Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold storage on the MOON? Seriously?

Electrum
    Thanks

Gold storage on the MOON? Seriously?

I thoroughly appreciate the wisdom Mike Maloney has imparted to us, especially the Hidden Secrets videos. But I received an email from him advertising a new service: storing gold on the moon. At first I was pretty sure it was a joke, but it appears to be serious.

Isn't one of the arguments for owning gold that it retains its value even if the government fails? But I can't imagine there being access to the moon if the government gets the slightest bit wobbly.

And the Chinese have stated their intent to go to the moon. Who's the number one acquirer of gold these days if not the Chinese? I don't imagine there will be an armed guard up there to keep the Chinese away from it.

Did anyone else see this? Is it serious?
    https://goldsilver.com/blog/is-stori...he-moon-crazy/

http://kenjackson.us/img/VaultOnMoon-6x6.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KenJackson For This Useful Post:

monty (1st April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Gold storage on the MOON? Seriously?

IF YOU DON'T HOLD IT YOU DON'T OWN IT Ponce
    Send your gold to me I'll arrange transportation to the moon.

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/g..._Storage06.jpg
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenJackson View Post
    I thoroughly appreciate the wisdom Mike Maloney has imparted to us, especially the Hidden Secrets videos. But I received an email from him advertising a new service: storing gold on the moon. At first I was pretty sure it was a joke, but it appears to be serious.

Isn't one of the arguments for owning gold that it retains its value even if the government fails? But I can't imagine there being access to the moon if the government gets the slightest bit wobbly.

And the Chinese have stated their intent to go to the moon. Who's the number one acquirer of gold these days if not the Chinese? I don't imagine there will be an armed guard up there to keep the Chinese away from it.

Did anyone else see this? Is it serious?
    https://goldsilver.com/blog/is-stori...he-moon-crazy/

Attachment 8964

They look serious . April Fools!!!

The Lunar Storage Platform for Precious Metals

At GoldSilver, we’ve long been pioneers of precious metals storage. We were the first to offer affordable, online, two way market in and out of vault storage. Thousands of customers trust us to store millions of dollars in precious metals.

Which is why we’re excited to announce the next great leap in precious metals storage: The Lunar Storage Platform for Precious Metals.
    GoldSilver is partnering with one of the world's leading private space companies to transport and store our customers’ precious metals on the moon.
    For serious investors who value security and privacy, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ensure your gold and silver will be forever safe from burglary or government seizure.

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/g..._Storage06.jpg

Our storage offerings have long since provided unparalleled peace of mind:
    • Managed, under armed guard, by the world’s most trusted names in vault storage
    • Fully insured by third party providers for their complete value, for any unforeseen events
    • 100% allocated and segregated, so you can take delivery any time -- no costly melt and fabrication fees, no risks of market shortages as ‘fractional’ or ‘pooled’ schemes try to convert to real coins and bars
    • All for a fraction of the cost of storing metals at home

But, the Lunar Storage Platform takes that one step further, putting even more physical barrier between your metals and would be thieves and natural disasters.
    How it works:

We’ll arrange for your gold and silver to be transported to Merritt Island, Florida. There, it will be guarded 24 hours a day in a private vault until being loaded on one of the world's most powerful rockets at Kennedy Space Center on an exclusive freight flight scheduled for October 19, 2017 (and every 6 months thereafter).
    Once in orbit, our first and second stages separate and the main engine of our delivery module ignites and begins its 2+ day journey to the Moon. Once in orbit around the Moon, an X67 Lunar Lander containing your metals separates and descends safely to the surface near the Sea of Tranquility:
    https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/g...on+%281%29.jpg

After the lander touches down, augers drill into the lunar soil to anchor it against the low gravity — on the moon, a monster box weighs just over 5.5 lbs (2.5 kilograms). You’ll be able to monitor your gold and silver with a personalized beacon that gives you precise location coordinates.

The Lunar Storage Platform for Precious Metals allows you to securely keep your wealth in the one place it’s completely untouchable. It will never be safer.

Starting today, we’re taking reservations for the inaugural flight.

Is Storing Precious Metals on the Moon Crazy?

For over a decade, we’ve been advocating that — while you should keep a portion of your gold and silver holdings close at hand for emergencies there is no better option for most investors than allocated and segregated vault storage.

But, why today are we offering to move your metals as far away as humanly possible?

Well, it turns out that transporting gold and silver off Earth isn’t so crazy afterall. In fact, it might be just the ultimate way to diversify.

Our specially equipped cargo rocket has over 20 engines and can lift over 117,000 lbs. into orbit. That's the equivalent of 1.7 million troy ounces of gold. At $1,250 spot, that payload is worth over $2.1 billion dollars.

Heavy commercial rocket launches cost around $90 million, that's just 4.5% of the value of the gold inside of it, making this endeavor surprisingly economical.

This gives precious metals investors the ability not only to diversify out of the monetary and political systems of their home country, but the entire planet.
    And it could be a reality in the near future.

However, in case you didn’t notice, today’s date is April 1st — April Fool’s Day — and as exciting as space travel and lunar storage is, for now, we aren’t changing.
    We believe you should store some gold and silver at home here on Earth. Jeff Clark has even outlined the best solutions for home storage.

But, more importantly, you should also keep the bulk of your metals in secure and fully-insured private vault storage either at home or abroad. It’s far more affordable than most home insurance and security solutions, and your metals can be liquidated and moved with ease when you need to.

We hope you enjoyed our little April Fool’s joke. Hopefully someday we'll have vaults on the moon. For now, we have vaults available in the US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore.
    Learn more about our secure, third party stored, third party insured vault storage to see if it's a good fit for you today.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    They look serious . April Fools!!!
    One dead give away was that they said "near the Sea of Tranquility". True, but you can clearly see in the image that the site is IN the Sea of Fecundity, so why wouldn't they just say that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenJackson View Post
    One dead give away was that they said "near the Sea of Tranquility". True, but you can clearly see in the image that the site is IN the Sea of Fecundity, so why wouldn't they just say that?
    Pehaps this?

We hope you enjoyed our little April Fool’s joke. Hopefully someday we'll have vaults on the moon. For now, we have vaults available in the US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore.
    Learn more about our secure, third party stored, third party insured vault storage to see if it's a good fit for you today.

Electrum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Pehaps this?
    If you got the whole way down to the end, you missed the Fecundity give-away.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KenJackson For This Useful Post:

monty (1st April 2017)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

First they'll have to send Astronaughts to scope the place out.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Zinc
    Thanks

SEriously this is a hoax! Even me, a millionaire with tons of golds and silver on my personal space.
    Why would I invest time and effort to hide my treasures in a vault far away from my home.
    That is not possible! I can only imagine my treasures being smashed by meteorites!

Zinc
    Thanks

Anyway, if you want to know more about how to protect your wealth, instead of firing it up on the moon, go check out these articles

Link removed - Ares

John do not spam other products or services. Next time we have to remove a link you will be banned permanently.
    Last edited by Ares; 26th July 2017 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

My plan is much cheaper, and much more secure. Magmatic™ Precious Metals Storage will securely store your metal right here on Earth. Well, not, "on" the Earth, but in it!

We will drill into the mantle, and lower your metals into Mother Earth. Your metal will be guaranteed safe from all thieves. Forever!
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12