Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shocker! Little girls not interested in Fat Ass Barbie

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Shocker! Little girls not interested in Fat Ass Barbie

First they need to stop telling little girls "Princess" stories with Prince Charmings who Cinderella them away from the mundane of everyday life and replace them with regular stories of social justice diversity inclusion and non confrontational advice on self improvement i.e. he should like you just the way you are.

I don't know why they didn't just license Harpo dolls.

And why are there no Tattooed trollop Barbie's?

In reality they clearly marketed these dolls to the wrong people. They need to be tattooed, pierced and sold to 20 - 30 something cuckold men.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    But Hillbilly has already made it known he likes big black ghetto booties. I think he was serious.
    I guess I missed that post by Hillbilly proclaiming his admiration for voluptuously rotund derrieres.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I guess I missed that post by Hillbilly proclaiming his admiration for voluptuously rotund derrieres.
    I do and I was.
    -Hillbilly 8)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Ghetto Booty Barbie would be nice.
    Are you actually White?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    First they need to stop telling little girls "Princess" stories with Prince Charmings who Cinderella them away from the mundane of everyday life
    "Princess" stories - or, the modern meme of "every female a 'princess'" - reinforces the idea that the rich are "better" than the little folks, "just because" and/or due to meaningless, unearned station of birth, and that their materialistic lifestyle is something to aspire to. Barbie is essentially a modern consumerist "princess."

I'd rather teach little girls stories about strong, Adamic women. Notice how the System doesn't promote this kind of thing:

Armed, violent resistance to real oppressors..."burning London, 20,000 dead..."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b480a3003d.jpg
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (27th April 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

bill nye not only teaches the kids science, he teaches them about being gay. video at link:

https://streamable.com/y6wmj

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Nye is a pathetic fake professor
    Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    bill nye not only teaches the kids science, he teaches them about being gay. video at link:

If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

Hillbilly (27th April 2017),StreetsOfGold (27th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post

Back in the 90's when he was doing his science show he taught that gender is determined by your chromosomes, and now he teaches that it's not.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/gender-is-...x-19623837.png
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

crimethink (26th April 2017),midnight rambler (26th April 2017),osoab (26th April 2017),StreetsOfGold (27th April 2017)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    "Princess" stories - or, the modern meme of "every female a 'princess'" - reinforces the idea that the rich are "better" than the little folks, "just because" and/or due to meaningless, unearned station of birth, and that their materialistic lifestyle is something to aspire to. Barbie is essentially a modern consumerist "princess."

I'd rather teach little girls stories about strong, Adamic women. Notice how the System doesn't promote this kind of thing:

Armed, violent resistance to real oppressors..."burning London, 20,000 dead..."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b480a3003d.jpg
    Nothing wrong for American girls to want to be a princess. I wanted to be one... you learned how to behave rationally and think quick in every harsh circumstance. Work on your manners, proper word pronunciation. How to be graceful, discreet, dress properly, never to yell... Time does not permit me to describe much much more... everything a good princess should be.

Then we grow up and become common peasants, with a few left over qualities from dreaming to be a princess.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

Dogman (26th April 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Wanting to be a princess is the stuff of fairy tales.

In reality, life sucks; then you die! Unless and until a person accepts that they will always be disappointed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    Nothing wrong for American girls to want to be a princess. I wanted to be one... you learned how to behave rationally and think quick in every harsh circumstance. Work on your manners, proper word pronunciation. How to be graceful, discreet, dress properly, never to yell... Time does not permit me to describe much much more... everything a good princess should be.

Then we grow up and become common peasants, with a few left over qualities from dreaming to be a princess.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!