Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 666 Fifth Avenue, NYC

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 666 Fifth Avenue, NYC

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    These buildings are, indeed, associated with the Anti-Christ. And they're associated with Jews, not the Vatican.
    Sure about that?

The "Star of Remphan" i.e. Star of David is all over the Vatican and is PART OF their artwork and has been around FAR longer than the "star of David" of Israel
    Notice the image is even on this Dagon Fish mitre

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FJZP60yFSfY/hqdefault.jpg
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

You shall know them by the fruits they bare and these two clowns are arguing over a symbolic star.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

will not begin a new thread for this one since it fits right in, but HOW interesting!!! Literally and figuratively, an EYE opener

sources
    https://www.wired.com/2012/11/ff-the-manuscript/all/
    https://library.hrmtc.com/2012/11/16...y-of-oculists/
    https://library.hrmtc.com/2011/10/25...er-of-the-eye/

The Secret Society You've (Probably) Never Heard Of
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    Sure about that?

The "Star of Remphan" i.e. Star of David is all over the Vatican and is PART OF their artwork and has been around FAR longer than the "star of David" of Israel
    Notice the image is even on this Dagon Fish mitre

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FJZP60yFSfY/hqdefault.jpg
    I've never claimed the Vatican does not serve the Devil...in particular, since Vatican II.

Not surprising they, too, use the Star "of David" - it represents what controls the Vatican.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    You shall know them by the fruits they bare and these two clowns are arguing over a symbolic star.
    Every fruit you bring forth is putrid.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

weird and weirder

666 Fifth Avenue's strange artist Isamu Noguchi
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    how do you see the difference between the two?
    There isn't a difference. The Jews adopted the Star of Remphan (homage to their god, Satan) and called it the Star "of David" to mislead people. It has nothing to do with King David.

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    The images available online doesnt show any. masons and talmudists are fond of all the symbols that are reversible, because that is how they control both sides of the fence.
    Freemasonry is Judaism for Gentiles.