Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Africa lurches ever closer towards the abyss

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

South Africa lurches ever closer towards the abyss

now SERIOUSLY, has there EVER been any colonization/slavery HAPPY ENDING throughout history. NO.

yeah it is all the fault of the mason-talmudists... war and invasion is what feeds this vicious circle, the insanity is to fall for the same deception over and over and expecting different results

yet people are quick to speak against racism or promoting it because of a hoax causing collateral damages. The shabby secret of power. Coercing the masses into fighting the war on themselves for the elites while thinking racism is a reality, Nope it is an illusion doing real damages. It is based on a lie to start with: the lie that peace can be achieved through political salvation

=========================================

Is South Africa heading for civil war? The country is lurching ever closer to conflict as its volatile Zulu president vows to seize land from whites - while Afrikaner fighters train in the bush

Zuma’s decadence and defiance at his party earlier this month — which cost £1m to stage — comes as South Africa lurches ever closer towards the abyss
    The economy is undoubtedly in peril after government bonds were downgraded
    Unemployment is 90 per cent in some townships, and riots are widespread

By Andrew Malone In South Africa For The Daily Mail

Published: 18:40 EDT, 28 April 2017

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...3418690038.jpg

He also attacked his critics among the black population, branding them ‘back stabbers and cowards’. Anyone opposing him was a ‘racist’.

Zuma had earlier informed the South African parliament that he planned to introduce a new law allowing land seizures to go ahead without compensation, saying all blacks should unite to ‘take back the land’.

Mzwandile Masina, a prominent member of the ruling African National Congress (ANC), made his own incendiary contribution, warning that ‘we will crush’ anyone who stands ‘in the way of nation building’.

Training: Volunteers in the Kommandokorps are in the bush preparing for bloody conflict
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...3418749375.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...3418770864.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4fd1Hkavm
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: South Africa lurches ever closer towards the abyss

The fatal mistake of the Afrikaner was to not simply exterminate all the Niggers.

This is totally the logical consequence of the lie and delusion of "racial equality."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Ares (30th April 2017),Tumbleweed (29th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    The fatal mistake of the Afrikaner was to not simply exterminate all the Niggers.

This is totally the logical consequence of the lie and delusion of "racial equality."

Our ancestors made the same mistake when Yahweh commanded them to exterminate the Canaanites. There's an article at the CI link singular me linked to in another thread that speaks to this issue. I don't know how to link directly to an excerpt in one of the articles there but will put the title to the full article here and post an excerpt.

Link to the site https://aryanisrael.wordpress.com

The title of the article is "THE WEDDING FEAST OF THE LAMB"

They are absolute fools, who think that the kingdom of heaven consists of the sons of Adam ruling over the non-Adamic peoples with the laws of our God, as if “natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed”, as the apostle Peter called them, could actually ever understand or abide in His law!

This is the failed missionary purpose of the past five hundred years, and look at where has it gotten the White race today. This is the same foolish logic that caused our ancient ancestors to enslave the Canaanites, rather than eliminate them as Yahweh commanded.

It is a doctrine designed to promote the preservation of devils, as if empathy for the devil was ever edifying to the assembly of God.

The children of Israel being sheep, Christ informs them thus: “You should not give that which is holy to the dogs, nor should you cast your pearls before swine, lest they shall trample them with their feet and turning they would rend you to pieces!”

Can the nature of the swine or the dogs ever change? Does a leopard change its spots? Should Yahshua Christ ever change His admonition? Of course not. He does not change! Since in the parable of the Sheep and the Goat nations, in Matthew chapter 25, Christ explains that only Sheep nations shall remain, then only Sheep nations will be shepherded “with a rod of iron”, which is His law, which He only ever gave to the children of Israel. The trampling of the wine vat mentioned in verse 15 represents that same harvest of parched and ripe grapes described in Revelation chapter 14.

There are several prophecies which indicate that the children of Israel shall be besieged by peoples of the other races at the day of Yahweh’s wrath.

Among these are Jeremiah 31, verses 27 through 30 (right before the promise of a New Covenant, which is not yet fully consummated): “27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. 28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD. 29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children’s teeth are set on edge. 30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.” So it should be evident that the current situation, where all sorts of aliens are flooding into White lands, is a judgement from Yahweh.

However just as Yahweh used the Assyrians and the Babylonians to chastise the children of Israel in ancient times, and then punished the Assyrians and Babylonians, so He shall punish these beasts which are flooding Israelite lands presently.

Isaiah corroborates that these are indeed beasts, where he says at Isaiah 56:9-11: “9 All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest. 10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. 11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.” While Israel is suffering a judgement from Yahweh, it is the watchmen of Israel who have allowed this to happen, seeking after their own bellies rather than guarding the true flock of God.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks

yes, promoting blood ritual is the right solution... the world has been awash with them since ever, did it change anything.

everybody is equal when Cosmic Immutable Laws are embraced... man-made laws are all supremacy based in favor of a top or a(nother) race.. get ready for war now....

yes the world would be better off if the whites/yellows/reds/blacks/shitskins/etc (take your pick) had been exterminated.... The devil loves it.

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    everybody is equal when Cosmic Immutable Laws are embraced...
    Here is your "equal," Goldissima:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...0221249887.jpg

yes the world would be better off if the whites/yellows/reds/blacks/shitskins/etc (take your pick) had been exterminated.... The devil loves it.
    The Devil has been pushing race mixing since Adam.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

I guess your IQ isnt that terrific if you cant even ask yourself what "immutable laws" mean and which are they, but rather skip the questions and post a picture of a serial killer.. If you wish a entire race to be exterminated, that the NWO willing to kill us all falls into that poor logic.

CT, yes everything is corrupt but the bible which took 400 years to be drafted, give me a break, you do not even see all the so-called new age in it.

It is not the most intelligent nor the fittest that survives but which is adaptable to change (by darwin himself) ... a good lesson for the west (and the chinese and russians, they are too on the hit list) which thought so highly of itself, a culture that I belong too but I SEE an EDGE in this ordeal and I reorganize my thinking to help my fellow humans muddle through.

the challenge is the ego (admit that plundering other races and cultures is unethical and at this game nobody will win) and spiritual

and your old school of thought hasnt much to offer... is even part of the problem. Your reasoning is pure left brain oriented product, a major world problem, war and domination (survival) being left brain issues. The brain cannot think rightfully when too much on the left or on the right. And of course the elites get this (divide and conquer)

My brain functions holistically.

actually, I have been watching several movies like these, how refreshing. I am sure a majority of black africans would love to work - could be taught - like them but are not even given a chance to have a better life, just as many whites, or other races...

a team performing a surgery on a tusker. We are all equal but in different fields, it is utterly idiotic to expect races to copycat one another others. You cannot judge a fish by is inability to climb on a three. my Friedrich Nietzsche quote in my sig is sooo true.

Thanks

I guess your IQ isnt that terrific if you cant even ask yourself what "immutable laws" mean
    My IQ is well above yours; that much is obvious.

Your "Cosmic Immutable Laws" is just a bunch of bullshit. Even you don't know what that phrase means. It's typical rainbows & unicorns New Age crap.

post a picture of a serial killer.
    You said "everybody is equal" when your plastic, indefinable bullshit is embraced.

If you wish a entire race to be exterminated
    I never said that.

That the wildlife in South Africa was a - and is now an even greater - threat to the Boers is painfully, very painfully, obvious. The subhumans should have been swept away.

the challenge is the ego (admit that plundering other races and cultures is unethical and at this game nobody will win) and spiritual
    Growth is a natural phenomenon of life, and the Dutch and related peoples who came to Southern Africa were growing. And, as in life, the lesser forms of life can lose out. The Afrikaner did not come to profit off of the land, but to make a good life for themselves and their descendants. The exploitation of the resources came later, as Jews and Jew-like Europeans followed, to swindle (think DeBeers/Oppenheimer/Rothschild mining).

and your old school of thought hasnt much to offer... is even part of the problem.
    My "school of thought" is what has made human survival a fact for millennia. Your "new" (age) school of thought has destroyed many civilizations, and has been malevolent since it was smacked down at the Tower of Babel.

My brain functions holistically.
    Your brain functions in the pretend, the imaginary, the delusional. You wish for things that cannot be, and complain that those who live in reality are preventing your "vision" from being realized.

I am sure a majority of black africans would love to work - could be taught - like them but are not even given a chance to have a better life
    LOL - always da White man keepin' da Black man down...

The Negroid has accomplished nothing, contributed nothing of essential, lasting value to the world. Sure, there are Blacks who can and do work, and even offer individual contributions, but none are indispensible. This has been, and always will be a fact. "Poverty" and "lack of education" are horseshit excuses for those who live in a delusional alternative "reality." American Indians, Southeast Asians, and others have suffered abject poverty yet built cultures of respectable character. Even the Australian Aborigine, who is cognitively inferior to the Negroid, is less savage than the African (Aborigines are a social menace in the same way drunken, thieving American Indians are, but you don't see the widespread savagery). There is something particularly lacking in the African that makes him a permanent never-do-well.

We are all equal but in different fields
    LOL - more delusion.

The fact self-evident to the intelligent and clear-thinking is that no form of life is "equal." All have strengths and weaknesses...and one must address the valuable strengths and mitigable weaknesses when dealing with humans and humanoids. Is a Negroid ball player, capable of running & jumping like no White man, valuable to human society like a Nikola Tesla? Or even Sally Smith, the fourth-grade teacher?

it is utterly idiotic to expect races to copycat one another others.
    http://new1.fjcdn.com/comments/Have+...c071d2f46c.jpg

You cannot judge a fish by is inability to climb on a three.
    You judge a society based on whether you can have White technology, not whether it can throw spears and drink piss from a goat.

That's why you live here, not in Africa.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Ares (30th April 2017),Neuro (30th April 2017)

Thanks

If you think it is right to think that a race is subhuman, moral relativism, then the NWO is right to treat all races as such. One of the most IMPORTANT Natural Laws to start with. Perceptions are holographic. You can revolt against that, stand on your head, scream with all the power of your lungs, you will NEVER change this immutable cosmic property of Life.

more over your subhuman argument is a big fail because at least 50% of the blacks are NOT negroid.

back to the topic

now SERIOUSLY, has there EVER been any colonization/slavery HAPPY ENDING throughout history. NO.

and if people caring about their own race and culture had gotten this centuries ago, today things would really be different, intervention/colonization will always lead to disasters if not done with the respect for Life, and when not understanding any civilization will cause much of the same: tribalism. Just the weapons have changed.

singular_mel
    If you wish a entire race to be exterminated
    CT
    I never said that.

YOUR POST#2

and now you want to put nuance in the way you articulate in favor of extermination

enough say... now you are next for thinking like that... we all are because all cultures never stood up against any genocides, invasion and enslavement. There is no good war. EU is paying the heavy price now.

Since age 12 I am aware that domination will never be a solution. Yet you obviously do. I think you should watch more african animal rescues to develop your right brain. Because a left brained intelligence is highly detrimental to itself.

have a good day

when GSUS started it really was rich in diversity and some turned it into a fundamentalist stronghold. I feel for the owner of this forum

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Good luck trying to talk sense into Singular_minded, CT she can't see the forest through the trees yet likes to procliam that she's some deep thinker who has all the answers.

Likes to say Immunitable cosmic law, yet can't explain it. Images a society without a medium of exchange yet can't explain why anyone would volunteer to put their life in danger without an incentive of value to increase their living conditions and life.

In other words, she's full of complete shit.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

crimethink (30th April 2017)

Thanks

Likes to say Immunitable cosmic law, yet can't explain it
    wrong...I began to explain it a few times: they are immutable LAWS attributed to the properties of Light.... and all proven scientifically by physics today... and that Thought (caused by electricity between synapses) follows the 7 Laws, hence human behaviors, hence society ... and why we are in this mess, because people never consider them, think they are above Nature/God, but are used against us by the NWO

yep and you also can sit on your head and scream with the top of your lungs, the cosmos wont change for you.

talking sense = advocating for the extermination of a whole race Coz it is in the bible The bible drafted by a pre-masonic order

I really love the insults, pal