Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: North Korea: war imminent

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Re: North Korea: war imminent

Today is the first time in history that the Patriarchs of Rome, Constantinople, & Alexandria have ever been in the same place at the same time.

Mere coincidence for dramatic effect.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Neither side - or even together - has 10,000 missiles deployed in theater.

The USN has an SSGN (154 SSMs), an SSN, two DDGs, and a CG. Total Tomahawks are a few hundred. The Norks may have a few hundred missiles that can be fired immediately, mostly shit like cheap-copy Scuds (poorly-maintained, liquid-fueled, many of which may go boom on launch).

The Norks will likely send tens of thousands of artillery shells and unguided rockets/mortars into Seoul, though. And the Americans will drop hundreds of iron bombs. It will be over in days, or hours if someone goes WMD (nuclear, chemical, or biological).
    Says the guy who likes enlisted gay men.

In all reality nobody knows you fool...not even you

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    Says the guy who likes enlisted gay men.
    Those are your troops. Don't you love America's troops?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Saber rattling by the jewsmedia to promote war to prop up the failing economy
    I wish it as only about economics. Jews are the 1%. I don't think personal greed motivates them. They just want to deprive the goyim any wealth and the influence that goes along with it.

By planting the seeds of war, I think they want to harvest more power and bring about changes that will permanently solidify it.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

cheka. (29th April 2017),crimethink (29th April 2017),midnight rambler (29th April 2017),monty (29th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

it has **never** been about money but money IS the tool to achieve the means

people will continue to wage war for the top 1% to stay in power... until they understand the illusion-perception
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    I wish it as only about economics. Jews are the 1%. I don't think personal greed motivates them. They just want to deprive the goyim any wealth and the influence that goes along with it.

By planting the seeds of war, I think they want to harvest more power and bring about changes that will permanently solidify it.

It is always about the money. Money is control. When there is no longer any money, it will still be about the money.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    It is always about the money. Money is control. When there is no longer any money, it will still be about the money.
    Oil.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post

The jew is the devils seed to control the Chosen. Money is just a tool of accomplishment.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

DOOMED thinking: wars and enslavement is what keeps racism alive and then causes more wars and more enslavement and thus more racism inherently, the total spin... the Principles of Rhythm, Polarity, Cause and Effect and Correspondence all gathering pace exponentially

yep, racism is a reality... DUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Keep on killing people then and see you at judgement day!

================================================== ========
    U.S. Crimes of Genocide against Korea: 'We Killed Off – What – 20% of the Population. We Burned Down every Town in North Korea…'
    1 May 2017 GMT
    ‘The crimes committed by the US against the people of Korea in the course of the Korean War but also in its aftermath are unprecedented in modern history.

“We Killed Off – What – Twenty Percent of the Population. We Burned Down every Town in North Korea…”

The above quotation is from General Curtis Lemay, who coordinated the bombing campaign (1950-53)

Who is a Threat to Global Security? The US or the DPRK?’

‘National Security Advisor Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster has said the country should be ‘prepared’ for military operations in North Korea.

While President Trump is hesitant to share ‘all our moves’, McMaster told Fox News on Sunday of his hopes that the US will join forces with other countries to thwart any plans Kim Jong Un has for nuclear weapons.

‘We have to do something with our partners in the region and globally and that involves enforcement of the UN sanctions that are in place.

‘It may mean ratcheting up those sanctions even further and it also means being prepared for military operations if necessary,’ McMaster said.’

Read more: National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster says the country should be ‘prepared’ for military operations in North Korea
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rth-Korea.html
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

personally I think it's time to set off a few nukes.

Massive Very Big Fire Crackers don't cut it.

Show em if you got em. If you don't got em STFU.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.