Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mice

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Re: Mice

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Only poking fun with poor puns. I'm sorry that you've had the problem because it's a cost in time and $$ that no one needs.

Keeping the blighters out is a challenge everywhere. I myself lost a fair amount of preps last year because I personally got slack. Not rats but bugs. A lot of money went in the bin. No one to blame but myself. My lesson learned.

Rats will be around water and they will come across the mooring ropes or even swim if they can get a foot hold from the water. Some baits that won't leave a mess, although dead ones on board will leave a mess.

And yes, Cans sounds like your best option on a couple levels. Water tight, air tight, rodent proof.

Can you find one of those Canning co-op places in your area... that have those actual canning machines. Not sure if it was ImaCanin or someone else talk about those. I think a couple people mentioned them before. Buy regular preps then get some number 10's and seal them yourself?
    kudos on right thought or direction.

Yep, he needs to up his game, life is a game really, think about it , some waste their time, others make hay. = good thing,

Rat proof/moose bock their entry, put your shit in industrial a containers, but the biggest thing is block any entry to begin with. First defense.

But I feer you have learned that hard lesson, question is can it stick.?

Think like a rat..or as some on this forum does, and you should be frosty.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: Mice

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    kudos on right thought or direction.

Yep, he needs to up his game, life is a game really, think about it , some waste their time, others make hay. = good thing,

Rat proof/moose bock their entry, put your shit in industrial a containers, but the biggest thing is block any entry to begin with. First defense.

But I feer you have learned that hard lesson, question is can it stick.?

Think like a rat..or as some on this forum does, and you should be frosty.
    I learned a lesson, indeed. But, I'm fine. I'm young, healthy, and can rebuild. I'm happy with life.

I wanted to share this experience to warn and help others.

Old Cocks like you got to chime in with "all seeing knowledge". It's a bunch of BS. So are you, Dogman. You keep hinting for me to call you...why would I want to?

Basically, take your BS and shove it up your ass.
    life is good.