd March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    NOTHING is too wild.
    This is YOUR biggest problem, you prefer to discard the reasonable, plausible and probable, for the fantastic and impossible. I have no idea whether you do it intentionally to poison the well of any serious discussion, or if it is due to some type of obsessive compulsive delusional disorder you have.

For the record, I don't doubt that 9/11 has numerological importance to the Kabbalist satanists that were behind it, never even expressed an objection to it. Furthermore I haven't argued against pizzagate in general, but outlandish claims with no support in facts only serve to distract from the very real crimes that have been committed.

I would even say it is entirely possible that David Rokkefelderstein is cryogenically frozen to be revived at a later stage for the possibility of another lease of life in future, but really there is no evidence he is. Your harping on about it is nothing but unfounded speculation with no basis in known facts, just because I don't actively support this type of speculation doesn't mean I am actively against it either. I keep an open mind to the possibility, which any thinking person should do until FACTS are known.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (27th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

did they do a burial or did they cryogenic freeze him
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

lemme know if u research monkeys find anything here https://vault.fbi.gov/david-a.-rockefeller

https://twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/1027253180143263744 << still fresh, only 5 comments atm

FBI Records Vault‏Verified account @FBIRecordsVault
    David A. Rockefeller:
    11:00 AM - 8 Aug 2018
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    lemme know if u research monkeys find anything here https://vault.fbi.gov/david-a.-rockefeller

https://twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/1027253180143263744 << still fresh, only 5 comments atm

FBI Records Vault‏Verified account @FBIRecordsVault
    David A. Rockefeller:
    11:00 AM - 8 Aug 2018
    Nothing of interest in my opinion only some threatening letters in the 70’s and 80’s, a psycho guy was caught and interrogated.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

PatColo (8th August 2018)