Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold bars - Need help with selling

Zinc
    Thanks

Gold bars - Need help with selling

Hello,

I am new to this site. And also fairly new to gold and it's prospects. I wasn't even sure where to post this but I am hoping this is the best place to start.

Anyways...the reason I am here is because I have recently acquired some gold. About 24K (98% purity from the tests done) which are 2Kgs. Currently in form of bars right now (They were nuggets before that). The reason they're in the form of bars is due to logistic reason.

I have tried selling them locally. However every attempt has been met with theft attempts. And due to high corruption in the country (Kenya), the police can turn against you just to keep the gold. And the asking price from the proper/credible institutions that are available is ridiculously low, even after testing. They do this because they know how difficult it is to sell gold here as an individual. And many other reasons that has put me off selling it locally. So i have turned to selling it online or internationally. So I am looking for help in how to go about this or even buyers if I am lucky.

Any questions on anything i have missed out can be answered.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Gold bars - Need help with selling

Fantastic deal on Keyan gold bars
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I will help you Dear Sir!

Just send the gold to me and I will sell it for you, at great profit. 0% commission! You just need to buy me the return ticket to Kenya and we are set to go. I am all up for some adventure, this will be so profitable for you. Here in Sweden we have a thriving black market for smuggled gold, since import duties and value added taxes (VAT), drives up the price of gold to double the world market prices, even in unrefined unmarked quantities.

However as you may know the racist custom officials check only those who look non-Swedish, and especially those of proud African origin. So it wouldn't be a good idea for you to bring it into Sweden. So sad. What is the world coming too?

I am at your service, please send me your good contact details in a private message, as we don't want public scrutiny in these sensitive matters.

Best Regards!

Your servant,
    Neuro

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

crimethink (22nd May 2017),Joshua01 (21st May 2017),madfranks (22nd May 2017),osoab (21st May 2017)

Thanks

PS. It just struck me, as you may wonder why I would do this valuable service without commission. As it is I am well set, ever since a lawyer from your country Esc Patrice Mombasa helped me with the inheritance from my great uncle Eustace Mullins, who made a fortune on the ivory trade in the 30's. I am for ever in gratitude to the upstanding citizens of your country. And I am not in need of any further income. This I am only doing due to Good Will and the adventure!

Zinc
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I will help you Dear Sir!

Just send the gold to me and I will sell it for you, at great profit. 0% commission! You just need to buy me the return ticket to Kenya and we are set to go. I am all up for some adventure, this will be so profitable for you. Here in Sweden we have a thriving black market for smuggled gold, since import duties and value added taxes (VAT), drives up the price of gold to double the world market prices, even in unrefined unmarked quantities.

However as you may know the racist custom officials check only those who look non-Swedish, and especially those of proud African origin. So it wouldn't be a good idea for you to bring it into Sweden. So sad. What is the world coming too?

I am at your service, please send me your good contact details in a private message, as we don't want public scrutiny in these sensitive matters.

Best Regards!

Your servant,
    Neuro
    Hello,

As much as your offer seems very very tempting. I am however going to have to decline it.

I can not give you a free ticket to Kenya, and then give you the gold for free. I find it racist that you consider me that stupid. So much for racism huh ?

Anyways...thanks but no thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kocholla View Post
    Hello,

I am new to this site. And also fairly new to gold and it's prospects. I wasn't even sure where to post this but I am hoping this is the best place to start.

Anyways...the reason I am here is because I have recently acquired some gold. About 24K (98% purity from the tests done) which are 2Kgs. Currently in form of bars right now (They were nuggets before that). The reason they're in the form of bars is due to logistic reason.

I have tried selling them locally. However every attempt has been met with theft attempts. And due to high corruption in the country (Kenya), the police can turn against you just to keep the gold. And the asking price from the proper/credible institutions that are available is ridiculously low, even after testing. They do this because they know how difficult it is to sell gold here as an individual. And many other reasons that has put me off selling it locally. So i have turned to selling it online or internationally. So I am looking for help in how to go about this or even buyers if I am lucky.

Any questions on anything i have missed out can be answered.

Any and all help will be appreciated.
    Call Barack Obama, he was born in your home country. I'm sure he has many connections there to easily move illegal contraband.

So you are aware, Obama might require homosexual favors to receive any assistance in moving said contraband. He will also require the standard cut of your sale to help fund his other illegal endeavors.

Note: It may help to offer crack cocaine while performing fellatio. It is known to be his favorite enjoyment.

Hope this helps!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Hello,

As much as your offer seems very very tempting. I am however going to have to decline it.

I can not give you a free ticket to Kenya, and then give you the gold for free. I find it racist that you consider me that stupid. So much for racism huh ?

I suppose people in Kenya has changed from the stories my great uncle used to tell me when I was a little boy, may he rest in one piece. However I realize times are different today. On arrival in Kenya I will furnish you a banquers cheque for the full market prize of your gold, and then you will receive the other half after I have sold the gold in Sweden. How does that sound to you?

Btw can you send us a photo of the gold bars together with assay tests? How many tons of gold are we talking about?

Zinc
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Call Barack Obama, he was born in your home country. I'm sure he has many connections there to easily move illegal contraband.

So you are aware, Obama might require homosexual favors to receive any assistance in moving said contraband. He will also require the standard cut of your sale to help fund his other illegal endeavors.

Note: It may help to offer crack cocaine while performing fellatio. It is known to be his favorite enjoyment.

Hope this helps!
    Unfortunately Barack Obama and I had a falling out. I did try to contact him but he ignored my calls.

But thanks for the help. I'll keep that in mind for any other Kenyans with good connections.

Zinc
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I suppose people in Kenya has changed from the stories my great uncle used to tell me when I was a little boy, may he rest in one piece. However I realize times are different today. On arrival in Kenya I will furnish you a banquers cheque for the full market prize of your gold, and then you will receive the other half after I have sold the gold in Sweden. How does that sound to you?

Btw can you send us a photo of the gold bars together with assay tests? How many tons of gold are we talking about?
    Are you being serious or are you just trolling me ?

I have stated that I only have 2 Kgs. I can not even afford to have half a ton.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Hello,

sounds like you are biased against racists