Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Ocean is “Turning Into a Desert”

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: Pacific Ocean is “Turning Into a Desert”

Where the hell did that conclusion come from? Are you even capable of rational thought or discussion? Where did any of my previous conversations elude to man needing an incentive to better himself? Stop putting words in my mouth.
    because it is the premise of monetarism, which you defend... reward=salary-wealth=carrot and a stick

your insults are hurting your own argument, so hold on to your carrot and stick...

Yeah human beings haven't advanced at all during that time frame....Advanced... cattle for the top 1% is not a sign of advanced society, sorry. It may appear that we are advanced BUT the tools for enslavement have also improved exponentially.

You have embraced scientism. Man is not an animal, because he can increase his awareness/consciousness (some slower than others), what animals cannot do. Every living organism has it own level of consciousness, (matter being conscious), and all levels complete one another. But on human conscious level, man has dominion over nature (obviously you do NOT grasp that and cannot wrap your mind around because it would shatter your train of thoughts), so it is his choice or NOT to behave like a cell or animal... but please be my guest and continue to believe you are a smarter ape.

your ghetto argument is a moot because blacks are as much manipulated as any other races. Not talking of remote african tribe here. We are all being set up.

4000 years (3500 of gold standard and 500 of fiat money) for CASHLESS UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME... and you call me delusional because I can draw a conclusion That money was never meant to free us... 4000 years tell us this.

enjoy your day, we cannot debate further obviously. dead end
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Great Value Carrots!!!

No, no High Quality Carrots, Please!!!

I want a Garden...I want MY garden...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Great Value Carrots!!!

No, no High Quality Carrots, Please!!!

I want a Garden...I want MY garden...
    I am chewing on one actually LOL
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I am chewing on one actually LOL
    Yurs is marxist and has a bald head.

Mine has a beard like a lumberjack.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Yurs is marxist and has a bald head.

Mine has a beard like a lumberjack.
    I know horn, too bad. I am an evil marxist, humanist because I dare question 4000 years of monetary history and draw the conclusion that slaves love money because they think they can buy freedom that way. The flaw is embedded in the premise. No money can buy freedom but the Mind.

Cyborgs - The Next Billion Dollar Industry
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...Their-Backyard

Thanks

gov statistics for the climate change are FALSE but when it is about oceans they are CORRECT

why not after all...

fukushima maybe kinda overblown but there are many other issues such as fracking into the ocean beds (millions of gallons of highly toxic water are released daily), sand digging too into the ocean's bed (all of which destroy food chain from the bottom) to feed the world construction boom, plastic pollution, chemicals, disasters like rivers' massive pollution, etc ... all ends up into the sea....

I just wish articles were more extensive, presenting the whole picture, but they are hard to find... my documentary will mention them all. Based on what I know, yes, we are killing our oceans, no doubt about it... and all for the sake of profit$

oceans are as much poisoned as anything else, as much as our skies

your link doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    This thread's title is demonstrable bullshit. Figures from the year before Fukushima.

https://www.st.nmfs.noaa.gov/pls/web...NDINGS.RESULTS

Year : From: 2010 To: 2015
    Month : YEAR BY MONTH
    Species : ALL SPECIES COMBINED
    State : Alaska

Year Month Metric Tons Pounds $
    2010 NSP 1,971,989.9 4,347,448,947 1,584,006,016
    2011 NSP 2,428,165.0 5,353,132,572 1,893,134,775
    2012 NSP 2,424,098.6 5,344,167,743 1,692,173,685
    2013 NSP 2,627,122.9 5,791,755,146 1,878,360,113
    2014 NSP 2,572,501.7 5,671,337,205 1,712,192,541
    2015 NSP 2,738,903.8 6,038,187,367 1,763,425,604
    GRAND TOTALS: - 14,762,781.9 32,546,028,980 10,523,292,734

Thanks

I know horn, too bad. I am an evil marxist, humanist because I dare question 4000 years of monetary history and draw the conclusion that slaves love money because they think they can buy freedom that way. The flaw is embedded in the premise. No money can buy freedom but the Mind.

Cyborgs - The Next Billion Dollar Industry
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...Their-Backyard
    You are replacing a lumberjack/money carrot with a fiat or no money marxist carrot.

There is no escaping the wanton slave carrot.

Faith is Silver, it killls masons, has freed men in the past, that it should again have its day is the only hope.

Thanks

You are replacing a lumberjack/money carrot with a fiat or no money marxist carrot.
    lets set the record straight about marx

the more one knows the more one must C.A.R.E about others otherwise we'll end up blowing ourselves up, hence the need to embrace a NON competitive system. And money stands in the way. A money free system is thus the RATIONAL evidence of an high advanced society

tribes do not have that problem, but hey they will never cause any threats to earth either... so who is the smartest, the tribes or our so-called advanced society? we have followed this tribal model for centuries... and this paradigm is about to end with a LOUD bang

thats the problem with left brain thinking (scientism=logic/survial), it refutes the C.A.R.E aspect (nurturing right brain) which is the feminine principle. That is precisely why ((they)) are playing/manipulating/controlling genders by the same token.

{{{video removed, not right material}}}

C.A.R.E is the curse of knowledge as it rests on the understanding of Cosmic Laws, that is why ((they)) twist and invert it.... using cosmic immutable laws created by God against us. Thats the definition of satanism. Enforcing collectivism which is the inverted version of C.A.R.E. Forcing people to do good generates a great evil. The only difference is enforced or self-realization. I have been investigating good and evil for years now and I can tell you that we are closed to being doomed.

Thanks

one of best videos ever exposing the darwin house of cards

darwinian theories = fiat biology = natural selection is an instant gratification mechanism = cannot look into the future = why we are destroying everything = refuting intelligent design, satanism = all glued by profits/money

Molecular Machines and the Death of Darwinism -

even cells behave in a much more complex way than the theory of the fittest. And when a geneticist like bruce lipton explains this, he getS the new age tag... that is how bad it is.

there are plenty of scientists who have merged Intelligent Design and Sciences and their number is ever growing. And this conference calls for novelties based on Intelligent Design or it will be the the death of Intelligent Design in science itself... exactly what satan expects

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

because it is the premise of monetarism, which you defend... reward=salary-wealth=carrot and a stick
    And where exactly have I defended it? You're inventing entire arguments now. Yet you're not delusional? Right.... I think you need to go back to school and study on reading comprehension and if you're this bad at reading a discussion we're all supposed to just take your word that you some how know what you are doing and or saying? Yeah, don't think so.

your insults are hurting your own argument, so hold on to your carrot and stick...
    And I've asked for the incentive you think I am working towards. Yet received no answer but just the usual circular logic of you using the same argument with ZERO evidence. Typical of you really.

Yeah human beings haven't advanced at all during that time frame....Advanced... cattle for the top 1% is not a sign of advanced society, sorry. It may appear that we are advanced BUT the tools for enslavement have also improved exponentially.
    Apparently you know nothing of human history. You think somehow people giving up their possessions and material gain will result in the 1% just collapsing?!? Really? How fucking stupid are you? They would take entire societies and enslave them at the barrel of a gun. They do it now, just not as overtly. If there was a movement to follow your fantasy they would legislate their "right" to enslave others for the "good" of society. You know next to NOTHING about how that would play out, and only rely on your typical brain dead lack of any sort of logic in your erratic and non-sensual thinking to somehow believe they would just go away.. When I need a break from reality, I'll come visit on fantasy island.

You have embraced scientism. Man is not an animal, because he can increase his awareness/consciousness (some slower than others), what animals cannot do. Every living organism has it own level of consciousness, (matter being conscious), and all levels complete one another. But on human conscious level, man has dominion over nature (obviously you do NOT grasp that and cannot wrap your mind around because it would shatter your train of thoughts), so it is his choice or NOT to behave like a cell or animal... but please be my guest and continue to believe you are a smarter ape.
    No, I've embraced reality, you've embraced delusions. That is the crux of any argument you try (rather pathetically I might add) to present. I know there are limitations within this existence and know a good amount human behavior and human history to be able to accurately determine how things work. You on the other hand have a loose grasp of reality and believe for whatever reason that 7 Billion+ people are going to somehow magically have the same wants and goals in life, never even taking into consideration the gift that was bestowed upon humanity by our creator called FREE WILL. You have never answered a single question regarding how any society would function without a medium of exchange. You have never answered how a society would even feed itself without a medium of exchange. Who would do the work or extremely dangerous repair and raw mineral extraction work? Are they just going to volunteer because they love risking their life for the good of humanity? How fucking delusional are you?

your ghetto argument is a moot because blacks are as much manipulated as any other races. Not talking of remote african tribe here. We are all being set up.
    But everyone is good, and they'll one day magically wake up and give up all material possessions and monetarism and be good stewards and working equal partners in your fantasy right? So in other words you aren't going for that walk around some of America's ghettos I take it?

4000 years (3500 of gold standard and 500 of fiat money) for CASHLESS UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME... and you call me delusional because I can draw a conclusion That money was never meant to free us... 4000 years tell us this.
    You draw bullshit conclusions. How exactly can they provide for a "casheless universal basic income" when the system is already close to collapsing under it's own bureaucratic, over regulated weight? That's the problem, you cannot draw a conclusion. Hell you can't even think rationally and instead rely on fantasy.

enjoy your day, we cannot debate further obviously. dead end
    As I said previously, delusions have no foundation in reality, so yes you are correct. Fantasy cannot coexist with reality.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."