Thread: Jeff Sessions wants Assange arrested and Trumps says OK

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Jeff Sessions wants Assange arrested and Trumps says OK

Heard a few minutes today in my car Paul Joseph Watson hosting Infowars radio show today saying something about Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants Julian Assange arrested and said how Trump's previously expressed positive opinion of Assange and Wikileaks.

There are a few news sites that say "Trump says charges against Assange 'OK'"

This is seriously worrisome for prosecution and justice for PizzaGate

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...julian-assange

U.S. Preparing Charges To Arrest Julian Assange
    Tyler Durden's picture
    by Tyler Durden
    Apr 21, 2017 5:27 AM
    SHARES
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Reddit

In a stunning new report, CNN has just revealed, according to anonymous sources at least, that US authorities have prepared charges and will seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange for intelligence leaks dating all the way back to 2010.

US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, US officials familiar with the matter tell CNN.

The Justice Department investigation of Assange and WikiLeaks dates to at least 2010, when the site first gained wide attention for posting thousands of files stolen by the former US Army intelligence analyst now known as Chelsea Manning.

US prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange, sources say https://t.co/U06aLxlQ4Q https://t.co/NBl2Hn1nBD

— CNN (@CNN) April 20, 2017

This latest revelation comes after CIA Director Mike Pompeo ramped up the Trump administration's rhetoric against WikiLeaks describing it as a "non-state hostile intelligence service" earlier this week. Ironically, as we noted this morning, Pompeo's comments can just days before the FBI and CIA admitted that they are searching for an "insider" at the CIA (not a Russian) who exposed thousands of top-secret documents that described CIA tools used to penetrate smartphones, smart televisions and computer systems.

Last week in a speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, CIA Director Mike Pompeo went further than any US government official in describing a role by WikiLeaks that went beyond First Amendment activity.

He said WikiLeaks "directed Chelsea Manning to intercept specific secret information, and it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States."

"It's time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: A non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia," Pompeo said.

Pompeo's comments were, of course, met with an immediate snarky reply from Assange over twitter.

Called a "non-state intelligence service" today by the "state non-intelligence agency" which produced al-Qaeda, ISIS, Iraq, Iran & Pinochet.

— Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) April 14, 2017

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Jeff Sessions wants Assange arrested and Trumps says OK

The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

read that was hoax story

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

This story is dodgy from the word Go. CNN is the source. Note the word "may" in the original story. I had an extremely hard time finding stories saying Trump approved of this alleged plan of Sessions and when I did they looked even more fakey than the original story. Yet I do think this is more clear evidence of bribery / extortion / blackmail games going on at top levels of our government.

I have posted some of the better comments of the infowars story. Kind of odd that Infowars / Paul Joseph Watson so sloppily covered this weak story sourced out of CNN when Alex Jones had to apologize for Infowars' sloppy PizzaGate reporting.

Watson is in Austin now filling in for Alex Jones who is in court trying to get at least partial custody of his children. I have to say for the children's sake, Alex Jones, would probably be their only chance for halfway decent parenting. Sad that Alex Jones made such a poor choice for wife and mother of this children. I hope a promise to get his kids back is the promise for Infowars doing such dodgy things lately, i.e., submitting to his controllers.

https://www.infowars.com/report-doj-...leaks-assange/

Report: DOJ Prepares Charges Against WikiLeaks, Assange
    Charges could include theft of government property, conspiracy or violations of the Espionage Act
    Infowars.com - April 20, 2017 1327 Comments

The U.S. Department of Justice may be planning to bring criminal charges against anti-secrecy organization WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange, according to numerous reports.

Sources with knowledge of the matter, who reportedly spoke with CNN and The Washington Post, claim the case surrounds numerous leaks such as recent documents on the CIA’s hacking abilities as well as military files leaked by Chelsea Manning back in 2010.

Charges could include theft of government property, conspiracy or violations of the Espionage Act.

“Prosecutors in recent weeks have been drafting a memo that contemplates charges against members of the WikiLeaks organization…” The Post writes. “The memo, though, is not complete, and any charges against members of WikiLeaks, including founder Julian Assange, would need approval from the highest levels of the Justice Department.”

Speaking at the Center for Strategic and International Studies last week, CIA Director Mike Pompeo indicated the US would step up its role against leakers – specifically citing WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.

Wikileaks “directed Chelsea Manning to intercept specific secret information, and it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States,” Pompeo stated.

“It’s time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: A non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia.”

At a press conference Thursday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions also said efforts to combat leakers were a “priority” for the Department of Justice.

“We are going to step up our effort and already are stepping up our efforts on all leaks,” Sessions stated. “This is a matter that’s gone beyond anything I’m aware of. We have professionals that have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks and some of them are quite serious. So yes, it is a priority. We’ve already begun to step up our efforts and whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail.

Attorneys for Assange on Thursday said they have not been contacted on the matter.

“We’ve had no communication with the Department of Justice and they have not indicated to me that they have brought any charges against Mr. Assange,” Barry Pollack, a lawyer for Julian Assange, told CNN. “They’ve been unwilling to have any discussion at all, despite our repeated requests, that they let us know what Mr. Assange’s status is in any pending investigations. There’s no reason why Wikileaks should be treated differently from any other publisher.”

It is currently unclear if WikiLeaks’ publication of DNC documents and emails from Hillary Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta will be included.

Assange has remained in the Ecuadorian embassy in London without charges for the last five years.

ylcalif • 6 hours ago

My guess is that Assange has something on not only the Clinton's but ALSO on the Kushner's. And, thus, Assange is being attacked.
    The Kushner family is toxic.
    Jared's dad is so evil that he hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law and got it on film . . . bribery over a business deal gone bad. He did this to his own sister's marriage!!!! This is so typical within Jewish circles.
    Jared Kushner idolizes his scumbag father so I bet Assange has the keys to some of their closets.

Share ›
    ______

centurion • 7 hours ago

I finally figured it out !!!!!!!!!!

The question is: why, out of the blue, would Trump go after Assange even after Assange destroyed
    Hillary and gave Trump the win, remember when Trump said "Wikileaks oh how I love Wikileaks?" ?

Make the connection - the connection is Ivanka and Jared. Both are extremely close to the Clintons. We MUST presume Assange has much, much more on the Clintons and if released will send them both to Prison.
    Sessions will be FORCED to prosecute them. That is something Ivanka and/or Trump does not want to happen. This is why the announcement and the demonization of Assange by Pompano and Sessions. They have to act super quick before anything further comes out....get it now ?

Now ask yourself what could have caused Trump to do a 180 on most of the big issues ? Answer- it was the addition of Ivanka and Jerad (two far left NY liberals) to his cabinet. This does not excuse Trump for allowing these two novices to dictate policy.

In fact Assange may even have something big on Trump, Jared or the Valley Girl so they put the arrest of Assange on high priority. That is it as sure as I'm sitting here.

To Alex Jones....wise up Alex, make the announcement, drop your support of Trump and disassociate from that worm and Trump spy Roger Stone. He is a "mole" spying for Trump. Give him the pink slip now..

_____

Hypnotic • 10 hours ago

Who will now expose the violations of our constitutional rights by the alphabetical agencies?
    The globalists are frothing at the mouth to hang Assange and Trump is told play ball or else. Period.
    When Eric Holder says you have a weak case to take Assange on charges, you know you must have a shoddy questionable case.
    There are more Assanges out there. They may stomp him out but someone else will I am confident carry the lantern of truth and keep world governments accountable.
    What really got their backs up was the recent release of info indicating the US can make hacking look like it is coming from Russia, China etc. when they are behind it all along.
    Instead of worrying about Assange, how bout those Pedophiles high up in government agencies?

________

Pass The Loot • 10 hours ago

Donald Trump, October 10, 2016: "This just came out. WikiLeaks! I love WikiLeaks!"

Arresting Julian Assange is a "priority", says US attorney general Jeff Sessions

Guest • 11 hours ago

Why isnt the DOJ going after the real criminals Klinton and Obama instead of Assange who has done us all a great favor?

Share ›

______

Chris Williams • 12 hours ago

"we the people" are preparing charges of treason by our federal government for violating our constitutional rights for decades in addition to massive Freedom of Information Act fraud, monetary and material support to terrorist organizations.

Share ›

_______

Mordecai Irony Hypnotic • 6 hours ago

Exactly. Me thinks he [Sessions] was taken in a back room and told how it's gonna be. Quite the sorry look on his face.

Share ›

_______

swan007 • 15 hours ago

I love how they use the word "May" . I do believe this is to see how ' We the People' respond. Well here's my response, Leave Assange alone, Trump wouldn't have won without him releasing info on Hillary. If you don't you will see just how fast 'We the People' can change our minds about this administration. Until then. Trump MAGA. you've been warned!!!

Share ›

Miu Myau swan007 • 13 hours ago

Exactly! people are not living in the dark anymore thanks Assange and all courageous people who risking their lives leaked info on our corrupt pedo-government ! Assange is a hero ! I am off the Trump's train after Syrian bombing but my family is still hanging out . If Assange is prosecuted no one I know will support Trump anymore!

______

Miu Myau • 16 hours ago

Swamp is thriving and Trump is a part of it now. Israel first, NeoCons are about to start WWIII, pedophiles are free and happy . Good luck with 2020 !

______

TheLastAmerican • 16 hours ago

The world REALLY IS ran by PEDOPHILES.

They are likely to do anything. 40% to 70% of US Politicians are PEDOPHILES.

Even launch wars with no evidence.......................................... ..............

Hello tRUMP pumpers.

Hello to New York City Democrat, de facto US President, and jewish son-in-law, gangster, Jerry Kushner pumpers too.

Note: The Clintonians are worse......................possibly.

Whatever happened with this: tRUMP in bed with DYNCORP........didn't old Jones say DynCorp
    are PEDOPHILE pushers? Rumsfeld agreed.

Trump Asks Billionaire Steve Feinberg To Review Intel Agencies

Trump's expected appointment of Steve Feinberg, co-founder and chief executive of Cerberus Capital Management, is causing consternation inside the intelligence agencies, former senior intelligence officials say.

A senior administration official says Feinberg still needs to be cleared by the Office of Government Ethics, which is complicated because Cerberus owns many different companies, some of which have financial relationships with the U.S. government.

Cerberus also owns DynCorp, which is a major national security contractor with the U.S. government, charging billions for overseas military and police training, among other things.

________

RJF • 17 hours ago

Have you noticed that the Assange story is not one of Friday's 'Featured Stories' in the top scroll?

Oh, the news of the Surveillance State/Police State persecution of Assange (a journalist) is oh-so-yesterday's news.

Ho-hum. Move along. Nothing to see here.

_____
    Guest • 17 hours ago

Sessions' "priority" for the DOJ is to "combat leakers" and not the rampant corruption in the U.S. government? So the content of the leaks are entirely irrelevant? Assange and Wikileaks only provide the platform for exposing government corruption. Our government engages in the government corruption Assange exposes. I doubt very much that Wikileaks is "a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like
    Russia," and honestly, I don't give a damn. Russia is not the big evil in the world. America is. There is no government on the planet more corrupt than the American government while it removes and installs regimes all over the world and is complicit in the murder of millions to do it. But please, drag out some more photographs of a few dozen murdered children to play on idiots' sympathies when some of us know damn well that it wasn't Assad who perpetrated that crime. Stay the f*** out of Syria and stop trying to drag Russia into conflict with the U.S. and NATO. And stay out of the Crimea/Ukraine situation. Face reality and realize that the Soros filth pig failed there, but not before reducing the population by a few hundred thousand. And Sessions will find that people will back Assange and Wikileaks before they back continued government corruption. You look like a f***ing fraud, not to mention astoundingly hypocritical.

Share ›

Manna Made Guest • 15 hours ago

That's how I see it brother. The deep state Zionists run this planet. trump is following the neo-con PNAC blueprint, he's either part of it or has been handed his ass and told to sit down and shut up, regardless the effect is the same.

Share ›

Beautiful Beige Guest • 16 hours ago

Absolutely correct. This to me would be the last straw. for me. Alot of people are going to be VERY discouraged, angry, heavens knows what else. Nice times are not ahead.

Share ›

_______

RJF • 17 hours ago

Approximately 1.5 hours into the broadcast of the AJ Radio Show (Friday, 04/21/17) and not one mention of the Assange/Sessions/Pompeo-CIA story.

Announcement given that next segment will be an AJ video regarding Bill O'Reilly.

Really?

Bill O'Reilly's ouster takes precedence over the Assange story? LAME!!!!!!!

Share ›

Manna Made RJF • 15 hours ago

I wold highly recommend watching the film Spellcasters, it's a mind blower. It isn't available on youtube or through torrent. It's will worth the $10 however. One film everyone in the truth movement needs to watch. We're being played from every angle.

______

Tom • 17 hours ago

BS. Hilary needed exposing. Where is Trump and DOJ, why isn't Comey under investigation, why isn't Lynch, Bill Clinton, HRC and Holder under investigation? An investigation of the above 5 would be more in line then with Assange. If Trump and Sessions can't or refuse to go after the 5 listed above....Trump will lose my vote along with thousands of others in 2020. Matter of fact if HRC, Lynch and Comey were being investigated the rotten swamp in Washington would be so busy covering their butts that Donald could even get more accomplished this first 4 years. The swamp going after Corker is to make sure that the Senate is lost to the GOP. Get smart stupid.

Share ›

______

Devildog Tom • 8 hours ago

Thousands Tom Thousands you say. Try millions of deplorables that have had it up to here with bull$hit we're hearing about reneging on campaign promises to the very people who were directly responsible for the fact he is president today instead of Rotten Hillary.

Mr. President...we still have your back...FOR NOW!!!

Share ›

Mrs. Fuxit • 17 hours ago

Julian Assange can't budge until he has competent legal counsel on Equador sovereign (embassy) property.
    Sweden has the burden of proving "RAPE" occurred and that it was not consensual. If Sweden loses round one, then
    Mr. Assange is entitled to safe passage to Equador, to be resettled as a legitimate refugee, who proved a well founded fear of persecution exists. For U.S.A. to prove "property theft", the nature and contents of email evidence must be addressed. Return to sender.

Share ›

_____

centurion • 17 hours ago

As I keep saying over and over again:

If Trump was on "our" side he would not be having "our" Air Force (funded with our tax dollars) spraying all Americans with deadly toxins (chemtrails). This says more about the Gunslinger in the White House than anything else he could ever say or do.

Alex needs to disavow himself from Trump and that snake Roger Stone who is a mole who weaseled his way into the Infowars operation. Trump said "Wikileaks, oh how I love Wikileaks."..........a serial liar but most of you just can't see it. Assange is a hero as Snowden is, as Lindberg is, as Neil Armstrong is but Trump is a
    G L O B A L I S T, get it ?

Share ›

Devildog • 18 hours ago

POTUS45 You let this travesty happen and I can almost guarantee a few million deplorables...myself included, won't have the same affinity for you in 2020 we had in 2016.

Just say'n!!

Share ›

contractorniu Devildog • 15 hours ago

amen brother

Share ›
    ______

edwould2 Devildog • 18 hours ago

2020? With his base turned, he'll be impeached by September. If Trump wants to do the right thing, keep his promises, and restore a civil lifestye to the People, the People are here to help him and help stop his enemies. If he's here to sell out to the CIA Underworld, we're here to get him out of office and out of the way so that we can minimize the damage.

Share ›

_____
    endofwatchersbegan1/28/2011 • 18 hours ago

Without Assange, Hillary would have been elected. The Deep State are those after Assange, NOT the American People. America owes Assange their lives. America owes the Deep Start a NOOSE and to swing from the end of it. They have USURPED their powers and have become the ENEMY of the People. They see themselves as Overlords and gods. God no longer bleeds. Long live Assange and all those who seek JUSTICE and the FREEDOM of mankind. DEATH to the DEEP STATE and their Globalist satanist masters. Utter end and Death to satan.

______

Richard cianfrone • 18 hours ago

Disgusting Department of Injustice !
    Assange is the second hero, who's the first ? The Leaker ! The CIA is hunting him or her down and ignoring the satanic pedophille cult !!!
    Was it from the NYPD the HERO ?
    Do Not mess with the NYPD !
    Any one believe in God out there ? I mean does anyone REALLY believe in GOD ?
    These buzzing mosquitoes of Satan disguised as CIA agents need to be swatted by the Dio Profites ! (2 prophets )
    All believers PRAY if it's the LORD'S will to protect the whistle blower and Julian Assange.
    Revelation 11:5.
    Jesus Saves.

Justin Greiner • 18 hours ago

Put a bunch of neocons in charge and get more war and police state. Trump didn't drain the swamp he just replaced a few rats. Bushs Obama Clinton Trump all the same.

Share ›

AzothGold444 • 18 hours ago

Look, if DOJ goes after Assange...Trump is lost to any hope of genuine change. There would be NOTHING more symbolic of being co-opted by the establishment than prosecuting Assange. And there is SUCH a huge list of real criminals that need prosecution, starting with Killary. Then the banks. Then the military industrial war mongers. Then corporate fascist anti-trust violators. And then.....see where I'm going?

______

edwould2 • 19 hours ago

Trump is a 'God-fearing' man so if he betrays Assange, Assange will be regarded as Jesus Christ and Trump will be regarded as Judas. If Trump's assertions weren't genuine and this is his trick, what better way to push the masses, now tasked with removing corrupt government ourselves, over the top and storming into the rat's nest to deliver the police and intelligence criminals to justice.

______

edwould2 Silence DoGood • 19 hours ago

What exactly is evil about a citizen who believes in keeping his agreement of loyalty to his felllow citizens. You seem to think they are always simple and those with money who's word isn't worth a dime are somehow more sophisticated. Here's a heads up. Without the loyalty that creates patriotism, you can't have marriage, you can't raise children to adulthood, you can't protect elders and other disadvantaged classes from attack by opportunistic whiz kids, you can't maintain a military defense when they have nothing to believe in, and you can't have a President who knows the difference betweeln appearing to be a hero and actually being one. He should look to Assange for examples.

Share ›

______

Chatista • 20 hours ago

Could this be a clever way of getting Assange to release the heavy duty stuff now on the pedos and other terrible stuff? That way they can distance themselves from it but have an excuse to further investigate the new stuff? Or am I buying in to the "Trump is Batman", our stealth superhero working behind the scenes in genius ways fantasy again?

Share ›

Denverwinter • 20 hours ago

We have criminal elite pedos (Podestas, Clintons, Obamas, etc.) running around the country/world obstructing justice, enjoying criminal life, but the DOJ is spending time going after Assange? Absurd…criminal action in itself and extremely disappointing DOJ.

Share ›

edwould2 Denverwinter • 19 hours ago

Some of it is because Obama's criminal collections of DOJ administrators are still in place and sabotaging Trump. The DOJ is just a basket of worms with no substance. Lynch proved that, Holder before, the Office of Ethical Responsibility or whatever and the torture memos before that, Gonzales, and virtually every other AG resigning one step ahead of investigation, and everything in between. When the lawyers whose job is to advise other lawyers and president regarding issues of ethics and they're writing treatises on how to violate good faith agreements to abide by the Geneva Convention for the purpose of advocating for barbaric torture, you have to know the entire system needs to be dismantled for the good of the world.

Share ›

edwould2 • 20 hours ago

Does Sessions actually believe that ANYBODY IN THE WORLD believes something he says over something Assange says. Is Trump giving up on maintaining his support because if he attacks Assange, IT IS GONE. Trump forgets he's the leftover after Hillary was ejected. He's not even close to the level of hero to the People that Assange has become as a result of exposing people like, apparently now, Trump, Trump Jr., and the new NWO CIA oversteer, Mike Priapus. a former NWO fluffer for the Koch brothers. Looks like the CIA is going to be starting some more wars in keeping with their tradition during the last Neocon occupied crime spree. Sessions needs to get a bigger helmet so he doesn't look like Alfred E. Newman or Rick Moranas in Space Balls. Regardles of what the clowns do, if they go after Assange, the WORLD will have it's Jesus Christ only this time, the outrage and subsequent reverberatiions will leave the NWO effectively obliterated in terms of influence and Trump at the same level as Judas. Book your reservations early at any one of Judas's Fine Resorts, now at the ultra low economy price of $39.99/nite. Trump may even clean your room personally after he's thrown out of office by the 99% who tried him out for trustworthiness and discovered that he wasn't. No surprise, just disappointment.

edwould2 edwould2 • 20 hours ago

Above comment is expressed as an opinion and/or parody and should not be construed as fact not subject to error.

Share ›