Thread: Question: Good smoothie recipe for cancer patient on chemo

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Question: Good smoothie recipe for cancer patient on chemo

A young mother of 3 is undergoing chemo and is losing weight fast. I need to know good soothing "milk shake" recipe that will be super nutritious, good tasting, and high calorie. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Question: Good smoothie recipe for cancer patient on chemo

Off hand, I'd look into those weight gain powders sold (overpriced! ) at GNC & other health/supplement type stores.

But know, it's the surgery/chemo/radiation which kills cancer patients! Like so often with the Big Med/Pharma/Insurance rackets, their intent is to make/keep patients sick, to their own maximum profits.

Look into cannabidiol,
    Thread: Anybody know about Cannabidiol?

and perhaps dropping the (((Western/allopathic/Rockefeller "cancer regimen"))) altogether... 29 mins:

Eustace Mullins - Murder by Injection (Full Length)

TruthViews

• 6 years ago

Eustace Mullins (1923-2010), discusses one of his best-selling books; 'Murder by Injection' exposing the unholy dynasty of the big ...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

PatColo, thanks. Was really looking for some high powered serious cancer helping type powder to put in a smoothie with organic milk and cream or something like that. GCN is out of business or nearly so as I understand it. They sold off their inventory to a lot of online companies. Brick and mortar stores in shopping centers are a thing of the past.

There was a guy who did a video series on cancer and mentioned a couple of things to take. He was connected to some of those doctors that were killed for their alternative health care protocols. It was a good series but just am kind of leary of pushing over the counter health supplements.

Not looking for a cure from this smoothie but just something she can swallow and won't hurt her and won't have side effects and she can get calories form the whole milk and cream in the milkshake and has best chance of getting well rounded vitamins and minerals of highest quality.

I posted in Cannabidiol thread but this oil is mainly for topical application as I am seeing it and maybe for pain relief. I need to do more research as for cures of internal cancers, but even just reducting side effects, like seizures, from chemo would be very helpful but that also needs be taken by mouth and right kind of formula.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ CBD can be consumed as well; listen to the couple Rick Simpson interviews in that thread.

also see threads:
    Benefits of Turmeric
    ^ active ingredient curcumen (sp?) appears to have 'miracle' cancer fighting/prevention qualities; and can be taken in pill form... but natural food form is always first choice.

Possible treatments for CANCER

^ i think the latter thread talks about things like massive vitamin C (intravenous necessary), vit B-17, moderating body's Ph to be alkaline (or was it acidic? pretty sure alk!), reducing sugars to the bone (cancer loves sugars)...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (3rd May 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

scoop of vanilla protein powder (optimum nutrition brand), cold milled flax seeds, blueberries, local honey (optional), other fruit to liking..banana is great for flavor booster, water or milk as base

my favorite powder - good taste, top quality, good price: https://www.optimumnutrition.com/en_...-standard-whey

for long term beat of cancer i've read some things that say reduce sugar to the max

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (3rd May 2017)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Things high in whey will bleed off body fat. It's the 1 part of the 2 part body builder powders. Whey and Protein powders etc.

Just making the point that's what whey does. On the other hand good fats, such as those in milk, butter etc will help with detoxing by picking toxins up and transporting them out. Also across various protective membranes if need be. So don't avoid them but make sure they're the good ones.

I think the Lipsomal for Health Vit C is a good option for more detoxing. I'm convinced the Vit C Lipsomal has regenerative benefits as well as detox. Depending on degree of unwellness it might cause discomfort or queasiness the first few days because it's going out through the liver. If the liver is an area of treatment it might be putting more stress there. In that case it might be a good idea to go slow or low dose. After a couple days, well being should improve a bit and things like appetite and other queasiness side effects from the chemo should be reduced. I think first time round the Lipsomal can take several weeks to a few months for big benefits but energy and general uplift should be noticeable after a few days to a week of daily intake.

So loosing weight might not be a bad thing if it's the bad fat being lost But you need good fat for detox. The brain is predominately cholesterol. The good kind.

I might not use Soy Lecithin in the Lipsomal if breast cancer is the problem.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (3rd May 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks

if whey protein bled off body fat the stuff would cost $1,000 per container, not $50. i've done a ton of research on the subject, never encountered anything claiming fat loss from it

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    if whey protein bled off body fat the stuff would cost $1,000 per container, not $50. i've done a ton of research on the subject, never encountered anything claiming fat loss from it
    It has to be coupled with exercise and acts as a kind of post exercise fat burn booster. We're not talking pounds just falling away simply by drinking it. At least that's my understanding. I came across some thing "somewhere' saying that after moderate to high aerobic type exercise a normal size glass of regular fat milk, the kind that's not skimmed etc can help with the after burn of body fat. I've been doing it for at least 5+ years now, 3 times a week after riding and I think it has some noticeable effect. Certainly I think the burn is greater with than without. Takes about 24 hours.

Normal size glass might be 4 - 6oz. You can't imagine there is a whole lot of whey in that amount but I really don't know. Apparently whey IS a protein. I thought it was different and part of a combo.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

cheka. (3rd May 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks

from my studies - its main feature is quick uptake by the body (compared to other protein - meat, eggs, etc). bodybuilders hit it as fast, cheap protein injections. they will hit it first thing in morning (after sleeping/fasting overnight), they'll hit it right after workouts too...wanting to get the amino acids in there asap to begin the repair/muscle growth process. they'll then follow that an hour or three later with regular/meat protein. the extreme types will set their alarm clock in the middle of the night to slam down a dose...trying to offset the overnight fast

i think you are right about some of the products mixing a fat burner thing in with it. the ON stuff i recommended doesnt have that - it's just protein

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Glass (3rd May 2017)